Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady (5562 Views)

Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / Charles III Officially Proclaimed King / King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by laiperi: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
If you were watching, Charles ignored a Black lady trying to give him flowers.

The racism is ingrained. Though their great grandfather was Black, they rejected Harry and Megan and their children.

Uju Anya is right!

7 Likes

Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by fman(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
laiperi:

The racism is ingrained. Though their great grandfather was Black, they rejected Harry and Megan and their children.

Uju Anya is right!
Link oo!!!
Abeg.
Make I believe u
Else forgerrit

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by Deprecious11: 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Pictures or I don't believe it

4 Likes

Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by gaby(m): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
I also noticed something yesterday when he arrived Buckingham palace and was shaking people lines up along the sides.

There was this little mixed race kid who stretched her lil hands out to shake the new king, Charles pretended not to see her and moved on shaking and having a chat with the white folks after this kid.

The poor girl was looking lost with her lil hand still stretched out.

I wished I captured and saved that moment...

14 Likes

Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by laiperi: 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
fman:

Link oo!!!
Abeg.
Make I believe u
Else forgerrit

Were you watching a few minutes before a white lady kissed him?

The video will soon come for those of you without the picture.

1 Like

Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by gaby(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
laiperi:

Were you watching a few minutes before a white lady kissed him?

The video will soon come for those of you without the picture.

The incident I noticed was before the white woman kissed him, yeah.

I felt so sorry for the poor little kid...

5 Likes

Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
No picture or link?

1 Like

Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by laiperi: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Anybody that can get the whole procession shaking of hands until the kiss will be able to edit just that Black lady looking on after she was ignored.

I first thought he was was not taking flowers or even going to kiss for security reason until he did.

In America, a Florida mascot that refused to acknowledge a little girl caused uproar. But eh, Charles is a king.
Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by robinso01(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Maybe he read uju tweet

6 Likes

Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by Graysons: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
laiperi:

Uju Anya is right!
slowpoke how is it your business? Is the black lady complaining to you? Clowns everywhere.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by SaintBishop: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Graysons:
slowpoke how is it your business? Is the black lady complaining to you? Clowns everywhere.
Na mumu they worry am,see as him carry Britain matter for him head like gala.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by laiperi: 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Look at the creep that has an opportunity to call someone a name he was given from birth.

Wonder shall never end. Congrats!

Graysons:

2 Likes

Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by Andres28(m): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dt
Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by Graysons: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
laiperi:
Look at the creep that has an opportunity to call someone a name he was given from birth.

Wonder shall never end. Congrats!

M0ron! How is it your business? Your own country is on fire, na black woman wey they for England who don't even gives a shit if a gorilla like you dies today na you they worry about. What a joke.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by Graysons: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
SaintBishop:
grin grin
Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by Minjim: 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
gaby:
I also noticed something yesterday when he arrived Buckingham palace and was shaking people lines up along the sides.

There was this little mixed race kid who stretched her lil hands out to shake the new king, Charles pretended not to see her and moved on shaking and having a chat with the white folks after this kid.

The poor girl was looking lost with her lil hand still stretched out.

I wished I captured and saved that moment...

This is just a figment of of dilusional imagination.
You think if such truly occur the eagle eye journalists and phographers around won't notice it?
It's only you watching on TV that'll now notice it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by gaby(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Minjim:

This is just a figment of of dilusional imagination.
You think if such truly occur the eagle eye journalists and phographers around won't notice it?
It's only you watching on TV that'll now notice it

Run along, please.
Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by rusher14: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
Check OP and you would find he's one of 'dem'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Have you been in a crowd before were you have to select less than 0.001 percent of people to shake during when you are grieving?

If your answer is no, then drop your assertions because it holds no water.

Blacks are quick to shout racism when it involves Caucasians but go ahead to descriminate other ethnic nationalities when it involves their fellow blacks. Typical case scenario is Nigeria were nepotism and bigotry is a thing of the day.

Do you know how many minority groups in the UK that has recievied help from Buckingham palace.? Little thing racism, I don't see any racism in what you depicted even if it is true.

4 Likes

Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by ASAPFERG: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
SaintBishop:
graysons bitch grin
Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by juman(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Charles is a racist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by Beverlyjean(f): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
juman:
Charles is a racist.

On what grounds??
Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by juman(m): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Beverlyjean:

On what grounds??

Watch his reaction to blacks.
Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by juman(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
Anyway nothing concerns us about him or them, we are not English. He is their king there.

He is badly raised person.
I remember his former wife Diana.
Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by Beverlyjean(f): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
juman:

Watch his reaction to blacks.

U guys are really funny... what reaction??
Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
I'm sure after wat a black woman Uju anya said abt his mom, how would u feel? it might come cos he's feels that's the feelings about his mom all over d black community, let's give him space and time, he's mourning his death mom abeg!
Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by ruggedtimi(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
laiperi:

Uju Anya is right!
na you make their great grand father black?
Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by Mom007(f): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
laiperi:

Uju Anya is right!
Everyone know Charles the king is a racist. So was his dad.
Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by Yeahmehn: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
laiperi:

Uju Anya is right!

You know whether the girl resemble uju anya?
Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by Acidosis(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
What if he's angry over everything you guys said yesterday about his mother? Or whites don't have rights to be angry?

If I were Prince Charles, no black will come even close to the palace in the first place. Everyone can be angry and express anger.

Go and give your flowers to Usman Dan Fodio or Sultan of Sokoto.

3 Likes

Re: King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady by Benwallt(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
laiperi:

Uju Anya is right!
Whose great grandmother is black?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Devastating Scenes From The War In Sudan / Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? / WW3: USA Vs Iran Military Capabilities (full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.