Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,005 members, 7,863,633 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Encouragement Can Boost Our Leaders Performance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Encouragement Can Boost Our Leaders Performance (465 Views)

Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders / How Buhari's Government Can Boost Revenue BY Okonjo Iweala / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encouragement Can Boost Our Leaders Performance by nnajiobed: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2011
APPRECIATION
Your Excellency, I will not fail to commend you on the renewal of my area through asphalting the roads and streets, Sir, the in my area are applauding this gesture as a veritable dividend of democracy,
The roads and streets are Awolowo Street, Igbo, Uyo, Kaduna,' Kano, Ahoda, Oguta and Ntomikoro, And Roads are Ossah Road, Clifford Road,
Okigwe Reads to mentor- but a few.
We appreciate you, your Excellency.
Bravo Oche-Baba
Bravo Otu-Agba-Igwe
Bravo Moses of our time
Bravo Ochendo All the way,
May the God Almighty protect and guide you and your family in Jesus name - Amen,
I enclose herewith some remembering photographs taking at Ossah Road/lgbo Street during one of your inspections there.

I remain yours sir,
Ben Ibezirm

[/b]
Re: Encouragement Can Boost Our Leaders Performance by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2011
nnaji obed:

APPRECIATION
Your Excellency, I will not fail to commend you on the renewal of my area through asphalting the roads and streets,
Bravo Oche-Baba
Bravo Otu-Agba-Igwe
Bravo Moses of our time
Bravo Ochendo All the way,
[/b]

This is how it starts. That is, till the Oche-Baba, Moses, Ochendo all rolled into one, of our time, develops megalomaniac tendencies.
Rather than holding those (s)elected into office accountable, we deify them through our hero-worshiping ways.
I suppose those who say the road to hell is paved with good intentions had the average, happy-go-lucky Nigerian in mind. angry sad angry
Re: Encouragement Can Boost Our Leaders Performance by mensdept: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2011
eGuerrilla:

This is how it starts. That is, till the Oche-Baba, Moses, Ochendo all rolled into one, of our time, develops megalomaniac tendencies.
Rather than holding those (s)elected into office accountable, we deify them through our hero-worshiping ways.
I suppose those who say the road to hell is paved with good intentions had the average, happy-go-lucky Nigerian in mind. angry sad angry

Don't mind them. Even pastors are being paraded as God's. Shame

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Dream / Ilorin Residents Owe Phcn N833m / States Scramble For Funds From Bond Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.