Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

2023: Jigawa Ex-Perm Sec Dumps NNPP For PDP [PICS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Jigawa Ex-Perm Sec Dumps NNPP For PDP [PICS] (293 Views)

Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon / Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP / APC Campaigns In Kaita, Katsina As Inusa Dankama Dumps PDP. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Jigawa Ex-Perm Sec Dumps NNPP For PDP [PICS] by FuckFuckPastor: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, a former Permanent Secretary in the Jigawa State ministry of justice who is also a leading member of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), Barrister Hussaini Magama, has formally defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Newsbreak.ng reports that Barr. Magama was the Jigawa State NNPP Legal Adviser. He was formally a member of the PDP (his new party).

Welcoming Barr. Magama to the main opposition party, Mustapha Sule Lamido, the Jigawa State 2023 PDP Governorship Candidate, wrote on his official Twitter handle: “We welcome you to the rescue team. We are looking forward to tapping from your experience to move our state forward.”

Meanwhile, Lamido has attacked Governor Muhammad Badaru for allegedly abandoning flood victims in the state.

According to Lamido, the governor should have visited the affected communities and sympathise with the victims instead of sending messages.

Hundreds of people were displaced after heavy rains caused flooding in communities across the state last month.

https://newsbreak.ng/2023-jigawa-ex-perm-sec-defects-to-pdp-pics/

Re: 2023: Jigawa Ex-Perm Sec Dumps NNPP For PDP [PICS] by Kotudeji: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
These guys knows what they are doing
Re: 2023: Jigawa Ex-Perm Sec Dumps NNPP For PDP [PICS] by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Even though I’m APC but my third eyes have never deceived me. Obi is not even in the picture

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Jigawa Ex-Perm Sec Dumps NNPP For PDP [PICS] by Trinitycian: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kotudeji:
These guys knows what they are doing

What are they doing?
Re: 2023: Jigawa Ex-Perm Sec Dumps NNPP For PDP [PICS] by rolams(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
Even though I’m APC but my third eyes have never deceived me. Obi is not even in the picture

I am telling you! These people really played a fast one on Tinubu. Obi is not smart at all!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is The Biggest Marketer Of His Brand Unlike Others- Kenneth Okonkwo / The Igbo And Death Of A Queen By Mr Lasisi Olagunju / Nrm Set To Disgrace Lp, Pdp And Apc Come 2023 With Osakwe As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.