Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Peter Obi Deceived Ojukwu Broke A Oath Sworn With The Bible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Deceived Ojukwu Broke A Oath Sworn With The Bible (499 Views)

Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) / Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent / Ambode, Sanwo-olu And Gbagada General Hospital’s Breach Of Hippocratic Oath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Deceived Ojukwu Broke A Oath Sworn With The Bible by Kewtt: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2022
We grew up together and attended the same school and I knew that Obi is very crafty, which sometimes fail him.

“During his tenure, we were at the Holy Trinity Cathedral, Onitsha when Ojukwu fainted. I had to carry him in my Hummer Jeep to the nearby Waterside Hospital for treatment and as I was singing a song to him, Obi came in. At that point, Ikemba raised his head and asked Obi if he was sure he would not leave APGA and he answered yes. Ojukwu repeated the question two times and this made Obi to swear with a bible he was holding that he would never leave APGA to any other party.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/ojukwu-knew-obi-dump-apga-obianos-aide/amp/
Re: Peter Obi Deceived Ojukwu Broke A Oath Sworn With The Bible by Kewtt: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2022
Consistent betrayal...
Re: Peter Obi Deceived Ojukwu Broke A Oath Sworn With The Bible by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2022
Too many posts about Peter Obi on Nairaland these days, whether positive or negative will really boost his politcal career. That's how Buhari won in 2015 with many negative and positive posts about him here.

Nigerians are known to always support whoever is consistently being attacked.
Re: Peter Obi Deceived Ojukwu Broke A Oath Sworn With The Bible by Moh247: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2022
cool

Re: Peter Obi Deceived Ojukwu Broke A Oath Sworn With The Bible by searchng4love: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Thanks for this picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Deceived Ojukwu Broke A Oath Sworn With The Bible by AdamuKD: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2022
Zombie. Una go cry tire. Ur brain dead Tilinbu is not marketable
Re: Peter Obi Deceived Ojukwu Broke A Oath Sworn With The Bible by jkpbestseries: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2022
where have u read and seen a northern person criticize buhari or Atiku
Re: Peter Obi Deceived Ojukwu Broke A Oath Sworn With The Bible by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2022
Useless Tinubu has moved to 5 different political parties.

Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Deceived Ojukwu Broke A Oath Sworn With The Bible by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2022
ok
Re: Peter Obi Deceived Ojukwu Broke A Oath Sworn With The Bible by duro4chang(m): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2022
No wonder

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Deceived Ojukwu Broke A Oath Sworn With The Bible by Betanaija42moro: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2022
Kewtt:
We grew up together and attended the same school and I knew that Obi is very crafty, which sometimes fail him.

“During his tenure, we were at the Holy Trinity Cathedral, Onitsha when Ojukwu fainted. I had to carry him in my Hummer Jeep to the nearby Waterside Hospital for treatment and as I was singing a song to him, Obi came in. At that point, Ikemba raised his head and asked Obi if he was sure he would not leave APGA and he answered yes. Ojukwu repeated the question two times and this made Obi to swear with a bible he was holding that he would never leave APGA to any other party.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/ojukwu-knew-obi-dump-apga-obianos-aide/amp/

How much do they pay you for this job of copy and paste.

Politicians will use and dump you, then you suffer for the next 4years

Re: Peter Obi Deceived Ojukwu Broke A Oath Sworn With The Bible by WonderManly(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2022
Such is life...

Re: Peter Obi Deceived Ojukwu Broke A Oath Sworn With The Bible by kokoA(m): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2022
Ojukwu na God? Gerarahia mehn.

(1) (Reply)

See Wetin Peter Obi Talk About Yahoo Boys / 3 Reasons Why Tinubu Lost 2023 Elections / JUST IN: Lagos State Takes Delivery Of Modern Coaches From Milwaukee, USA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.