Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Are You Tired Of Looking For Jobs? Do This Instead! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Tired Of Looking For Jobs? Do This Instead! (562 Views)

Stop Looking For Jobs, Do This Quickly And Start Making Huge Money / People Are Losing Their Jobs, Do You Have A Backup Plan? / Tired Of Applying For Jobs? Do It The Smart Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Tired Of Looking For Jobs? Do This Instead! by Charlesetoh23(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2022
This is exactly what my friend Joseph did 18 months ago that moved him from looking for jobs to earning consistent 6-7 figures monthly at the comfort of his home

now let's face it

some of you aren't fully qualified for the jobs you're applying for that's why you're not getting it

while for others it's either because you don't have the relevant skills required or there's too much competition for the job

so for the most part, many job seekers ride on HOPE, if

perhaps they could be fortunate to get employed

but here's something you can do instead

INCREASE IN VALUE

for him after 50+ rejected applications, he decided to look out for postgraduate certifications, soft skill acquisitions

what he had in mind was to acquire these skills to further boost

his CV to help me stand out of the competition

but he soon figured that he didn't need to compete with anyone

for ANY JOB

Hestarted learning digital marketing early 2019, & in 2021,
niched down into affiliate marketing

in his first 40 days of practice as an affiliate marketer...

He moved from begging for #120k/month jobs to earning comfortably at home, over half a million Naira in March 2021

yes you heard me!

it was N634,000 precisely, which was well over $1,000 at the time

He realized he didn't need to look for jobs anymore, he just needed

to FOCUS ON BEING A PERSON OF VALUE

now that same guy that nobody looked at his CV because he graduated with a second class lower, is now turning down unsolicited job offers & deals

na them dey rush us now...

He thought this was unique to him until his proteges started doing the same thing, many of which he met on social media

today I could easily mention Prominent Ikie Ifedolapo Joseph Samadet Olumide Doyinsola Toye ACA ACCA, CPA, CGA Joshua King TL

just to name a few of the people that have benefited from this business to make their first 6-7 figure paycheck online
I've seen numerous testimonies of people who were former job seekers now earning as much as $5k/monthly

either from affiliate marketing, UI/UX, or some tech skill online

so if you're tired of looking for jobs do this instead: LEARN A DIGITAL SKILL

I wish I could state this enough but promise you that if you'll give yourself 3-6 months learning just ONE of these skills it will change your life for better

the good thing about learning a digital skill is the time freedom it gives you, most of them are remote jobs you can do from home and still earn well

and lastly I'd like to state that learning these skills will cost you time, energy, & money

it's not a walk in the park, neither is it a get-rich-quick scheme or free money

these skills take time to learn and master, but it's doable if you have help & the right mentorship

do you know any former job seekers now earning online today?

if you need help with starting, click the link [url=xavier23.com]HERE[/url]

See you at the other end
Re: Are You Tired Of Looking For Jobs? Do This Instead! by Charlesetoh23(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2022
Charlesetoh23:
This is exactly what my friend Joseph did 18 months ago that moved him from looking for jobs to earning consistent 6-7 figures monthly at the comfort of his home

now let's face it

some of you aren't fully qualified for the jobs you're applying for that's why you're not getting it

while for others it's either because you don't have the relevant skills required or there's too much competition for the job

so for the most part, many job seekers ride on HOPE, if

perhaps they could be fortunate to get employed

but here's something you can do instead

INCREASE IN VALUE

for him after 50+ rejected applications, he decided to look out for postgraduate certifications, soft skill acquisitions

what he had in mind was to acquire these skills to further boost

his CV to help me stand out of the competition

but he soon figured that he didn't need to compete with anyone

for ANY JOB

Hestarted learning digital marketing early 2019, & in 2021,
niched down into affiliate marketing

in his first 40 days of practice as an affiliate marketer...

He moved from begging for #120k/month jobs to earning comfortably at home, over half a million Naira in March 2021

yes you heard me!

it was N634,000 precisely, which was well over $1,000 at the time

He realized he didn't need to look for jobs anymore, he just needed

to FOCUS ON BEING A PERSON OF VALUE

now that same guy that nobody looked at his CV because he graduated with a second class lower, is now turning down unsolicited job offers & deals

na them dey rush us now...

He thought this was unique to him until his proteges started doing the same thing, many of which he met on social media

today I could easily mention Prominent Ikie Ifedolapo Joseph Samadet Olumide Doyinsola Toye ACA ACCA, CPA, CGA Joshua King TL

just to name a few of the people that have benefited from this business to make their first 6-7 figure paycheck online
I've seen numerous testimonies of people who were former job seekers now earning as much as $5k/monthly

either from affiliate marketing, UI/UX, or some tech skill online

so if you're tired of looking for jobs do this instead: LEARN A DIGITAL SKILL

I wish I could state this enough but promise you that if you'll give yourself 3-6 months learning just ONE of these skills it will change your life for better

the good thing about learning a digital skill is the time freedom it gives you, most of them are remote jobs you can do from home and still earn well

and lastly I'd like to state that learning these skills will cost you time, energy, & money

it's not a walk in the park, neither is it a get-rich-quick scheme or free money

these skills take time to learn and master, but it's doable if you have help & the right mentorship

do you know any former job seekers now earning online today?

if you need help with starting, click the link [url=xavier23.com]HERE[/url]

See you at the other end

Meanwhile, today is another payday .. Lots of people are getting paid.. you can also take advantage of it..
Re: Are You Tired Of Looking For Jobs? Do This Instead! by Charlesetoh23(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Another chance for you to take a decision

Re: Are You Tired Of Looking For Jobs? Do This Instead! by Charlesetoh23(m): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
What can you bring to the table. Stop shying away from opportunities that hardly come by, embrace what you can while it lasts.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Social Media Manager @ Naijaworld / We Are Hiring / Greenwich Trustees Limited Graduate Trainee 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.