Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 (24917 Views)

They are carrying dead body like dustbin Blackaxe vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS / Bandits Kidnap 2 Chinese Workers, kill 2 security guards At Zungeru Hydro Power / Gunmen Kidnap 2-Year-Old Girl In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by Sleekfingers: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
rusher14:
Peter Obi, won't you say something?

Na Peter obi be the governor of that state? What's the primary job of a governor?
Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by adecz: 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Fulani becoming like MTN.....

...... Everywhere you go❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by Komu1048(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ishilove:
This is an abomination! Aruuuuuuuuuuuu!

My guy
Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by Evilblackman(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Who else is tired of hearing all this bandits news
The security units of this NIGERIA no dey do anything at all??
Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by Masterito(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Is it currently well with you?
Arespect10:
It will never be well with these peter obi boys sad

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hmmmn no respect for the deceased
Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by Richy4(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Which kin news be dis now?...People are taking heartlessness to the next level embarassed
Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by Komu1048(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/bandits-intercept-ambulance-carrying-dead-body-in-abia-community-kidnap-2-persons/

Sebi dem say dead people dey get power, Africans who do us this thing
Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
rusher14:

Ịbụ ewu?

What concerns Peter Obi with this?

Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by frozen70(f): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Arespect10:

That was a harsh one from you
Learn to talk with decorum

1 Like

Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by Evilblackman(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
rusher14:

Watin concern peter obi
Is he the government?

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by RZArecta(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Arespect10:
are you afraid of cursing the actual fulani terrorists who committed this crime ? Yeye fowl cool

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by Michelle70(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Daguga:
I don't understand you pple, read well na, they said bandits, some pple are saying Peter Obi. Any corellation?
but u could put Buhari and BH in same sentence abi?

hypocrite
Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by Evilblackman(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
frozen70:

That was a harsh one from you
Learn to talk with decorum

He should use his brain rather
Because he’s not making a use of it
Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by aariwa(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Orji kalu brought to to that lokpanta cattle market and soldiers give them protection
Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by STOKLOSA: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Daguga:
I don't understand you pple, read well na, they said bandits, some pple are saying Peter Obi. Any corellation?

He is a very unfortunate and desolate fella. His life reeks of fantastic misfortune!
Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
but u could put Buhari and BH in same sentence abi?

hypocrite

I don't do such. You may not know me though, you are just so quick when it comes to insults.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by eebraa(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
UGM please. Bandits dey North and UGM dey east
Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by Grandmeister(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Millimann:
The same area where they have fulani settlement.

The same area where they kidnapped the Methodist Prelate and he mentioned the language the bandits were speaking.
They have kidnapped the Methodist prelate on that same axis. They have kidnapped and killed students on that same axis. Is it when the people take laws into their hands that Abia state government will start frothing from the mouth?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by ufotunang: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
So they kidnapped dead bodies... nawaoooo
Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by federalgodey: 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Double wahala for dead body & the owner
Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by Cantonese: 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Arespect10:

And do you not see that it is not well with you in any form? If you do not, ask those who know you to confirm it to you.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by Honestfrend: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Arespect10:

Hve u taken ur pills today?
Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by wwwihy: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Obidients on the rampage

Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Peter Obituary is a terrorist and a thief
Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by Djkenny080(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
It is finish
Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by Evilblackman(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Peter Obituary is a terrorist and a thief

What has he stolen from you please tell us
The hate is unreal

1 Like

Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by muykem: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Awaiting Peter Obi reaction. He has never condemn IPOB/ESN activities.
Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by Ofolete: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
rusher14:
Tinubu enthroned government brought bandit and hoodlums and you are calling Opi. When will you get sense this slave
Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by Abbeypp(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello nairaland pls am in need of you guys help.....am a documentary and portraits photographer but recently I have challenge with my lens which I have spent a lot of money on.....pls am writing this to you all to assist me with any photography gigs within southwest so as to raise enough funds for myself.......or if anyone has willing to assist me financially i will be very very grateful....things are really tight right now.......pls reach out to me on

herbisodunola27@gmail.com

Thank you sir/ma
Re: Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 by FrauleinBlossom(f): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hope they took the dead body with them, and feed on it for a while? Terrible news everywhere, we're gradually losing the grip of law and order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Partners FBI To Fight Yahoo Boys / Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor / Armed Robbers Shoot Okada Rider Dead In Makurdi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.