Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,973 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

How Me & My Students Made Over 100k In A Month - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Me & My Students Made Over 100k In A Month (232 Views)

$300 Strategies I Teach My Students /the Perfect Business For Everyone / Where Can I Borrow An Instant Loan Of 100k In Nigeria / Why I Resigned From My Job After A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Me & My Students Made Over 100k In A Month by Rachymoney(f): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Have you heard of the online paying business module called AFFILIATE MARKETING? well here is a brief description of how it works. First of all WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING?

AFFILIATE MARKETING simply means recommending someone else's products to people who needs them and after sales you earn your 50%commission for that particular product you sold. You are like the middle man in the business,An igbo man will call it OSO AHIA.

Now you don't need to own the product in your custody not run around it to get it no, all you need to do is to deliver it with your smartphone online and your client will receive it �yes you heard me right this products are called DIGITAL PRODUCTS.There is also space for physical products like your shoes, clothes, bags etc your job is to deliver and get paid for it.

BENEFITS KF BEING AN AFFILIATE MARKETER

✔ You get paid for selling products

✔ You get to receive your weekly payments every weekend for the products you've sold

✔ You tend to have access to FREE 28 High income skills worth over 250k

✔You tend to have access to the copywriting course worth 20,500 (get hired and get paid in dollars)

To learn more about this and how it works Kindly WhatsApp me @ +2348140811339

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Online Business That Will Make You Six-figures Monthly / How To Generate Cooking Gas Using A Blender, Container And House Wastes. / Continue To Uphold Old Tradition Of WASA, 63 Brigade Commander Charges 3 Bat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.