Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

How This Girl Almost Marry On Our First Meeting - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How This Girl Almost Marry On Our First Meeting (208 Views)

See What This Girl Wore To A Club (+18) / See What Breast Enlargement Has Caused This Girl / See How "One Corner" Dance Exposed This Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How This Girl Almost Marry On Our First Meeting by Princewilliamst: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
SHE FEL IN LOVE WITH MY ART BEFORE WE GOT TALKING

As a photographer getting clients is not as easy as it seems. You need to do a lot of ads, collaboration, promotion and even talking to new people to promote your business.

There was a day I was on my way for a job when I met a girl called Olamide in the car I boarded. She was busy with her phone and as a guy that has eyes for good things, I decided to ask her if she would like to do a collaboration with me as I had something I wanted to try out and wanted her to be my model since she fits the role.

This project was an absolute pleasure to work on. I had not met this girl before and it was love at first sight.
[img][/img]
When I met her for the first time I told her my plans and she agreed to it, we exchanged contacts and I promised that I'll get back to her as soon as possible.

Days later i met her again, what i didn't expect is that they went to their local market while i went to Nigeria market, so we went around different parts of Lagos in search of treasures. Oh boy you need to see these pictures lil ones!!

If you are in Abuja or know any one who needs a creative Photographer call me +234 915 571

(1) (Reply)

Find The African Beard Growth Oil Online / Become A Print On Demand Seller For Free!! / Delicately Styled Maxi Gown Outfit | How To Dress In A Maxi Gown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.