Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

5 Key Mistakes To Avoid When Applying For Canadian Visa From Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Key Mistakes To Avoid When Applying For Canadian Visa From Nigeria (623 Views)

Requirements For UK Student Visa From Nigeria: The Complete List / Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools / 5 Key Skills Most Nigerian Students Are Gradually Losing Due To Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Key Mistakes To Avoid When Applying For Canadian Visa From Nigeria by Adayincanada: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
If you are a Nigerian who intend traveling to Canada, come close, the tips I am about to share here will be helpful to you.

By the way, last year, a friend of mine lost 300k to a travel agent, well everything was done but at the final stage, he found out it was all fake from the beginning.

But what could he do? He got the police involved but dude was nowhere to be found.

So to avoid making the same mistake that my friend made, I am going to share these tips with you here.

Therefore, get close.

The number one mistakes you must avoid is trusting everyone who claims to be a travel agent.

Look, you have to know that not all who claim to be travel agent are actually travel agents, there are many who are scammers.

Ensure you verify the person very well before you give him or her your money, ensure you check their address, if they don’t have a known location where their office is, they are probably scammers.

Knowing their location is not enough, you have to go extra and get every information about them before you agree to work with them.

And if you don’t know what and what else you need to do to make sure the agent is legit, the link below explained very well, everything you need to know about how to identify a legit Canada travel agent.

So you can read it, it’s a detailed work.

https://adayincanada.com/how-to-know-if-a-canada-immigration-consultant-is-legitimate/

Another mistake is applying for visa late.

You should apply for your visa as soon as you decide that you will go to Canada, do not for any reason apply for your visa late.

Make sure you do everything and get prepared on time.
It’s better to be ready a month before your travel date than to be one day late, or doing rush, rush t late hour.

It’s not good.

The third mistake you must not make is not going with all the required documents.

When you apply for a visa, you will need to provide various documents such as your passport, transcripts, and proof of financial support.

Make sure you have all of the required documents before you apply.

This document own is really very important.

See, let me be frank with you, it’s better to carry even the documents that are not required than to forget any documents.

Forgetting document can also be because you were doing rush, rush. That’s why it’s good to prepare on time.

Ensure you have all the documents so that your visa approval will not be delayed and you won’t have any problem while in Canada.

I dey beg! Make sure you carry all the require documents.

Another mistake you must not make is lying about anything in your application form.

Some people alter their age or work experience just so they can apply, my dear, do not do this.

If you are caught, you will not only be deported, you will be banned from coming to Canada.

Look for contact of someone there before you travel, do not rely on your travel agent

If you depend on travel agent alone, they may disappoint you, you may get to Canada only to find out that what they promised is not what they are offering.

Please, look for additional contact before going, it will help with settling down and every other thing.

Remember travel agents don’t follow you to Canada, nah only you go suffer there.

You can get contact from social media like Twitter, there are lots of Nigerians ready to help new comers like you.

So guys, that’s the main mistakes, I have seen people make.

I will update this post with time but for now

Be careful out there.

Bye!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

UDUTH Releases 2023/2024 Community Health Admission Form / Information on Bayero University? / Part Time Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.