Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 (21800 Views)

West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) / Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 / Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 1) On 22nd July 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by frankson1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
angelfallz:
Lol. Bro, if a manager does not play a particular player even when there are chances to play said player, it is very likely that the player is not good or does not suit the style of the manager.

Garnacho would have done better than Elanga and he had a fantastic game.
I can't remember the last time Elanga had a good a game.
Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by angelfallz(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
Garnacho plays from the left.
frankson1:

Garnacho would have done better than Elanga and he had a fantastic game.
I can't remember the last time Elanga had a good a game.
Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by TBIZZY(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, Ten Hag should not bench him going forward... He should damn the results and give these Fans what they want, at least for 3 to 4 straight games!

When things truly start going South, na the fans go by themselves drive the Portuguese comot from Pitch! tongue

The Coach has his job to protect.

When things going south as you said, same fans would pull up hashtag “ETHOUT”.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by Clement1111(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
Theboy21:
Thank God madrid is the sacrificial lamb for tearing peoples ticket today but not my united...
I havent recovered from what happened to Real Madrid

8 games and Madrid is the useless one to cut my ticket

I suppose rest throughout this week from betting

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by frankson1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
angelfallz:
Bro, you did not get what I said.
Ronaldo has had enough chances this season to be dragging golden boot with Halaand. It is Ronaldo's finishing and some other aspects of his game that are letting him down.

Peak Ronaldo would have buried all those chances. It says a lot that Martial has played less than Ronaldo this season, but has more goals than Ronaldo.

I got you clearly and I also stated how his age slows him down and he's definitely under pressure to perform which is one of the reasons he didn't score those types of goals and still won't take full opportunity of those positions he finds himself in.

A calm and confident Ronaldo would have done over 10 EPL goals after 12 matches played.
Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by frankson1(m): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
angelfallz:
Garnacho plays from the left.

Rashford would have moved to the right.
Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by sprints1: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ray07:
normal normal naso e be. Leicester played city too yesterday in the second half.
my brother na home we dey so no be away. Leicester na home dem dey
Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by shimolv: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by OJEEMAH(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lamasta:

Your hate for Ronaldo is going extreme
The problem with Ronaldo fans is thinking anybody that doesn’t support Ronaldo hates him.

What part of my comment shows that I hate him?

I didn’t insult or downplay his achievements…… I simply said his contribution has dropped drastically. He should join a smaller team or move to mls or China.

Which bad thing I talk again?

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by Pinterest: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
OJEEMAH:
The problem with Ronaldo fans is thinking anybody that doesn’t support Ronaldo hates him.

What part of my comment shows that I hate him?

I didn’t insult or downplay his achievements…… I simply said his contribution has dropped drastically. He should join a smaller team or move to mls or China.

Which bad thing I talk again?

Don’t mind those hypocrites. I know you know how they trolled and abuse Messi last season because he wasn’t scoring as he used to, despite the fact that he was contributing in other ways. Now Pendu can’t do what he’s know for and can’t even contribute in other areas, anybody who points this out is automatically a hater to these pendu boys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by benalvino3: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Daniel7543:
even till your 10th generation can't achieve what Ronaldo has achieved in his life.

Infact even Ronaldo's son that is playing for under 12 in Manchester united will feed you and entire family for 600 years

Who is competing with him? Not me. I am happier than him grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by Pinterest: 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
frankson1:

If Haaland was in any other team in England other than City, do you think he'd have the number of goals he has now??

I bet you that Ronaldo would have had more goals if he was in Man City.

CR7 is aging and it's slowing him down. I think his major problem is that he's eager to make a statement and in doing this, attract greater pressure on himself.

This one na lie sha. Ronaldo see 3 clear cut back to back chances today, he no concert any. If you think say Haaland have it easy in Man City, why Julian Alvarez no dey score for fun when Haaland no play.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by angelfallz(m): 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
True, but Rashford has never been effective from the right.
frankson1:

Rashford would have moved to the right.
Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by Daniel7543: 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
benalvino3:

Who is competing with him? Not me. I am happier than him grin
See this one wey SAPA wan kill.

A man who is truly happy won't call an ordinary person "useless" not to talk of calling a great achiever like Ronaldo a useless person.

Ronaldo is the most followed person in world after Jesus Christ. He is loved by everybody round the world. On social media he is the number one person with the highest followers.

Do you know why people love him and follow him? He is a living example to proof that hardwork truly pays.

You might not be a gifted or talented child but if you work hard towards it, you can achieve anything that even the gifted and talented ones can't achieve. That's Ronaldo for you.

He's very hardworking and consistent.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by benalvino3: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Daniel7543:
See this one wey SAPA wan kill.

A man who is truly happy won't call an ordinary person "useless" not to talk of calling a great achiever like Ronaldo a useless person.

Ronaldo is the most followed person in world after Jesus Christ. He is loved by everybody round the world. On social media he is the number one person with the highest followers.

Do you know why people love him and follow him? He is a living example to proof that hardwork truly pays.

You might not be a gifted or talented child but if you work hard towards it, you can achieve anything that even the gifted and talented ones can't achieve. That's Ronaldo for you.

He's very hardworking and consistent.

Ronaldo is useless and that's a fact grin

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by Capitalismisasc: 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
ORDINARY WEST HAM KONJI UNITED DEFEAT UNA DEY SCATTER BODY GRA GRA LYK MAD OKRO SOUP.
Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by Daniel7543: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
benalvino3:

Ronaldo is useless and that's a fact grin
Na you sabi oo!
Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by mywells: 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
This shoe shine ass match self twas so boring just 1goal so sad.
Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by Indispensable85(m): 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ade1177:

Assistant coach

Who else will play there

Varane injured, lindelof out

No other option

Dat guy too dey switch off jooor
Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by OJEEMAH(m): 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pinterest:

Don’t mind those hypocrites. I know you know how they trolled and abuse Messi last season because he wasn’t scoring as he used to, despite the fact that he was contributing in other ways. Now Pendu can’t do what he’s know for and can’t even contribute in other areas, anybody who points this out is automatically a hater to these pendu boys.
You get the point bro. This time I didn’t even troll him. I simply told them the truth they hate to hear. It’s over for Ronaldo…..he should lower his wage and go to a smaller club with less pressure or move to mls/Asia, they begin attack me as usual.

They’ve been complaining about Ten Hag not starting Ronaldo. Today he did and Ronaldo still no score as they been expect instead of accepting this bitter truth, them begin call me hater. Sometimes haters dey talk true and this is one of those times.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by Haymus007(m): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
Realguyman1:
Bros today own really hurt me.
Sure e go pain, but still na who give up fvck up
Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by Ray07(m): 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
sprints1:
my brother na home we dey so no be away. Leicester na home dem dey
I get your point. The team is in progress so I wouldn't expect much.
Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by dododawa1: 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
One thing that is certain, no Yoruba men and women opposed this ticket. They support this ticket. I want to tell you that I will bring the TROPHY home. It is not just a Yoruba thing. It is a Nigeria project, JAGANBA.
Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by BABANGBALI: 1:15am On Oct 31, 2022
Dear Manchester United, I know say una no de get sense sometimes. I also know say nobi all the time una de wish una sef well. But abeg, make una win today. If una lose, e no go beta for me for dis street. London Herdsmen and Unknown Gunmen go join Anfield Police make life miserable for me.

Thank you,
Loyal Fan.

Cc: Eric Ten Hag
Cc: Harry Maguire
Cc: David De Gea
Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by frankson1(m): 6:21am On Oct 31, 2022
angelfallz:
True, but Rashford has never been effective from the right.

Yes, and he would have done better than Bruno on the right.
Rashford isn't also good as a striker but he keeps playing him up there.
Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by frankson1(m): 6:23am On Oct 31, 2022
Pinterest:

This one na lie sha. Ronaldo see 3 clear cut back to back chances today, he no concert any. If you think say Haaland have it easy in Man City, why Julian Alvarez no dey score for fun when Haaland no play.

I don't judge a player with just a game and besides, I also stated the possible reasons he's not taking those chances.
Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by EmzyEno: 7:55am On Oct 31, 2022
Kennedykenneth:
wetin be editing, that's unbelievable game even me couldn't believe it. I stake only 100N
Which one be unbelievable game.. You Dae whine me
Ni ?
Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 0) On 30th Oct 2022 by fergie001: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2022
Fira09:
Now people like Kyase, Dfrost, & Fergie001 go dey happy with the scoreline.
E pain am grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Who Will Win The 2017/2018 Premier League Title? / Anderlecht Vs Arsenal : UCL (1 - 2) - Live / West Ham Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) Live

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.