Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen (75051 Views)

We Caught My 16-Year-Old Brother Smoking In His Room / How A Man Died And Decayed In His Room Due To Children's Negligence / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by Babastrong(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2022
LAW 18:
DO NOT BUILD FORTRESSES TO PROTECT YOURSELF. ISOLATION IS DANGEROUS.
The world is dangerous and enemies are everywhere. Everyone has to protect themselves. A fortress seems the safest, but isolation exposes you to more dangers than it protects you. It cuts you off from valuable information, it makes you conspicuous and an easy target. Better to circulate among people, find allies, mingle. You are shielded from your enemies by the crowd.
BEFORE YOU KILL ME, YOU WILL KILL THOUSANDS.

Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by bizzibodi(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2022
Starz825:
People mumu for this nairaland oo

Omoo..person go read write up still dey ask stupid question...

The deceased must have died from the complications of high blood pressure....I guess... considering what one of the guys said about the deceased health.....

And for those asking why his children/wife not asking after him....

Many of the guys that spoke said he lives alone ..that infact the deceased told him that his people don't know he has a house yet but he will let me them know later
Some of what those guys said might not be d whole truth.
Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by zomby(m): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Another good reason not to stay alone and isolate yourself from family. No matter what, let a family member know your place of residence. The family might have filed for missing case.

My question are:
1. Has autopsy been done?
2. Has his DNA been confirmed?
3. How do we know for sure that the skeleton that's discovered belongs to the missing man?

Don't be too quick to rush into conclusion without doing at least a basic investigation.

Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by seunny4lif(m): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2022
byinks:
My uncle died just like this...wife and children in UK . Found him after 48 hours..also in Oyo state
At least that one is 48 hrs due to his family in UK but at least they were quick to raise alarm.
This one is 4 years as in 4 years, which is really bad, how can he hide where he lives from all your families and friends including his own children.

Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by sanya4good(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2022
Very pathetic, no family members close to him to ask after him when not seen or heard from. No friends, no colleagues, very sad.

Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by seunny4lif(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2022
Ijaya123:
Let the police charge his phone and go through his contacts and call records. That should give them a lead to any of his relatives.
If the phone is fingerprint ko.
Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by Thomasankara(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2022
dre11:
Community In Shock As Landlord’s Skeleton Is Found In His Room 4 Years After Last Seen

https://tribuneonlineng.com/community-in-shock-as-landlords-skeleton-is-found-in-his-room-4-years-after-last-seen/
[/color]
Reason why it is not wise to stay alone. Could he also be too extraordinarily cautious for locking himself indoors, I'm just too tired of this man. On another I pray network providers don't get people into trouble, with their overzealousness to allot quickly, numbers that are not in use to other customers shocked shocked shocked[color=#770077]

Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by NutFunny: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2022
You read bad news, you dey like the post
NutFunny:
4Years!!!

"..its so cold outside"
No friend(s), family, tenant, neighbor or even people of same religion, tribe.. who for 6mnths can chk by

Even if he tell you say no wan see anybody, e get why.
Quite unfortunate we're going this path..

"..if you no get money hide your face"
"..nobody go ask if you don chop, if you no get na you sabi"

Man2Man~Disheartening sad
Make God no Forget Us

Meanwhile, who has confirmed the picture below

Wetin dey do una sef?

Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by Thomasankara(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2022
[/color]do u mean the Yoruba land, your people are hiding among cattles to escape to? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin[color=#770077]

Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by Thomasankara(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2022
Omihanifa:
Didn’t the community perceive any smell while he was decaying?

[/color]my thought exactly[color=#770077]
Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by Starz825(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Did you not see the part that says he calls his daughter on phone while in the house? Na you no read the post.
...he probably didn't say anything to her concerning the house where he died ..and since they stay abroad..the only means of communication could be his phone lines....which must have been off due to his dead phones...
Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by immortalcrown(m): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
Starz825:
...he probably didn't say anything to her concerning the house where he died ..and since they stay abroad..the only means of communication could be his phone lines....which must have been off due to his dead phones...
Which is why I asked if he was hiding. If he could call the children on phone, what is the big deal in telling them the address of the house?
Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by apache22b: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
It's very possible.
He separated from his wife and probably the wife must have turned his children against him, his family must have tried to get in touch with his wife as to his whereabouts but the wife will definitely give them a long rope since they are no longer married.

SpecialAdviser many things are really happening in this World .

I know of someone currently who is living a very solitary life right now . But how to confront him and ask him questions is what am still battling. Things are really happening

SpecialAdviser:
How can it be that no family members asked after him for 4 years?

Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by echiele(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
RIP DEDE
Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Emperormartin:
Let’s forget about the estranged wife, Even his children didn’t ask of their missing dad all this while This is mysterious!!!

They would have been calling, I'm sure, but if there is sufficient love in the family, not hearing from ones Dad for 4 years is more than enough reason to come to Nigeria to ask after him.

This is why estrangement is not good.

No one should think that, because he is rich, be needs no one.

He was obviously quite rich or at least well above average, but he died alone, when, maybe he could have been rushed to the hospital and saved.

He would have been 67 this year.

So sad.

Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by nesphil(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chai this is a very scary and terrible story indeed...
Law 18:

"Do not build fortresses to protect yourself --- isolation is dangerous.

Never isolate yourself when you come under pressure. This just cuts you off from the information you need and people who could help you, and when real danger arises you won’t see it coming. Instead, make a point of being outgoing. Contact with others increases your power. Isolation is dangerous."

culled from the 47 laws of power.

This same thing happened a few years ago to a man from my state who was based abroad, he died for several months and nobody knew, even his family back home in Nigeria thought that their son is still abroad not knowing that he has died for several months.
it was after several months that the cops discovered his decomposed body.

Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by tuzle(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Streett:

The neighborhood probably a stanky one …
So maybe they’re used to the regular stank smells and won’t raise an eyebrow to a foul smell when perceived , Or maybe the high face played a role in that effect

Quite sad he left unnoticed for 4Yrs
we can also assume that the place is scantily populated and he doesn't have neighbors nearby. For example my sister place at Ibadan is still a developing area, so houses ain't close to each other or surrounded by uncompleted buildings. Even if it was a case of murder, no clue can be found from this again. The man must have lived a secluded life, all this kind of people that dissociate from others and their family. Four years and no one even came for the house among is family even if he was missing.

Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by Machinegun91(m): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Nawaaaoo
Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by lekkys: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello
Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by Adekot: 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
goodamerican:
No one sleeps in that position on their bed. It's either he slumped and died due to whatever reason, or this was a homicide. An autopsy on his skeletal remains can help identify the cause of death and find out what exactly happened to him but I doubt they will do that.
That’s my take also
Hello goodamerican
Kindly text me
I will really like to know you.
Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by jacoik(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
I believe he died a peaceful death because he was laying on his bed with his two legs ajar
Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
apache22b:
It's very possible.
He separated from his wife and probably the wife must have turned his children against him, his family must have tried to get in touch with his wife as to his whereabouts but the wife will definitely give them a long rope since they are no longer married.

SpecialAdviser many things are really happening in this World .

I know of someone currently who is living a very solitary life right now . But how to confront him and ask him questions is what am still battling. Things are really happening

You are right. This may even compound his problems and lead to untimely death. But my advice is that when you lose a family, don't lose friends especially close ones. They will check on you when it matters.

Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by Starz825(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Which is why I asked if he was hiding. If he could call the children on phone, what is the big deal in telling them the address of the house?

I don't know ooo
But to me I don't think he is hiding...he never thought of death... that was it....(all things been equal ooo, )....I think he is a Traveller... infact that's the reason a lot of his neighbors didn't know he was in the house ...and for a man that doesn't have a good relationship with his wife..and his children are abroad...and might be someone who is not a family person like he doesn't go to see his siblings..only his mother... might be someone who doesn't like to disturb or be disturbed...a loner per se...
I kind of believe the story Sha
Infact
If you look at the skeleton picture of the deceased..he is lying down in a relaxation mode... spreading his hands...his three phones at his left, right and center of his hands and head ...door locked up..even gate was locked up.....
It very much looked like a death he never planned for.....

Same goes with people who died and have Money in their bank account but none of their family members are aware....
The money will be there ooo ooo till bank managers inherit it.

Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by jimb(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
nawaa oo,
na why robbery good sometimes..
they could av detected if small boys go rub Im house after few days of his absence.
Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by Mazzkenny: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
The same thing happened in English in February.
Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by georgeakins: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rawtruth1:
When a wife biased children against their father with all manner of lies and deceptions just to win the love of the kids alone and be "sweet mother", what did you expect?

It is possible especially when the kids are foolish.

Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by emmabest2000(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
TO DIE IS TO LIVE

Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by Advancedman(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
extol1:
This was what happened to one of the pastor in redeemed church in jos, last month. He came back from church convention and just for him to rest before he attend sunday house fellowship, that is how he died in his room. It was after 4 days that they knew he had died after series of searching

You said after four days, but in this case someone who said 2 weeks now four years later the community no try at all if hasn't specified his time of being away is a different story yet his phones were not going through, the police even told them to wait longer after the first wait, so in his form to the estate or community no next of kin.
This is sheer recklessness and irresponsibility on the part of the community and police because if he was to be a criminal he could have operated for that number of years and the community would have continued just like that if not for snake invasion of the neighbor's compound.
Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by georgeakins: 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kingsteve:
That house will be haunted for a while.

I guess you have read many ghost stories
Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by debbydams(f): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
extol1:
This was what happened to one of the pastor in redeemed church in jos, last month. He came back from church convention and just for him to rest before he attend sunday house fellowship, that is how he died in his room. It was after 4 days that they knew he had died after series of searching
long time
Re: Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen by rollywise(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Emperormartin:
Let’s forget about the estranged wife, Even his children didn’t ask of their missing dad all this while This is mysterious!!!

Na wa for this question. You can read he didn't inform anyone of his new place probably because he has separated from his wife. He only communicated with the kids who are in the US on phone. That means they must have called and called and reported to the police but rather the search will be around Port Harcourt where he's based since no one knew he had a house in Ibadan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / When Does A Woman Conceive? / Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy