Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Use Your Smartphone As A Money Making Machine - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Use Your Smartphone As A Money Making Machine (325 Views)

How To Monetize Your Smartphone / Turn Your Smart Phone To A Money Making Machine / What's The Best Way To Use Your NYSC Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Your Smartphone As A Money Making Machine by chimaA243(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
It may interest you to know,79% of smartphone owners check their device within 15 minutes of waking up every morning?

I am guilty �

And even the CEOs of these social media apps are not even helping at all, they keep improving these apps to make them even more compulsive�

Whatsapp the all-time favourite messaging app has even included more features on its platform

A group can now accommodate twice its former size....meaning a group can accommodate 512 participants

More expressive emojis

Also, do you know you can now send a file worth 2g on whatsapp at once?

The mile technology can go is endless

Surprisingly, technological advancement isn't birthed by itself

Humans like you and I generate these ideas and bring them to fruition

And in a world where mobile phones and passwords are more important than lots of romantic relationships, how about making money from same phone and social media usage?

The same amount of time spent scrolling down social media each day is equal to some amount of naira each day

Same phone, same data, same social media

But this time around, you use it as a tool to serve you instead of the other way round

What a great time to be alive �

Who would have ever thought that a phone can upload articles on Amazon and rake in dollars monthly?

There are no limits....

Welcome to the new world

And by the way, a dollar is now #610

So, do the maths of at least $100 hitting your bank account monthly

You don't even need to be a writer or author

And anyone can do this

You can send a Dm on this number below and I will send you the free video of how you can go about it

Connect with me - 08129070843

(1) (Reply)

How To Detty Your December Earning 350k With This Simple Model / Ghost Corper / 3 Sure Steps To Make Money Online - Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.