Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP (13966 Views)

It Has Come Full Circle – Keyamo Mocks IBB, Obasanjo Over Tinubu Presidency / ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money / Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vp’s Followers Fire Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Ofunaofu: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
The Minister of State for Labour and Employment and spokesperson for the presidential campaign organisation of the All Progressives Congress, Festus Keyamo (SAN), has teased the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, over the crisis rocking the opposition party.

The PDP candidate has always referred to himself as the unifier who will unify the country if elected as the president, but Keyamo seems to have disagreed with him.

Taking to his Twitter page on Friday, the Minister referred to the APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, as the real unifier, saying that the PDP should beg them to lend Tinubu to them so he can unify their party.

Keyamo wrote: “If PDP begs us, we may consider donating the real UNIFIER, @officialABAT to assist in unifying their ranks to get them ready for their comprehensive defeat in 2023. We want a healthy opposition during the election. We don’t want the excuse that we fought with a disabled opponent.”

The PUNCH reported that crisis had engulfed the PDP since its presidential candidate, Abubakar, picked Governor Ifeanyi Okonwa of Delta State, against his Rivers State counterpart, Nyesom Wike, who had scored the second highest number of delegates’ votes at the presidential primary.

https://punchng.com/tinubu-is-real-unifier-keyamo-mocks-atiku-pdp/

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by JASONjnr(m): 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Tinubu's mother was a slave trader.... Became a concubine to an Oba... Used the Oba's connection to trade slaves to European leaders....

Isn't it surprising why lots of people are under his control?

He wants to bring that exact manhandling of Lagos state to federal level....

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by lexylaw40: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Well....that's for real

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Indispensable85(m): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lol.....keyamo my guy dey give dem wotowoto

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by PlayerMeji: 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Tinubu na son of a ghost sef, he no concern us!!

Wetin concern us na to bring the same success with Lagos come Nigeria, if you like call am drugNeddle, Bastard, Fulani Slave, etc...

Na today una dey call person name? Afonja, Agbado, MaiGworo, UnityBeggars, MaiSuya, etc..

cheesy

JASONjnr:
Tinubu's mother was a slave trader.... Became a concubine to an Oba... Used the Oba's connection to trade slaves to European leaders....

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Yeah!
Unifier of AGBADO PLUS CASSAVA URCHINS!

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by JASONjnr(m): 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Wetin concern us na to bring the same success with Lagos come Nigeria, if you like call am drugNeddle, Bastard, Fulani Slave, etc...

Na today una dey call person name? Afonja, Agbado, MaiGworo, UnityBeggars, MaiSuya, etc..

cheesy

Yet, he will never become a president....

I bet you, you don't even know Tinubu well enough. But because of religion and tribe.... You're rooting for a man you term A UNIFIER.. A man that can't unify christians and Muslims but chose to neglect christians to pursue his ambition... He sets his ambition above the plights of many Nigerians.

You will rig him into power if you can. but he will never become a president.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by PlayerMeji: 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Shebi na you be God!!
You no go market your market make you comot mouth for person wey God don bless hin matter!
Wetin concern you weda he chose Muslim abi na Christian as hin vice? Shey you go vote your own vote comot.
I am a Christian and I dont see him as a Muslim or a Christian because no be religious prayers we call am for make he come lead for Nigeria...

He is first a Nigeria before he is a Muslim, know that! Knw Peace!
About his ambitions, Me that am talking with you here also want to be Nigeria's president, I think most right thinking and ambitious Nigerians would want to be Nigeria's President some day.

So tell me how he is wrong for coming out for what Fela Anikulapo, Emeka Ojukwu etc all wanted at one time or the other in their lifetime; be the President of Nigeria and impact your own socioecomic policies that you believe would change the country for the better!

Isnt that why Peter Obi is contesting?

JASONjnr:

Yet, he will never become a president....

I bet you, you don't even know Tinubu well enough. But because of religion and tribe.... You're rooting for a man you term A UNIFIER.. A man that can't unify christians and Muslims but chose to neglect christians to pursue his ambition... He sets his ambition above the plights of many Nigerians.

You will rig him into power if you can. but he will never become a president.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by JASONjnr(m): 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Shebi na you be God!!
You no go market your market make you comot mouth for person wey God don bless hin matter!
Wetin concern you weda he chose Muslim abi na Christian as hin vice? Shey you go vote your own vote comot.
I am a Christian and I dont see him as a Muslim or a Christian because no be religious prayers we call am for make he come lead for Nigeria...

He is first a Nigeria before he is a Muslim, know that! Knw Peace!
About his ambitions, Me that am talking with you here also want to be Nigeria's president, I think most right thinking and ambitious Nigerians would want to be Nigeria's President some day.

So tell me how he is wrong for coming out for what Fela Anikulapo, Emeka Ojukwu etc all wanted at one time or the other in their lifetime; be the President of Nigeria and impact your own socioecomic policies that you believe would change the country for the better!

Isnt that why Peter Obi is contesting?

Gibberish....

I expected you to go deep into all that I've listed above to clear him... I stead, you digress to spill more trash...

You want me to market my candidate while you go about making silly headlines about Peter and wants me to not speak up on Tinubu....

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Gentino(m): 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Mr. Minister leave atiku and his PDP crisis alone and concentrate on the numerous challenges confronting you. The crisis is divine and everything well-meaning Nigerian knows it.

Concentrate on how to package your bad products (Tinubu and APC). Tinubu and shettima are the unifiers of terrorists and the worst presidential candidates combo

You have abandoned your primary duty as the junior minister of labour and productivity to embark on political rascality and banter. Remember that ASUU is still on strike but your government and emilokan have not unified both ASUU and students back to school.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by RZArecta(m): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
Does a unifier allow his attack dogs, online urchins and agbado masquerades go about threatening entire ethnic groups with genocide if their candidate isn't voted for ?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by PlayerMeji: 12:01am On Sep 10, 2022
Kiddo! Appreciate that I took the time to explain rationally to you.

Not everyone is worth such time consuming chores these days. I see you have nothing to counter my points so you went for the usual 'GIBBERISH', 'SAYING TRASH', etc.

Look here, no one is saying you dont have the rights to market your candidate, but you have now made Asiwaju your point of call, do you think that's how you would win the election?

Let's read PO's records, achievements, plans, etc...that way, you are marketing your candidate but right now my major concern is you are doing my job at the moment....helping me make BAT more popular that I even can and it is making me look bad before my bosses smiley

Can you not help to market Tinubu again...shey you remember, there's nothing like bad publicity....no publicity is actually BAD PUBLICITY!

So kid!, let me do my job!! cheesy grin

JASONjnr:

Gibberish....

I expected you to go deep into all that I've listed above to clear him... I stead, you digress to spill more trash...

You want me to market my candidate while you go about making silly headlines about Peter and wants me to not speak up on Tinubu....

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Ttalk: 12:11am On Sep 10, 2022
JASONjnr:

Stark illiterate, when was slave trade abolished.

How old was Tinubu's mother when she died.?

How old was she when slave trade was stopped?

If you can find answer to any of these questions then enter into your cocoon in shame and sorry for yourself that you have embarrassed yourself in the public today

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Aremwayne: 12:46am On Sep 10, 2022
Festus keyamo acts like a real mugu.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by ObaOfEsan: 12:47am On Sep 10, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Bar1941(m): 12:50am On Sep 10, 2022
Even the hate-filled children know BAT is the best man for the job, the inborn hatred in them won't just allow them to voice out.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by FreeStuffsNG: 12:50am On Sep 10, 2022
Yes O!

76 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 10, 2022
Nothing unifying about him. Next please.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Oddfinder001: 12:52am On Sep 10, 2022
Unifyer of agberos grin
Like d way he unified Lagos money into his account

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Rugaria: 12:53am On Sep 10, 2022
Kabaka and Mc Oluomo unifier?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 10, 2022
Puncher. Tinubu has sense than Atiku and Obi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by EmekaMD(m): 12:55am On Sep 10, 2022
Keyamo is a political jobberman.
He is doing his job well

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by PlayerMeji: 12:55am On Sep 10, 2022
Telling a ZombiedEND to THINK is now generally accepted as the EIGHTH WONDER OF THE WORLD!!

grin grin

Ttalk:

If you can find answer to any of these questions then enter into your cocoon in shame and sorry for yourself that you have embarrassed yourself in the public today

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Satmaw: 12:56am On Sep 10, 2022
Like Buhari, Tinubu will campaign as “Emi lo kan” then turn around and govern as “Ki lo kan mi”. You better vote wisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Oddfinder001: 12:56am On Sep 10, 2022
Ttalk:

Oga historian that seems to know alot about tinubu, please kindly mention the primary and secondary schools tinubu attended!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by smile11s(m): 12:56am On Sep 10, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by Basitelo1(m): 12:59am On Sep 10, 2022
Can someone get dis rabble rouser off social media.

Keyamo's brain is probably on strike like ASUU grin grin

Buhari and Tinubu supporters are condemned idiots

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP by GamalNasser: 12:59am On Sep 10, 2022
PlayerMeji:

cheesy

What's the success in Lagos ? Do you have water supply? Do you have good roads?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Public Holiday For Monday. / ”president Buhari’s Scheduled Visit To Rivers Based On Killings - Femi Adesina / Abiola’s ‘Inaugural Address’ On June 11, 1994

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.