Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) (1864 Views)

Tinubu Approves Buses For SUGs Nationwide, Rejects Arbitrary Increase Of Fees / UNN SUG Threatens To Close Down POS Operators Charging Exorbitant Fees (Photo) / LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by BABANGBALI: 2:26am On Sep 10, 2022
Any hope for poor man's children?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by Grace2023: 3:16am On Sep 10, 2022
BABANGBALI:
this is disheartening.
Most lawyers now are into fashion designing, some learning other skills

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by Bontafa: 3:24am On Sep 10, 2022
Grace2023:
this is disheartening.

Na una dey cause am Na .

During endsars these people where afraid.

But them use the same young vibrant youth scatter wetting people dey clamour for .

Up until today so people called the endsars evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by AdamuKD: 4:29am On Sep 10, 2022
grin
Those one's supporting APC are excluded from that exorbitant school fee's
Na only obidients lawyers and Christians for Nigeria go pay this outrageous fees. Nonsense !!
Finally finally, everybody go collect. If you like keep on electing goat and cows to run the country economy because of religion and tribal sentiments,na una go suffer am collectively. Stupid country with stupid set's of animals called human beings. Tueh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by Penguin2: 4:43am On Sep 10, 2022
BABANGBALI:

Wait…

1.2million and some people will still fail?

If I pay 1.2million and you fail me, best believe I’m visiting you in the night undecided

What is this?

Maybe some of the fees are optional sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by chatinent: 4:49am On Sep 10, 2022
Law in Nigeria is never appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by Mynd44: 5:42am On Sep 10, 2022
It isn't a matter of rich or poor.

If Nigerians are able to access credit facilities, a lot of problems will be reduced. If you can pay these fees at 2% interest rate over 15 years, people want complain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by satelliteDISH(m): 5:50am On Sep 10, 2022
Ag
Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by satelliteDISH(m): 5:51am On Sep 10, 2022
Grace2023:
this is disheartening.

Disheartening is an understatement. Evil and Anti-People and Anti-Nation.

Just look at the list critically. Some of the items on the list are double taxation. For example

1. Security services fee 45,000. This one shouldn't be there. It is suppose to be part of the school fees. When you pay your school fees, the school should be able to provide you with security.

2. CD-ROM E-handbook fee 15000. This one is just ebook that you will use your own data to download. In the banking sector, when they send you your bank statement to your email it attracts zero charges. Why should they charge youths to pay for handbook in electronic format.

3. Development levy 40,000. I don't understand this one. Are they building a house for you. Or are you paying them to be able to develop their permanent site. I don't just get the motive on this. This is daylight robbery.

4. Facilities maintenance fee 80,000. This one is also supposed to be part of the school fees. Why build a school when you know that you will not be able to maintain it. They want people to be maintaining the school for them while they are collecting free school fees.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by robinso01(m): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2022
As if there's assurance of getting good job after the school.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by Lonestar124: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2022
Mynd44:

If Nigerians are able to access credit facilities, a lot of problems will be reduced. If you can pay these fees at 2% interest rate over 15 years, people want complain

Good point you made here, but our leaders are just selfish and non chalant...
Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by phygo89(m): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2022
Laywers wey don plenty pass case

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by Sacramento85(m): 8:01am On Sep 10, 2022
BABANGBALI:

Can u see why ASUU is fighting the federal government to ensure university education gets to the poor?

Yet, most of u do not support ASUU.

Who will fight for the poor here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by Abilistic(m): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2022
Ordinary I. D card � 15k?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by BABANGBALI: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2022
Sacramento85:

Can u see why ASUU is fighting the federal government to ensure university education gets to the poor?

who are the most of you?
Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by BABANGBALI: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2022
Mynd44:

oga mi, help your boy move this thing to the promised land now, make your boy too enjoy front page small, meanwhile, thanks for taking very good care of me inside nairaland prison, I gbadun those agbado, cassava and yam you dey always give me
Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by christejames(m): 8:47am On Sep 10, 2022
After graduating and you manage to secure a job in one local law firm paying peanuts, tell me why you won't want to become a "charge and bail lawyer"... undecided

Justice for sale, highest bidders only! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by BigDawsNet: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2022
Very cheap
Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by rusher14: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2022
Sacramento85:

ASUU expects the government to commit 1 trillion Naira to university education.

From where would this money come?
Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by motivationspika(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2022
The most annoying thing is that after Law School and Service , they will be looking for jobs, I mean the majority of them
Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by Bontafa: 10:07am On Sep 10, 2022
Mynd44:

This Na wetting Peter dey talk Na .

He himself took a student loan in UK .

That's how it is done , but in Nigeria there is no money to even begin to do the student loans
Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by BABANGBALI: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:

ASUU expects the government to commit 1 trillion Naira to university education.

From where would this money come?
from China of course
Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by Samfloxin(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
Where they want see case bag? Me wey don settle with my enemies since
Re: Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) by Venerable612(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2022
I don’t think all these fees are compulsory.

For example - general accommodation is already included in the Bar Part II fees (N300,000).

Most of the other fees here would have to be adds on - I.e if you want a single room to yourself or live in a serviced apartment inside the school etc.

We never had to pay for security and medicals.

(1) (Reply)

Resumption: Vcs Succumb To FG, Open Attendance Register For Varsity Lecturers / TVC's First Baptism Of Fire After The NBC Fine / Uk Visa Application(letter Of Admmission:akolawole +vor Rest)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.