Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Football Academy/football team (tryouts) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Academy/football team (tryouts) (338 Views)

Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team / Real Madrid Football Academy In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos Of Prototype / Real Madrid Officials In Rivers As Club Begin Building Of Football Academy. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football Academy/football team (tryouts) by Terkx(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
im interested in playing football tho i dont have money to apply for a football academy neither do i have soccer boots to play football. i play defense and a bit of midfield. i restricted myself from playing strike as a result of my heart issue. i dont know if i can get a football team or a football academy who i can play for that can support me as a student in my financial upkeep ( school fees and pocket money). ill really appreciate if i can get a football academy to play for or a football team. please if you are one or u know one, reach me at 07052526738 ,lets talk next month about it(14th). ill play their matches wholeheartedly as long as im being assured of my transport to the stadium from school and from school to the stadium. i also will like to be assured of my safety and security as a result of the insecurity currently ongoing in the country. thanks and god bless. abuja only coz im in abuja

(1) (Reply)

GTV Live - Watch Ghazi Tv Live Online / From Hat--trick To Heart Break, The Story Of Kylian Mbappe / Amazing Skills Of PELE, The King of Football - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.