Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/2022 (134 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(11/09/2017) Restitution: Evidence Of Salvation I / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/2022 by dallyemmy: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 11TH 2022

THEME: WHEN GOD LAUGHS

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/2022 by dallyemmy: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/2022 by dallyemmy: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Sunday, September 11, 2022)*

*WHEN GOD LAUGHS*

*Prayer Points:*

1. I worship and adore You, my Father, You're greater than the greatest, higher than the highest, stronger than the strongest, mightier than the mightiest and wiser than the wisest.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, arise, and scatter every satanic gang up and conspiracy against my life, destiny and ministry, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every spirit of pride, rebellion and opposition from the pit of hell against Your word, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, arise and take over all my battles; let all those who are incensed against me be as nothing, and give me total victory over all my adversaries, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, silence every rage of the enemies against me and let every evil imagination and counsel against my wellbeing and comfort be rendered null and void, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every rebellion flee from my heart and order my steps in Your word; let no iniquity have dominion over me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let all my enemies be disgraced and put to perpetual shame, and let me laugh last over them, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me the grace to obey You and to do Your perfect will, that I may laugh last with You, when rapture occurs, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Trends Online After Charging Members $1499 To Teach Them How To Pray / Can Muslims Eat Pork, Non Halal Kpomo, And Drink Alcohol? / Holiness Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.