Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 (50326 Views)

West Ham Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 7th November 2021 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 24th January 2021 / Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by Josephkabila12: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
bluefilm:
What exactly is the problem with Liverpool this time around?

Is it that their players are aging or is it that the are missing Sadio Mané this much?

I am just sad because I know that this game was supposed to be a walk over for Liverpool. cry cry cry

Who will challenge Man City to the title now? cry cry cry
go challenge nah u no get leg? All dis liverpool fans sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by Josephkabila12: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
Up Gunners
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by ufuosman(m): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Arsenal form dey increase
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by UniQue84: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
donforeign:
I use livetv.ru/en but right now, am currently using an app on my PC ..
kindly tell me the name of the app you are using on your PC

Would love to download it...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by donforeign: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
UniQue84:
kindly tell me the name of the app you are using on your PC

Would love to download it...

Thanks

I don't know if u use a mac, I use live stream or istb app . I also use live stream urls
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by haffaze777(m): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
ejimatic:
grin grin angry grin grin grin. You will see when win the EPL unlike the Obi people who will go home with nothing

Arteta out will rent the air next season just like biafra or death anthemgrin
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Martinelli give Liverpool tough time today...

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by Drdreyy: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Demurray:

Shey dis one na small game ?

Don't mind him. Arsenal have just two big games left. Mancity and Chelsea. They have defeated Liverpool and Tottenham which are their closest rivals. They seem to know how to handle Chelsea even when not at their best but I don't think they stand any chance against Mancity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by Drdreyy: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Theboss100:

A point is not enough for Arsenal to be comfortable. So they need to keep the tempo high. That's what I'm saying. Otherwise, they will fall. That's what the elephant represent. You get it now

Even if it is Chelsea or Liverpool that is topping the league, a point lead cannot be comfortable for them when you have the likes of a very consistent side like Mancity bearing down on you. Arsenal should keep up their good performance at least a top 4 finish is very sure for them if they don't capitulate towards the end of the season.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by Drdreyy: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
michlins:
this is how Leicester city won the EPL.

One match at a time and we will be grabbing the needed three points

When Leicester won it, all the big teams were out of form. The situation is quite different now. Mancity is a major threat and they have become even more dangerous and formidable with the arrival of Haaland.

Arsenal still have a lot of work to do on their defence. Also the men (parte & Elneny) at the heart of their midfield are injury prone and therefore not reliable. The last time parte didn't play, we all saw how they struggled against United. Their midfield became porous and Bruno/ Erikson exploited it. They also need to be more clinical with their finishing but I think they are trying in that aspect but they score really low in the area of defence.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by BethiMcCauley: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by BABANGBALI: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Those who were waiting to troll Man Utd fans can wait till next market day.
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by Drdreyy: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
oluwasunkanmi97:
I was expecting Arsenal to draw Liverpool, but they eventually defeated them, very good of Arsenal.

But, inspite of all this good form, even though that club can be their nemesis, i still can't understand how they lost to United by that margin. If anything it should have been a goalless draw or a loss just by a one goal margin.

And this same United lost to City in the most awkward of fashions; just when some of us thought United was finally back, makes it look somewhat weird and strange.

Meanwhile, Arsenal fans continue to believe, and the dream will come true. Forget what your rivals are saying grin

None of us ever gave it a thought Leicester would lift it that year, but they did.

If Leicester did it then , you can too.

Once again, Congrats. cool cool

I think the absence of Parte played a major role in the loss. Erikson and Bruno were given too much space and time to orchestrate and dictate the tempo of the game play and it was both of them that eventually laid the killer passes for the two winning goals.

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by YousefNiyi: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
donforeign:
livetv.ru/en or u fit use streaming apps

OK. Tnks
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by aniefiokfred: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kyase:
EPL refs working for arsenal this season walahi
So na only arsenal referees dey work for abi ���?
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by sprints1: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
With the way Liverpool are going they will soon discover relegation. As for arsenal enjoy your win while it lasts world cup is coming after world cup u people will return to default setting. U will still drag 4th with man utd
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by Ibrahim3307(m): 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
yellowgarri2:
Shebi una don dey win na
I enjoy the win well well
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:34am On Oct 10, 2022
Theboss100:
Just in case, you're looking for me ....

Fregie001 Lamasta dfrost kyase.

The mad dog on my signature is responsible for my main account suspension.
Until Nov. 5

Well congrats to Arsenal, they're really determine to dethrone City for the league title.

Anyway finger crossed

YNWA

I got suspended twice because of that mad dog.. I think he's working hand in hand with the mods if he isn't a mod himself.

A very heartless man that comes here to spew rubbish. An enemy of the the people.

Make thunder fire am.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by Mikekan30: 4:37am On Oct 10, 2022
I said here and I will say it again Arsenal Fc don't give a damn about what critics, rival clubs, bad belle group and e dey pain Dem generation have to say, Literally guys you ain't worth shit in Arsenal lives,
I told you guys earlier you can't control Anything, As you keep talking trash in your mouth, Arsenal will keep winning with their legs! it's a phase just let it be, Arsenal had and still have a clear goal and we are working towards it, it's us against the rest 19 teams and that's what matters.

I told you all una go cry tire this Season,
As we dey win Dem, e go dey pain Dem
As e dey sweet us e go dey pain Dem...

Arsenal for life
9 games played
8 wins
+13goals
Top of the table for 3months now making it difficult for Manchester City to boss the table, Not this time!!!!!

We will keep winning and there is nothing any of you can do about it. You all better accept it....

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by Mikekan30: 4:39am On Oct 10, 2022
sprints1:
With the way Liverpool are going they will soon discover relegation. As for arsenal enjoy your win while it lasts world cup is coming after world cup u people will return to default setting. U will still drag 4th with man utd

And where will your team finish? Keep Crying I got a handkerchief for you..

Ta ta!
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by placeofallure(f): 5:07am On Oct 10, 2022
bluefilm:
What exactly is the problem with Liverpool this time around?

Is it that their players are aging or is it that the are missing Sadio Mané this much?

I am just sad because I know that this game was supposed to be a walk over for Liverpool. cry cry cry

Who will challenge Man City to the title now? cry cry cry

Don't trivialize Arsenal's performances of late. They are worthy title contenders. If Arsenal vs Liverpool match didn't go as you wished it, sorry. You might just be as sorry throughout the season. 8 out of 9 is excellent grades. Did you get that in school?
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by tiswell(m): 5:16am On Oct 10, 2022
Whobedatte:
After hesgoal right to EPL was revoked , not a even a single reliable app to stream EPL games again
So pathetic
bein match . com

thank me later
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by tiswell(m): 5:21am On Oct 10, 2022
ndidibabe:
People are rating Arsenal cus they beat a declined Liverpool. They even have to rely on a penalty to do that..Time will tell .
as your name indicates,you have to 'patiently' wait till that time cums
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by yellowgarri2(m): 5:23am On Oct 10, 2022
Ibrahim3307:
I enjoy the win well well
And no giveaway bro?
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by placeofallure(f): 5:25am On Oct 10, 2022
donforeign:
no sir but the team dey shaky

You will always find a reason, no matter how tiny, why Arsenal no suppose win, or better put, a reason why an Arsenal win is not valid.

Before, we should wait and play a big team, now you suddenly realized the team, your supposed Big team is shaky. I wonder what excuse you will come up with when we trash another BIG team.

#COYG
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by Omarion120(m): 6:37am On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by placeofallure(f): 6:38am On Oct 10, 2022
Great100000:
Arsenal 2

Vs

Liverpool 3

Ntooor!

Reverse psychology!

grin cheesy

#COYG
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by Theboss100(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

I got suspended twice because of that mad dog.. I think he's working hand in hand with the mods if he isn't a mod himself.

A very heartless man that comes here to spew rubbish. An enemy of the the people.

Make thunder fire am.
Karma will catch of with him soon.
I think he is an underground mod.
By next year, he will have no choice but to surrender. Very useless bastard constituting nuisance here.
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by ejimatic: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2022
Omooba77:
We Are mourning the Queen....Arsenal should wallop Liverpool... #COYG....
Who knew that Liverpool would be on the 10th position with 10 points this season,on the 10th of 10th month of the calender after selling their number 10 star player?
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by Omooba77: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2022
ejimatic:
Who knew that Liverpool would be on the 10th position with 10 points this season,on the 10th of 10th month of the calender after selling their number 10 star player?

That is juju.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by dochenaj: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2022
This Liverpool plays so poorly that they will lose to the struggling Liverpool of 7 years ago.

Makes me wonder if Klopp's success was just a fluke.
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 by ejimatic: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
;grin
Omooba77:

That is juju.....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) / Barcelona Vs Juventus UCL (0 - 3) On 8th December 2020 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 19th November 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.