Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,731 members, 7,959,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta (20980 Views)

2023: Advocacy Group Wants Osinbajo-zulum Ticket For Presidency Read More: Https / Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian / INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by nkwoemeka(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Is he no longer the minister of petroleum cum Chief of staff supreme headquarters
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by OldNairalander(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Fayemi(APC) is the substantive chairman of NGF while Tambuwal (PDP) is appointed to represent governor's forum.
The games North Play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by godofuck231: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Then he had best relocate to the creeks himself
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
The people the useless president is calling are they from across niger bridge? If no they can't do shiit we will keep on tapping our resources.
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by Parachoko: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bontafa:

Parachoko the super urchin.

How many raps you mole today ?
grin

Which one b super urchin again? You too dey take things personal.

The blood of every MASSOB members that were killed extra judicially by Peter Obi and Uche Nwafor in Anambra is on you for supporting Peter Obi.
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by Coolgent(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Adonis69:
Tambuwal is no longer a PDP MAN?
I have never meet Politician with wide array of political knowledge then Gov. Aminu Tambuwal.
No wonder PDP nomited him as its DG Campaign.

Majority of Northern APC leaders will vote of Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by faceland: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by Enkidu70: 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Racoon:
Crude oil theft is going on unabated right under the nose of Buhari as minister of petroleum, subsidy cabal and security agencies under the govt. It is Osinbajo that is being sent as errand boy to do damage control.

Ordinary Asari Dokubo go slap am like small pikin if he try enter where dem dey do crude theft grin
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Adonis69:

The thing shock me o
It's like Bubu would have preferred Osinbajo as the next President and Tambuwal to be his Vice.
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by Alpharey: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
What about those who divided Delta oil Wells amongst themselves.... A lot of things need to be addressed in this country.
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by Alpharey: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Angelfrost:
Sigh... 8 years down the drain! Nothing to show for it!

And some people are preparing to elect another person who is almost the same age with Buhari to continue where he stopped. God no go gree
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by Tvoice: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
GenBuhari:
It's Osinbajo that was put in charge of the economy, that is now being entrusted with ending crude oil theft?

I don tire, my people! undecided

Ur tire nor tire reach my own tiring grin
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Adonis69:

He is the governor of all governor forums
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by DOM7: 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
So that he will do what? The eating abi?
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by Minjim: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
You'll not set up committee of serious people to tackle oil theft,it's politicians you putting there. Can ordinary nigerianss be involved in oil theft?
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by iiifedimma(f): 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ichem:
Please guys if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Thank you and God bless you
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
please everyone don't mind this oloriburuku eyan
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by iiifedimma(f): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ichem:
Please guys if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Thank you and God bless you
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
please everyone don't mind this oloriburuku eyan he is a well known fraudster here on Nairaland since a very long time ago together with his group
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by iiifedimma(f): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ichem:
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
please everyone don't mind this oloriburuku eyan he is a well known fraudster here on Nairaland since a very long time ago together with his group, taking scamming nairalanders as a full time job and business
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by NessFortunate: 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
ovie8200:
Have you tackled the money they have been stealing from NNPC? You only act when a small quantity of oil is stolen but will not act on those stealing billions. Let those who live in the area share the gold too since they can't steal money. I called it sharing of the wealth among the citizen...

That Stupid Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto State betrayer should never step food to Niger Delta.
lmao if he's stupid and still was able to outsmart Wike, then i don't want to be smart. #AtikuisCOMIMG
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by iiifedimma(f): 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ichem:
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
please everyone don't mind this oloriburuku eyan he is a well known fraudster here on Nairaland since a very long time ago together with his group, taking scamming nairalanders as a full time job and business, but I had promise them that it could never happen again
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by WhizdomXX(m): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Adonis69:
There's nothing like pdp, it's now NPP;northern people's party.
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by fantasy2018: 12:05am On Sep 10, 2022
Nigeria be bleeped up!
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by Bontafa: 12:58am On Sep 10, 2022
Parachoko:
grin

Which one b super urchin again? You too dey take things personal.

The blood of every MASSOB members that were killed extra judicially by Peter Obi and Uche Nwafor in Anambra is on you for supporting Peter Obi.

Okay ooooo

How.about the northern bloods by OPC

Via Asiwaju ?
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by trendo360: 1:28am On Sep 10, 2022
Is it by old man ? APC strategic to keep us long in suffering ... Vote Atiku Joor. Forget that guy that is quoting unverifiable figured up and down ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by Danny50: 2:36am On Sep 10, 2022
Racoon:
Crude oil theft is going on unabated right under the nose of Buhari as minister of petroleum, subsidy cabal and security agencies under the govt. It is Osinbajo that is being sent as errand boy to do damage control.
So that at the end poing they will av reasons to summarised the failure and damages caursed by buhari on him.
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by Tonymoore2017: 5:11am On Sep 10, 2022
This is done because Peter Obi raised alarm at his NBA speech in Abuja about the crude oil theft, that has made our country fall below opec bench mark. So Buhari has been listening to his speech? well this is good.
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by Owologbo(m): 7:07am On Sep 10, 2022
Exmilitant:
The Billions been paid to militants monthly to stop oil theft no do? undecided

What happened to the oil he's been looking for in the north since he came to power?
He should continue searching for the missing oil in the north.
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by benjaminlawson(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2022
When tough responsibility , Osinbajo will be called, but it comes to power sharing his name will be committed. God de.
Re: Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta by Ziggy1234(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
This issue will better be tackled in NNPC.
That is where the oil theft takes place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible / PMB: The Dangers Of One-man-show - Steve Osuji (The Nation) / ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.