Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,454 members, 7,853,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

What Have You Done Now That Dollar Is 670+ - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Have You Done Now That Dollar Is 670+ (198 Views)

The End Of The US Dollar Is Near, Invest In Crypto Currency DOTCOM Warns / Dollar Is Available For Sale At Affordable / Dollar Is Available For Sale At Affordable Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Done Now That Dollar Is 670+ by Favrexhub(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2022
It pained me a lot when I saw the fast increase in Dollar at about Last month ago, the pains in the eyes of some persons made them go depressed.

The rat race of working like a giant everyday without rest�...

I just stay at home and earn my dollars�...

My mum most times wonder how I make my money cos when she asks me I am mostly there to help...

You did not come from a very poor home like mine...

My wish from small was to bring smile to my mum's face, many times came...

Debts increased, hunger moment was there but now things are going smooth, can you please help me shout CHANGE YOUR MINDSET!!!...
Re: What Have You Done Now That Dollar Is 670+ by Favrexhub(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
This is going down very soon

Hello business owner.
I bring you glad tidings,
Buy a
Logo Design and

Get a
Free Flier Design (worth N5000) &
Business Card Design (worth N5000)

For just a giveaway price N7k

This is not for everybody
It's for the first 20 action takers

Send me a DM now

(1) (Reply)

What Does Rug Pull Mean In Crypto? / How To Raise Money Using A Pitch Deck / FDS Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.