Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him (1493 Views)

You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK / Fuel Price Hike: NLC Is Dead, Can’t Do Anything About It – Wike / Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by kmaster007: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
As the 2023 election approaches, Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has said that Atiku Abubakar, presidential flag-bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), told him personally that Iyorchia Ayu, national chairman of the party must step down because “when the candidate comes from the north, the Chairman must come from the South”.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that Wike who made this revelation at the inauguration of the Ahoada campus of the Rivers State University and flag-off of staff quarters on Thursday threatened to disclose more ‘facts’ about the PDP crisis.

The opposition party has been in crisis since May when former Vice-President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar became the PDP presidential candidate.

Some party stakeholders expressed concern that Wike was overlooked for Ifeanyi Okowa, governor of Delta, who Abubakar chose as his running mate.

This newspaper had reported how allies of Wike demanded that Ayu, PDP national chairman, should step down — as a precondition for resolving the crisis. But Ayu has since dismissed the call.

“Ayu said if the presidential candidate of the party comes from the north, that he will resign,” Wike explained.

“When the north-central met in the house of Bala Mohammed, Governor of Bauchi State, he said so there. When he met the caucus of the Senate, he told them that.

When we fixed our convention from Saturday till Sunday, the candidate of the party (Atiku) came to see me in my house in Abuja on Monday around 10, 10:30 am.

“The candidate told me, and said ‘listen, I want us to work together’.

“And then he said ‘look, Ayu must go’. I said why? He said because when the candidate comes from the north, the Chairman must come from the South.

“And I’m saying, remember what you told me. What offence have I committed? And people are saying Wike. It is nothing to do with WIke. It has to do with integrity. I challenge the presidential candidate (Atiku) to deny this.

“If he denies this, I go further to say so many things to Nigerians because enough is enough. We can’t continue this way.

“[referring to the Northern region] You have taken the president, you have taken the Chairman. You cannot take the two major positions of the party. You cannot do that.”

1 Like

Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wow

1 Like

Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by Moh247: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
cool

Oga Wike please come to the progressive family under Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu... Loyalty is greatly appreciated and rewarded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by Promicah: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
He's becoming overbearing. What insolent!

1 Like

Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by Moh247: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
but Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

. that is why I am voting for Amoda Yekini Ogunlere from Iragbiji Osun State

My vote my choice, my right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by MrUchenna1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Don’t promise when you’re happy. Atiku guity
Don’t reply when you’re angry . wike guity
don’t decide when you’re sad.” PDP guity.
case dismissed!!!
Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by CockAndBullStor: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
You mean your father is a drug dealing vagabond. Yeah, that's right more like it. Efulefu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by KanwuliaExtra: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
1. Atiku never denied your claims sir.
He SIMPLY CHANGED HIS MIND or RENEGED on his “promise”. It is not a crime, even though annoying.

2. Atiku WILL LOOK OUT FOR SOUTHERNERS JUST AS WELL AS ANY SOUTHERNER WOULD. . . . . If not BETTER. kiss

3. You are a LONE VOICE CRYING IN THE WILDERNESS. 2023 will come and go. Where WILL YOU BE?

Oga! Choose your battles WISELY!
Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by jkpbestseries: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wike the best Losers
Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by johnmartus(m): 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Whatever man.trust me this your fight not concern average Nigerians.
Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
See authority o
Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by Antyislam: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
The only person we all must reject is Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by alizma: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Promicah:
When ones mouth is wide, it's reasonable to use it as such. Did you read before you comment or you just comment because other people are doing same?
Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by Promicah: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
alizma:

When ones mouth is wide, it's reasonable to use it as such. Did you read before you comment or you just comment because other people are doing same?

For your rhetoric, I will embrace it with a stif lip.

But must Wike spill the milk? He shouldn't be crying over a spilled milk. No need for the update his giving of late. He's incessant comments is becoming overbearing.

1 Like

Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by alizma: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Promicah:

For your rhetoric, I will embrace it with a stif lip.

But must Wike spill the milk? He shouldn't be crying over a spilled milk. No need for the update his giving of late. He's incessant comments is becoming overbearing.

Did you remember certain when OBJ started writing open letters, did you remember the reasons he gave for doing that? That is exactly the same reason Wike is doing what he is doing. To many of you, Wike is crying unnecessarily but today sultan of sokoto is in River State to see him. I hope some of you will start to thinkcontrary to your earlier thoughts.
Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by Indispensable85(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Atiku is dead on arrival
Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by Promicah: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
alizma:

Did you remember certain when OBJ started writing open letters, did you remember the reasons he gave for doing that? That is exactly the same reason Wike is doing what he is doing. To many of you, Wike is crying unnecessarily but today sultan of sokoto is in River State to see him. I hope some of you will start to thinkcontrary to your earlier thoughts.

I still defer with your assertion but it was nice chit-chatting. Adios!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
You mean your father is a drug dealing vagabond. Yeah, that's right more like it. Efulefu
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by femisplash: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Your blodas are the ones being harvested in Asian prisons for drugs offences.
Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by techWriter3: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
but politicians is a bastard narcotics dealing vagabond
Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Politics (democracy) is a scam.
Politicians are essentially paid to act.
Whilst Caucasian colonisers suck us dry.
Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by Baronthecelebri: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wahala
Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by FreeStuffsNG: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
O pari
Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by AntiBshit(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Today is a new day with prospects and loaded with opportunities. We remain open for business. So visit https://mzwebandcontents.com/content-writers/ today to request for a web for your business, content writing for your already built web page or blog and online digital marketing services. We also offer SE Optimization Services all at affordable rates!
Re: 2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him by heniford2: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Promicah:
" As e dey pain u,e dey sweetie us, as e dey sweetie us e dey pain you" grin grin zombie wike fire!!!

(1) (Reply)

There Will Be A No Fly Zone Over Biafra Airspace - IPOB / A Man Who Cornered $20m Is Bragging About Not Accepting A Plot Of Land / How Can God Allow This Earthquake To Happen Killing 11000 Human!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.