Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Ideas For A Better System Of Education In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ideas For A Better System Of Education In Nigeria (148 Views)

The Saddening Collapse Of Education In Nigeria / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ideas For A Better System Of Education In Nigeria by scef: 12:06am On Sep 10, 2022
It is worth mentioning that the Nigeria education is at the lowest in times like this. We were yet to recover from the Covid 19 at that point everything went on standstill, Primary and Secondary education were split into two sessions daily, in some Northern part of the country most schools hadly have two classrooms periods for each session and then comes ASSU strike. It’s easy to keep condemning and talking about how things aren’t going well but I hope to talk about ideas that could help us stay abreast in this trying times.

Short Note: If you are bored from staying at home and you can get up to 10 daily download for an app for a weekly pay of 8k join me here let discuss

Mail- promise.scef@gmail.com
Re: Ideas For A Better System Of Education In Nigeria by scef: 7:56am On Sep 12, 2022
Good morning,

The journey of a thousand miles, begins with just a tiny little step.

If you are interested in the app download gig I posted above kindly let me know.

Promise.scef@gmail. com

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Before The End Of This Year Using Only TIKTOK / Trending: Getting A High Income Skills Versus Degree! What Your Views? / Canada PGD Program???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.