Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,374 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye (51772 Views)

Bode George: Nigerians Should Give Tinubu One More Year To Fix Nigeria / Let BIAFRA Come,You Will See The Real Hypocrisy Of The International Communities / Nigerians Ready To Teach Buhari, Tinubu And Orji Uzor Kalu Bitter Lessons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by SlavaUkraini: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
etrouble:

Tinubu is fixing Lagos, and all your state indegenes are running from your village into Lagos to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges.

See this one with his first class Mumu......

Stupidity is when you think everyone that is not an APC supporter is igbo or Obidient

So from your comment, you are Grossly Stupid

I am not Igbo and I am not Obidient...

Atiku Abubakar is my Candidate and Power must remain in the North until further notice.

The people you mock as selling things in Lagos State traffic have over the years bought prime real estate in Lagos State.........

While the so called "Omo Nile" have gone back to the bush in Ijebu Ode where they come from.

The Sick notorious drug baron stopped being Lagos State Governor since 2007, so how is he fixing Lagos State.... ?

Don't tell me about a useless blueprint that the ordinary Lagosian cannot access...

Only the Slaves of the notorious drug baron would ascribe the seeming success of Lagos State to Tinubu alone without mentioning his predecessors and Successors...

If you claim that Tinubu is fixing Lagos State, what record do you want BabaTunde Raji Fashola to run on if he is contesting for president tomorrow.... ?

Nigerians are not stupid and know what Lagos State was before 1999 and in 2007 when Tinubu left office...

He should run with his 8 years record as Governor and not claim to be "fixing Lagos State"
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by pquaver(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Same question every sane Nigerian is asking..

Only Tinubu Urchins with their "Follow come Mumu" refuse to ask this valid question.

How come obi didn't teach pdp and Jonathan.. Paul okoye e be like e no get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by pquaver(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Abdul05:
look at this nonentity.... grin cheesy

What about if he had advised buhari and the later refused to listen to his bold plan...

Would tinubu force him to do so..after all ,he is not the one ruling... grin grin
Why obi no tell pdp and Jonathan to change Nigeria?

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink... grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by lightwind(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Throwback:
My better question for the likes of such zombidient who is enjoying in Lagos rather than Anambra.
The same way Yorubas left their enclaves in their country Nigeria , flood the United Kingdom.

Back stabbers
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by rusher14: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Your Father

The thing really pain you .
grin
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by lightwind(m): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Throwback:

No shift of nothing here.

Tinubu would be judged by Tinubu's past administrative performance, not by the performance of Buhari whom you all gloated that he had used and discarded Tinubu.
As if Lagos as a state have not had other governors in the past before. Is only Tinubu that has been or was a governor in Lagos State.

The way you guys reason eh baffles me walahi!!
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Abdul05: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
[quote author=pquaver post=116543987][/quote] correct sir ...thank for this
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Odebayo4010(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

About Ambode, where is your evidence? Did Ambode talk that, that was the reason he was removed? If he was silent why are you accusing Tinubu of being silent when Buhari is misruling then?
Bros, Tinubu is a good Yoruba leader. Prepare to serve him even if you vote against him.

What's your Tribe,by not know your Tribe don't give me chance to tackle you weller
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Odebayo4010(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:

The thing really pain you .
grin

What's my mistake there,you this urchin

Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by justdare007(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Same question every sane Nigerian is asking..

Only Tinubu Urchins with their "Follow come Mumu" refuse to ask this valid question.
See mumu question coming from this one.
So he will go go Buhari and told him this is how to rule Nigeria?
How will it look like if you were in the position and someone is directing what to do?
Just because you're supporting your brother doesn't mean you should reason with sentiment.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by rusher14: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Odebayo4010:

What's my mistake there,you this urchin

When you looked in the mirror this morning surely it called you an Urchin.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Peterobi90:

Osinbajo definitely would have been a better choice, is that not obvious... infact it would have been a straight horse race between Osinbajo and Obi... Tinubu made Atiku relevant in the race..
Only a an idiotttt will not not the hypocrisy and bigotry laden within the ranks of you people….

You blame Tinubu for Buhari’s failures knowing fully well Tinubu holds no government position. Yet you would prefer to exonerate Osinbajo who is Buhari’s deputy. The question now is for what act of commission do you find Tinubu wanting and that you would prefer to exonerate Osibanjo?
You and your brother P square no get sense
Also I remember that you Igbos told us that Buhari used and dumped him
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by sakbio(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Why are u people taking like a baby? Ur people were celebrating when u people claimed that Tinubu was sidelined in his govt. How many times Tinubu advised him to carry out restructuring and state police. He can only advise which he did, he cannot force him how to run his govt.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Odebayo4010:

What's your Tribe,by not know your Tribe don't give me chance to tackle you weller
You really can't tackle me cos before I talk, I v valid points. Unlike you that's bringing points from here says. See, I heard it was Peter Obi that owned Hero Beer. So if I start going about screaming Obi used all Anambra money to do Hero Beer. Won't I look stupid?
I just gave one example of many rumours about Obi. So...what are the rumours around Tinubu?
Drugs,
Certificate,
Family Background,
Health?
And the baseless issue of he brought Buhari.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by rusher14: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

See this one with his first class Mumu......

Stupidity is when you think everyone that is not an APC supporter is igbo or Obidient

So from your comment, you are Grossly Stupid

I am not Igbo and I am not Obidient...

Atiku Abubakar is my Candidate and Power must remain in the North until further notice.

The people you mock as selling things in Lagos State traffic have over the years bought prime real estate in Lagos State.........

While the so called "Omo Nile" have gone back to the bush in Ijebu Ode where they come from.

The Sick notorious drug baron stopped being Lagos State Governor since 2007, so how is he fixing Lagos State.... ?

Don't tell me about a useless blueprint that the ordinary Lagosian cannot access...

Only the Slaves of the notorious drug baron would ascribe the seeming success of Lagos State to Tinubu alone without mentioning his predecessors and Successors...

If you claim that Tinubu is fixing Lagos State, what record do you want BabaTunde Raji Fashola to run on if he is contesting for president tomorrow.... ?

Nigerians are not stupid and know what Lagos State was before 1999 and in 2007 when Tinubu left office...

He should run with his 8 years record as Governor and not claim to be "fixing Lagos State"

Sharap.

Lagos isn't good but Abambrians cannot stay away.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Blaqputin(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Abdul05:

What about if he had advised buhari and the later refused to listen to his bold plan...

Would tinubu force him to do so..after all ,he is not the one ruling... grin grin

What you re saying might be true, but I wan hear am from Tinubu mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by SlavaUkraini: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
pquaver:

How come obi didn't teach pdp and Jonathan.. Paul okoye is belike e no get sense

Mumu question from Urchins...

I have no business with Obi. I am not Obidient

Obi did not carry Jonathan on his head the same way the sick drug baron carried Buhari on his head since 2014.

When Fulani herdsmen Invaded the South West and was killing his people, the notorious drug baron kept quiet and even supported the herdsmen.

Tinubu is a sellout....

He betrayed a southerner because he had an ulterior motive of succeeding Buhari the Northerner he has been supporting since 2014.

Niger Deltans have not forgotten nor forgiven him.

The South South have not forgotten his Treachery and would him pay him back in the same coin...
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by SlavaUkraini: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:

Sharap.

Lagos isn't good but Abambrians cannot stay away.

When you see your parents you can tell them to Sharap.

This Mumu also think I am igbo

Kwaassia
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by rusher14: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

When you see your parents you can tell them to Sharap.

This Mumu also think I am igbo

Kwaassia
You see how foolish you are.

Where did I write you are Igbo?
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Abdul05:

Lol are u saying Buhari failed?.
Are you saying he intentionally put Nigerian to this hardship by helping Buhari to be president for the second term knowing that Buhari has failed because of Tinubu ambitions?.
Are you saying he is ready to sacrifice Nigeria because of his ambitions.

1 Like

Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Emily442: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Abdul05:

Would tinubu force him to do so..after all ,he is not the one ruling... grin ;Dyou are a fool

1 Like

Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Emily442: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
[quote author=Emily442 post=116544569][/quote]you are a big fool
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Odebayo4010(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

You really can't tackle me cos before I talk, I v valid points. Unlike you that's bringing points from here says. See, I heard it was Peter Obi that owned Hero Beer. So if I start going about screaming Obi used all Anambra money to do Hero Beer. Won't I look stupid?
I just gave one example of many rumours about Obi. So...what are the rumours around Tinubu?
Drugs,
Certificate,
Family Background,
Health?
And the baseless issue of he brought Buhari.

That's Biased,Peter Obi is a good Man, during his awareness he even said he will stop campaign if anybody comes out that he misuse public money,you know are heart is pure,let join hand together and work for peter Obi,the man have good mission for Nigeria,but I now understand that it's a course to Nigeria to hate Good people
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
riverbird:

You peoples foolishnessss knows no bounds, is it only people from the south east that reside in your tinubu Lagos?, Oh tell me more, go to aba and see thousands of Yorubas that are into fashion designing, if truly your tinubu made Lagos a heaven as u hv chosen to believe then I dare all the Yorubas in all parts of the country to move to Lagos, of course you can't have a heaven and choose to be in hell, I dare the fg to open up just one sea port in the south or just the river port in onisha then see how your tinubu Lagos will shrink like an old woman's breast.
God forbid bad thing to live in an ipob infested land.
Monday and Tuesday next week lashes of cane by awaits any one who dare to venture out of their houses
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Promising5555: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Why did Tinubu not leave the APC if Buhari was not doing what he promised to do, Tinubu and Buhari are thesame
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by SlavaUkraini: 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
justdare007:

See mumu question coming from this one.
So he will go go Buhari and told him this is how to rule Nigeria?
How will it look like if you were in the position and someone is directing what to do?
Just because you're supporting your brother doesn't mean you should reason with sentiment.

Your own comment just goes to show that you are a bigger Mumu.....

I support Atiku Abubakar and he is not my brother.

Yoruba people and APC supporters must learn and understand that not everyone that is not in their party is Igbo or Obidient.

You guys need to shun Tribalism and Tribal sentiments.

Omo olowabis are known for their smartness but the ones I encounter here in Nairaland are so dumb when they display their deep seated hatred for Igbo people...

They believe you must be "Omo Igbo" since you don't support the Notorious Drug Baron or the APC.

Such thinking is the height of Stupidity
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Chinedum300: 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
He lecture buhari how to welcome unexpected killing,hardship, kidnapping, strikes and u payment salary etc
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Zetty177x: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
fredoooooo:
Why would he teach Buhari .. These oponu twins don start again .. when he was in power he did his job.
Moreover Buhari has done better than Peter obi in Anambra..

BATSHETTIMA on God we stand in sha Allah. By God's grace

Which Buhari? Lol
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by SlavaUkraini: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:

You see how foolish you are.

Where did I write you are Igbo?

You see how deceitful and cunning you are....

That is the trademark of a Foolish fellow like yourself.

Why did you quote me and reference Anambra State.... If not for the fact that you want to believe that I am from there ....

Yeye Thing.... Abeg Shift .
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by rusher14: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

You see how deceitful and cunning you are....

That is the trademark of a Foolish fellow like yourself.

Why did you quote me and reference Anambra State.... If not for the fact that you want to believe that I am from there ....

Yeye Thing.... Abeg Shift .

Is Okoye not from Anambra.

slowpoke.
Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by Bollinga: 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
Abdul05:

Would tinubu force him to do so..after all ,he is not the one ruling... grin ;DD cheesy

But Tinubu advised buhari to print more naira notes which he did, that alone shows that buhari listens to him

Only that Tinubu's economical advises leads to more doom, because after Buhari prints more naira notes, the Naira lost more value

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink... ;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye by SlavaUkraini: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
rusher14:

Is Okoye not from Anambra.

slowpoke.

Then pass your comments, question, and
Insults to Okoye.....

Smelling Nincompoop.... First class Mumu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy / Donald Trump Supports Nigeria's Twitter Ban, Says He should Have Done The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.