Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth (35806 Views)

Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / Charles III Officially Proclaimed King / King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
"May flights of Angels sing thee to the rest." Well said. Well concluded.

1 Like

Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by Richardakintaro(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
Badgers14:
Long live the King.

But I wished Diana is the one standing by his side and not sidechick Camilla.

Diana been follow rich Arab guy that's why she no fit stand near him now
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
Fck them all.
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by detectivejones: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
No matter the delay what's yours will always find its way to you, as long as there's live. If you don't believe this take a good look as King Charles.

1 Like

Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by Starz825(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
annyplenty:
This king even looks older than the late queen
Dem look like husband and wife sef...and na her son ooo
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by FireUpNow(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wil prof Uju fire the new king again?
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by Goahead(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Badgers14:
Long live the King.

Charles and Diana divorced in 1996, a year before her death in France.
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by KJtemi: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by Didi2d(m): 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
No be this man I see for one video clip dey speak pigeon English?
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by ZooOga: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
charles needs to shut up, I don't have time for white royalties. The only royalty I recognize are in Africa.

Cheers G.O.M. .... all the you know what lickers are nauseating. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by Ganjafama(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Badgers14:
Long live the King.

Diana lost her life because she was trying to rubbish the British throne by fucking an Arab boy.
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by ejimatic: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
chokekachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drpuhrTPbYA

King Charles III addresses the British people and the Commonwealth for the first time ahead of his proclamation on Saturday.

His son and heir, William now has the title of 'Prince of Wales,' expresses his 'love for Harry and Meghan' in first address
. Congratulations to Nigeria! We are now producing king of England whose origin is from Ilesa in Osun State...... Ade a pe Lori re oo! Omo owa,! Kare oooooo!
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by godofuck231: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
charles needs to shut up, I don't have time for white royalties. The only royalty I recognize are in Africa.
Selassie
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by grandstar(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Badgers14:
Long live the King.

Camilla I think was always his first choice but I think she came with too much drama, hence settled with Diana, a simple looking twenty year old which really wasn't the wisest with hindsight. This was a 'choice' befitting of being a princess, a lady with no blemish. An innocentee

Today, I think the Crown is wiser. This isn't the 18th century.

Also, even if she didn't die, they were divorced in 1992, so had no claim to becoming a queen

1 Like

Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by BABANGBALI: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Congratulations uncle Charles. It's now our family time to enjoy everything enjoyable in UK.

Please tell UK visa office not to ever give visa to the following people lalasticlala, ajepako, fatymore, folake4u, funkybabee, Jennifer33, funjosh, Mynd44 and others that I would send their names to you later

1 Like

Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by tishbite42: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
godofuck231:
Selassie
U know your History
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by Halo22: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Congrats to my Niggy @Prince Williams on his new enthronement as the Prince of Wales. Nah so all of them were born into golden life, except for Prince Harry who chose to derail.
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by fabson21(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Age don't matters now is his turn
inoki247:
Na old age he reach him turn....

1 Like

Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by Jamespeed: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
Long live the King!
God grant you wisdom.
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by everythinggirly(f): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
The man is old.
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by naijapikin2(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ichem:
Please guys if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Thank you and God bless you
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
kwagh la ka doo
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by CheapHomes1: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
When Queen died her People lay down and throw away fantastic and beautiful flowers at the palace in her memory. If Buhari die I don't know if Nigerians will throw away those kind of flowers.

True but unfortunately the British people are celebrating their oppressors. A woman who lived off the sweat and taxes of her people while she and her kids lived lavish lives maintaining huge expensive castles scattered all over the UK
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by merieam16(f): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
inoki247:
Na old age he reach him turn....
lolzz the man sef looks old pass e mama
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by godofuck231: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
tishbite42:

U know your History
lol
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by onuman: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Badgers14:
Long live the King.

Must he remain married to someone, even when the marriage is not going well for him?
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by ebufa: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
Badgers14:
Long live the King.

The only King we know is Yeshua ,The King of kings!!
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by Okhuadams(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
chokekachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drpuhrTPbYA

King Charles III addresses the British people and the Commonwealth for the first time ahead of his proclamation on Saturday.

His son and heir, William now has the title of 'Prince of Wales,' expresses his 'love for Harry and Meghan' in first address
this kind for old age above 70, ur mama no try at all. I know say if na Nigeria one time The son go do the needful to be king sharply sharply
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by Okhuadams(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Badgers14:
Long live the King.

Mr witcher keep on witching
Re: King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth by Desammyst(m): 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
I want to ask, please... Does it mean the queen didn't give birth to a female daughter would have continued her rulership? Or is it because King Charles is her eldest child? How do they rotate the rulership?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 / "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump / Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.