Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,665 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Real Estate Investment Is Scam? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Real Estate Investment Is Scam? (174 Views)

Activecode Investment Is Real - Investment / 4 Dangerous Signs Revealing Your Investment Is At Great Risk / WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Investment Is Scam? by Imeakpanjunr(m): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
~Says a dumby that knows about investment and cash flow.

Real estate is not just properties in the estates, real estate is a sure and safe investment you can venture into

Real estate is the only investment that can guarantee you overnight riches;

Real estate is what can pay you while you are asleep;

Real estate is a type of investment that you can see unlike crypto currency and stocks; and many more

All this is what real investment can do for you, so real estate isn't scam

But the question is....

How do you learn more about real estate investment and how to avoid scams and more

This is what I will share with my clients in my closed community but I will give only a few:

1. Ask questions and seek consultation

2. Look beyond bushes;and

3. Work with only trust people and companies.

As I said earlier, I will be sharing a few. Will you like become my clients and join my closed community?

If yes, all you have to do is to click the link below to get access Now! though it not for everyone and I will screen you if you can work with me

Link: https:///4wibi6

Wishing a happy weekend and see you inside!

NsikakAbasi Akpan
(Realtor and investment coach)

(1) (Reply)

Savings Plan For Nigerians In America. / Russian Protesting Against Putin / Investment strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.