Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Nigerian Forex Mentors Are Wicked And Dishonest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Forex Mentors Are Wicked And Dishonest (350 Views)

How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! / Which Is The Best Nigerian Forex App? / Pls Mentors I Need A Guide On How To Post Facebook Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Forex Mentors Are Wicked And Dishonest by Looky: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2022
Good day folks.Today I've been thinking about how most Nigerian forex mentors learn how to trade from free materials and attain mastery but they won't direct newbies to the source of those free materials but charge them exorbitant fees ranging from 100$ to 200$ to register under their shady mentorships.
I know most mentors will feel like hanging me by my balls right now for saying the truth.
If you want to get the source of learning of any mentor just check two or three of their setups and you will know the trading strategy they use.Some mentors are wise enough to know this so they hide major parts of their setups.
Any mentor that you can think of is either using retail strategy(supply and demand concepts),ICT,FALCON,WYCKOFF or BTMM.
If there is a mentor you are following just drop two of his setups and I will tell you which one of the strategies he is using.
The point am trying to drive home is that you can learn any of this strategies from free materials.Search diligently and you will get materials.
If you have 100$ to 500$ to dash mentor I'm not trying to discourage you.
I saw a thread where a nairalander(I won't mention his name)was dropping setups and advertising his mentorship for 300$.Like LOL he uses ICT and the full course is littered everywhere for free.
I remember seeing a mentor ads on Facebook weeks ago advertising a golden strategy founded by him and I followed him up for two days and discovered he is a BTMM trader lol.He priced his course at 200$ like lol when free materials and full course is scattered everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Forex Mentors Are Wicked And Dishonest by Lonestar124: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
YouTube can also be your mentor, I learnt how to produce local chalks with YouTube videos.
Re: Nigerian Forex Mentors Are Wicked And Dishonest by LIVINGICONREBOR: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
I see some truth in this.

(1) (Reply)

Free Fibonacci Scanner / How To Use Bullet Points To Attract Customers / How To Earn Money On Youtube Videos Without Adsense 2022 - Step By Step Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.