Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Apply These Secrets Tips To Get More Clients /customers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Apply These Secrets Tips To Get More Clients /customers (189 Views)

Apply These Five Secret Techniques To Become A Professional Freelancer / Make It Big From Website Banner (These Secrets Will Shock You) / How To Get Clients & Customers On Facebook Without Spending Any Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply These Secrets Tips To Get More Clients /customers by OlayinkaJims5(m): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2022
Part 1.

1. Optimize your social media profile

The first thing that can make it easy for you to get more clients is optimizing your social media profile.

Let's see two scenarios.

Use a Professional head shot picture as your DP

Your cover photo should be sharp too

Work on your Bio

Your ABOUT should not look clumsy

Scenario 1:

A lady selling her food by the roadside, close to a dirty-looking gutter.

Scenario 2:

A lady selling her food by the roadside, in an environment without dirty gutters.

If it ever happens that you're left with these choices when you decide to buy food, provided they both sell good-tasting food, where will you get your food?

I don't know about you, but for me, I'll get mine from the lady in scenario 2.

Let me know...

Where will you get yours?

Why will I get mine from the second?

That's because she's in an organized and conducive environment.

Optimizing your social media profile is just like organizing it to look good for people to want to come to do business with you

It's the first crucial step to take for attracting more clients/customers.

2. Create content that educates and informs your audience about what you offer

Let's say bags.

If you sell bags and you want to get more customers, don't just keep posting that people should buy your bags.

When you directly tell people to buy a thing, they most times don't even pay attention.

So what do you do? �

Step the game up by creating content that educates your audience about bags.

Content that also makes them see reasons they should buy bags.

If you do this, when it becomes time for them to buy, they'll most likely reach out to you for it.

3. Always find a way to be a part of the conversation

People can only read about your educative content and make buying decisions if they know you exist.

Find a way to always be in places where you can deliver value and be seen.

A few examples include

Examples include:

a. The comment section of people

Check and follow people that have the kind of people that would buy your product/services.

Join in the conversation not by posting your products in the comments as some people do, or by just saying 'Thank You, but by reading and sharing amazing lessons you learned in the comment section.

b. Forums like Business forums, relationships,Politics

There are lots of Forums on nairaland that house people who would like to buy what you offer.

– Join these forums

– Read their rules

– Post educative

With time people would naturally come to check you for more value or to know if you sell the products you've educated them about.

Continues tomorrow. .

Go and take action.✌

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Indian Banker Paritosh Tripathi Resigns From Sterling Bank’s Board / The Best Reason Why You Should Design Your Business Website Yourself / Sujimoto International Luxury News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.