Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Picture Of Tinubu Kissing His Mother, Late Alhaja Habeebat Mogaji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Tinubu Kissing His Mother, Late Alhaja Habeebat Mogaji (3351 Views)

President Tinubu Remembers His Mother, Abibatu Mogaji 10 Years After / Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate / How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Kissing His Mother, Late Alhaja Habeebat Mogaji by SaiOba: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2022
Before you and your likes venture into Peter Obi's case, make sure y'all have the enough verifiable evidence of Tinubu case so y'all don't look stupid in the eyes of the world.
Just an advise sha.

Rozross:
I think it’s time we look deep into his case, no pictures of his parents anywhere.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Kissing His Mother, Late Alhaja Habeebat Mogaji by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 09, 2022
See his eyes like 32GB
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Kissing His Mother, Late Alhaja Habeebat Mogaji by toneroforever(m): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
ObiDiEnd People are very good at Photoshop.

Jubril El Sudaani is going, Amuda Lamidi Sangodele/Ogunlere is coming

So ur so called original looks young to u. May God forgive u.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Kissing His Mother, Late Alhaja Habeebat Mogaji by newbornmacho(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2022
Moh247:
cool

He owes everything he is to his mother

Some kick their mother , Tinubu kisses his

Mother in drug trade

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Kissing His Mother, Late Alhaja Habeebat Mogaji by Prolificgiant(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2022
A little resemblance are u a professional in cleaning and reside in lagos call or chat i av a job for u
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Kissing His Mother, Late Alhaja Habeebat Mogaji by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2022
He's just few years older than Obi. .
Is Obi a youth?

Nlfpmod
toneroforever:

So ur so called original looks young to u. May God forgive u.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Kissing His Mother, Late Alhaja Habeebat Mogaji by rusher14: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2022
Semblance is uncanny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Kissing His Mother, Late Alhaja Habeebat Mogaji by toneroforever(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2022
Isn't this morally wrong.
It's an incest yet urchins r defending it. It's baffling the extent people go to in the name of political support.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Kissing His Mother, Late Alhaja Habeebat Mogaji by haffaze777(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2022
Moh247:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu of Lagos State

Or

Amuda Ogunlere of Iragbiji Osun State

I am voting one of them... Who should I pick

I will prefer you pick Amoda yekini Ogunleregrin that's who I'm voting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Kissing His Mother, Late Alhaja Habeebat Mogaji by Is04970: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
grin

What's disgusting in kissing his mum Jenny angry

Have you read the story of a particular ethic who uses Bicycle kick to wake their parent cheesy
You mean sliding tackle?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Kissing His Mother, Late Alhaja Habeebat Mogaji by ifeade69f: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Exactly, but wait ooo have you ever seen a picture of obi’s mother?Exactly, but wait ooo have you ever seen a picture of obi’s mother?...
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Kissing His Mother, Late Alhaja Habeebat Mogaji by Niwdog(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
grin

What's disgusting in kissing his mum Jenny angry

Have you read the story of a particular ethic who uses Bicycle kick to wake their parent cheesy
gibberish
Them say crew
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Kissing His Mother, Late Alhaja Habeebat Mogaji by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
You need to be checked.

toneroforever:
Isn't this morally wrong.
It's an incest yet urchins r defending it. It's baffling the extent people go to in the name of political support.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Under Fire For Denigrating Funke Akindele / Who Told El-rufai North Behind Tinubu, Bafarawa Asks / Sen. Dino Melaye Seen Crying In New Viral Video (Pic/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.