Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. (939 Views)

Supreme Court And Plateau Lawmakers Axed By Appeal Court / Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? / I Am No More Obidient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. by paramakina202: 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Jos people are fully Obidient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jnnlLgk68w
Re: I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Both grin
Re: I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Still ask Google
Re: I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. by specialmati(m): 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin every one should be obidient ooh unless una need promax version of Buhari. If Nigeria don't correct their mistake this time, it will be from next level to finish level.
Re: I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. by paramakina202: 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Jennifer663:
Both grin

Even Plateau villagers are Obidient and excited at the prospects of Obi's winning the election .

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hmm
Re: I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. by paramakina202: 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin every one should be obidient ooh unless una need promax version of Buhari. If Nigeria don't correct their mistake this time, it will be from next level to finish level.

Nigerians are aware of that.Tinubu's presidency will be a kind of Buhari's third term grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
paramakina202:

Even Plateau villagers are Obidient and excited at the prospects of Obi's winning the election .
Nice knowing that
Re: I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Both

Since they're all obidient
Re: I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. by paramakina202: 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Tina00writer:
Both

Since they're all obidient

The two states are super obidient states so far.
Re: I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. by goshikid: 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
keep deceiving yourself, obi is not going anywhere cheesy E go shock una
Re: I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. by Gentino(m): 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Every sane and right thinking Nigerian is OBIdient
Re: I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
paramakina202:

The two states are super obidient states so far.

Great news

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. by Rugaria: 12:01am On Sep 10, 2022
paramakina202:

Right from the days of NPP and Solomon Lar, Plateau State and her adjoining neighbors have always voted independently to chat a very progressive path for themselves. It's unfortunate that the One North mantra has somewhat forced these very progressive areas to be subdued and subsumed by the politically rascally far North.. Otherwise their electoral history shows that the people of these areas are more into productive politics and not "consumer politics ".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. by Osariemen12: 12:08am On Sep 10, 2022
Peter Obi: first choice.
Atiku Abubakar: second choice.

Bola Tinubu: not in a lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:37am On Sep 10, 2022
goshikid:
keep deceiving yourself, obi is not going anywhere cheesy E go shock una

Better prepare to go and slap the INEC Chairman after declaring Peter Obi your President grin

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. by SaiOba: 12:50am On Sep 10, 2022
I think it Edo State o.. but wait o.. No No it's Plateau State joor because the other day they did another OBIdient... No it is Edo State, to the extend the Governor of the state said so.. No it is Plateau State, the Governor boys are all OBIdient boys grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. by Bontafa: 1:06am On Sep 10, 2022
SaiOba:
I think it Edo State o.. but wait o.. No No it's Plateau State joor because the other day they did another OBIdient... No it is Edo State, to the extend the Governor of the state said so.. No it is Plateau State, the Governor boys are all OBIdient boys grin grin grin

Edo carry Peter matter like gala .

Even Anambra no carry I still dey wonder whether Na juju

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. by SaiOba: 1:32am On Sep 10, 2022
grin Bro, No be lie o.. Na organic love we dey call am grin .. Nigerians in Diaspora dey hail Edo people wellaly, because their love for Peter Obi no be here. Edo State dey over sustain the momentum and dem no wan hear story on top of the mata.. May Almighty GOD continue to keep us all wellaly and may our labour neva be in vain.

As we step into the campaign proper, Every every Dan set for South South, South East and South West love to blend in properly like Edo State own..

Na the North naim remain but insha Allah, we will overcome.. Love is the key.

Bontafa:

Edo carry Peter matter like gala .

Even Anambra no carry I still dey wonder whether Na juju

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. by paramakina202: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2022
Rugaria:

Right from the days of NPP and Solomon Lar, Plateau State and her adjoining neighbors have always voted independently to chat a very progressive path for themselves. It's unfortunate that the One North mantra has somewhat forced these very progressive areas to be subdued and subsumed by the politically rascally far North.. Otherwise their electoral history shows that the people of these areas are more into productive politics and not "consumer politics ".

Exactly,the days of Solomon Lar belonged to NPP.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Look Alike Spotted In Jos Rally / See The Uppercut Atiku Received At The Rally / Opinion: APC Should Implement Those Things In Tinubu's Manifesto Right Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.