Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Invisible Poems Club - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Invisible Poems Club (273 Views)

Invisible Poems Club / Invisible Being / Short poems on love lost and love found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invisible Poems Club by Fastext: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Poem Title: 'TOO STRANGE TO BEHOLD' Stanza 1: Here come's the Queen of the endless water. That made the depth of the sea her perpetual tabernacle. With a fish-like shape riseth thee like unpredicted morning sun from the east. Perfectly beautifull beyond measure. Though too strange to behold. STANZA 2: Here come's the Queen of the endless water. Sparkling and dazling like the holy cherobim and seraphim. Dancing atop of the sea by the invisible powers that was made visible through the ministrations of her beautifull and melodious ministers. Waiting to excavate men's soul into hades with her deseased love offers. Though too strange to behold. STANZA 3: Here come's the Queen of the endless water. Sending her qualified deceitive ministers into the virgin earth. Don't follow her! (the voice of the Most High) for she taketh your soul into hades! The ministers of the Queen are here with their 'LOVE, MONEY, BEAUTY taking many to hades with their deceitive words and endless beauty. Though too strange to behold! Poem Title: 'TOO STRANGE TO BEHOLD' Stanza 1: Here come's the Queen of the endless water. That made the depth of the sea her perpetual tabernacle. With a fish-like shape riseth thee like unpredicted morning sun from the east. Perfectly beautifull beyond measure. Though too strange to behold. STANZA 2: Here come's the Queen of the endless water. Sparkling and dazling like the holy cherobim and seraphim. Dancing atop of the sea by the invisible powers that was made visible through the ministrations of her beautifull and melodious ministers. Waiting to excavate men's soul into hades with her deseased love offers. Though too strange to behold. STANZA 3: Here come's the Queen of the endless water. Sending her qualified deceitive ministers into the virgin earth. Don't follow her! (the voice of the Most High) for she taketh your soul into hades! The ministers of the Queen are here with their 'LOVE, MONEY, BEAUTY taking many to hades with their deceitive words and endless beauty. Though too strange to behold! Poem Title: 'TOO STRANGE TO BEHOLD' Stanza 1: Here come's the Queen of the endless water. That made the depth of the sea her perpetual tabernacle. With a fish-like shape riseth thee like unpredicted morning sun from the east. Perfectly beautifull beyond measure. Though too strange to behold. STANZA 2: Here come's the Queen of the endless water. Sparkling and dazling like the holy cherobim and seraphim. Dancing atop of the sea by the invisible powers that was made visible through the ministrations of her beautifull and melodious ministers. Waiting to excavate men's soul into hades with her deseased love offers. Though too strange to behold. STANZA 3: Here come's the Queen of the endless water. Sending her qualified deceitive ministers into the virgin earth. Don't follow her! (the voice of the Most High) for she taketh your soul into hades! The ministers of the Queen are here with their 'LOVE, MONEY, BEAUTY taking many to hades with their deceitive words and endless beauty. Though too strange to behold!
Re: Invisible Poems Club by Fastext: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Poem's Title: 'IN A STRANGE LAND' STANZA 1: A thousand times words of an ancient philophy will always swim into fish-less effort. Cos, we are in a strange land. The heaven and earth will wash away, and the earth dwellers will din with perplexity. Strange occurences driving to inhabit the entire earth. The end will come but, when and how is beyond the earth dwellers knowledge. Cos we are in a strange land. STANZA 2: The misery of the earth dwellers can't be abridge till they behold Abrahamic bossom. Time and chance will grave men's heart into mantainious doubt. Cos we are in a strange land. Strange things happens in a strange place. Stealing, raping, lying, killing, bad-governance, hatred, cheating and envying. They are strange things and meant to happen in strange land (earth). Cos we are in a strange land. STANZA 3: Strange things alway happens in a strange place. Why dare to evaquate them from their domain? Strange occurences will be earth dwellers food! Till their last journey into Abrahamic bossom!
Re: Invisible Poems Club by Fastext: 8:10am On Sep 20, 2022
Poem's Title: 'GLOOMY JOURNEY' STANZA 1: Despair danceth my heart into downcast, gloomy is the breaking of the day that singeth my life into this journey. Thousand thousand times journey i into the dark world. Disapointment and failure raineth daily on me endlessly. Mara (Biter) have my effort proven to be. Oh! World of all people can't help me? STANZA 2: Thou blinded thy heart from helping. Who on this earth haven't been visited by gloomy time? That my life have been inhabited by this joyous smiling gloomy time, will thou be manipulated out? That the day praiseth regrets into my life, will thou not also be visited? That i fall, will i not rise again? This i know: a day will break to chase away this gloomy time and light shall smile on me! STANZA 3: What happened was bound to happen, because gloomy is the fate of human's. My days in darkness, hunger, sinkness, failure, discardedness and friendlessness, are pilot that piloted me through this gloomy journey into my limlight!

(1) (Reply)

This Radical Innovation Will Make You Be Like Whaoo / Soul Apart / What I Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.