Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu (26261 Views)

Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu / BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome / I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by Reyhzor(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
DeJoeee:
Tinubu fuvked up sha. He would have remained the King maker instead of destroying his reputation with this emilokan mentality.
He has enough boys that are sellable: Fashola, Osibanjo etc. Why not grab power through them.
He's just too physically weak to clean up Buhari's mess(truth be told).

I be confirmed omoluabi but I can't help but vote OBi
Their mess because he brought Buhari to us
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by annyz: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Healthquest:
So obi who could die ordinarily from the pronounciation of his name as the winner is the best?.
Do u know what Jonathan faced? Can obi withstand d poison buhari with half live withstand and still standing today?.

U pple just run mouth waw.

The same way slowpoke and lots of u were saying Buhari will die.

This Buhari regime is more visible to the eye than Jonathan where no single infrastructure development

U pple think presidency is just a stool for every caricature?.
I'll finance massive campaign against obi who killed Nigerians just like he did to his brother.
As far as am concerned.

OBI is the worst person to become a president, max he could is to try VP.
A VERY ERODING PERSONALITY.

Must you insult to prove a point.

Any insult from you in this page will go back to you.

You are the most eroding person I have seen all my years with these your comments.

Just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by drlateef: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Agberos jobs
Nawa o.
Na criminals job be dat na

It’s operated under the law. They are paid salary and they have uniforms and training. They are pensionable jobs. There are street cleaners, bus drivers and conductors, ambulance crew, hospital workers, so many more jobs he created. What job did Peter obi create? You people don’t think.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by Reyhzor(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

If u don't know b4
Know now
If tinubu enters, all the kobo he spent will be gotten back from the nation purse

Tell am ..
cheesy cheesy some people just dey mumu .
Who dey give these urchins phone self??
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by Chinedum300: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
None should vote for bola
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by jkpbestseries: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
why didnt u stopped buhari own

Devil1Messenger:

If u don't know b4
Know now
If tinubu enters, all the kobo he spent will be gotten back from the nation purse
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by Devil1Messenger: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
drlateef:

It’s operated under the law. They are paid salary and they have uniforms and training. They are pensionable jobs. There are street cleaners, bus drivers and conductors, ambulance crew, hospital workers, so many more jobs he created. What job did Peter obi create? You people don’t think.
Are u Lagos at all?
Which useless law they control all those boys
After dem done drink ogororo in the money u will see dem fighting everywhere
Na d job tinubu create be dat
Just imagine what u just listed there as jobs
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by Devil1Messenger: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
drlateef:

Are u normal at all?
Are u even in Lagos?
Because if u dey Lagos, u nor go write that rubbish
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by Abdu81: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Healthquest:
So obi who could die ordinarily from the pronounciation of his name as the winner is the best?.
Do u know what Jonathan faced? Can obi withstand d poison buhari with half live withstand and still standing today?.

This Buhari regime is more visible to the eye than Jonathan where no single infrastructure development

I'll finance massive campaign against obi who killed Nigerians just like he did to his brother.
As far as am concerned.

Didn't BUHARI 'S health destroyed Nigeria?

And a stupid idiot like you is here bringing and supporting another maggots riden,frail, sick, old criminal again to aso rock.

A criminal who cannot stand or walk.
An old sick criminal who don't remember the name of his party.
96 years Amoda who have no family or linage
No known source wealth.

Thunder will scatter all of you Useless, tribal Fools.

Thunder scatter you hundred times for planning evil against 250 million Nigerians.

Thank God Nigerians have rejected the sick old criminal both in the south and north.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by ObosiUkwalla: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
drlateef:

Can’t you see you are talking nonsense. Many of you have been brainwashed. Have you asked yourself: did Obi provide jobs as a governor? How many jobs did he create as Governor? These are salient questions none of you have asked him. That’s why you are called zombies. Tinubu provided jobs for youth in thousands. The evidence is there till today. Please help yourself by asking salient questions about Obi. He is a scam. He cannot do, he can only talk.

You mean tinubu created jobs for touts and owomida merchants?? Abeg tell us another story. U think u re discussing with ur fellow urchin with fried brains
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by Devil1Messenger: 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
jkpbestseries:
why didnt u stopped buhari own

Stop which buhari?
Lies and propaganda were sold to us in 2015 by tinubu, atiku, Amechi and others.
Again GEJ didn't help matter with alot of corruption cases hanging on his neck
They knew buhari will be a disaster but went ahead to force him on us because tinubu sees buhari as his easiest route to presidency
He don't care about me and u
He doesn't care if the national burn as long as he is called President.
Choosing shetima was another decision that shows tinubu only care about becoming president
He relegated the polarity of the national and do as he likes
Obi will listen to you
He will listen to our suffering and do the right thing
Lets vote him in please
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by bhella10: 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
BATIFIED 2023

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by toprealman: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
mployer:
cheesy cheesy

He has no regard for Nigerians
Just like the tribal bigots supporting him.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by jkpbestseries: 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
i feel ur pains but me and my household will win with Tinubu

Devil1Messenger:

Stop which buhari?
Lies and propaganda were sold to us in 2015 by tinubu, atiku, Amechi and others.
Again GEJ didn't help matter with alot of corruption cases hanging on his neck
They knew buhari will be a disaster but went ahead to force him on us because tinubu sees buhari as his easiest route to presidency
He don't care about me and u
He doesn't care if the national burn as long as he is called President.
Choosing shetima was another decision that shows tinubu only care about becoming president
He relegated the polarity of the national and do as he likes
Obi will listen to you
He will listen to our suffering and do the right thing
Lets vote him in please
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by Devil1Messenger: 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
jkpbestseries:
i feel ur pains but me and my household will win with Tinubu

I wish u success bro
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by Ameduedwin: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
This woman have say everything nothing remain again,it let for Nigeria to decide
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by lailo: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Why is it hard for u to ignore him and go and vote for ur candidate. Are u already afraid of him that he will win bcs if not he is not the only candidate contesting. Nobody knows whether PRP candidate is an slowpoke or not. Treat Tinubu as an inconsequential candidate too and vote for ur candidate. Is that difficult to do?
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by drlateef: 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Are u normal at all?
Are u even in Lagos?
Because if u dey Lagos, u nor go write that rubbish

I am not a zombie like you. I know what am talking. I was there when they started.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by drlateef: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Are u Lagos at all?
Which useless law they control all those boys
After dem done drink ogororo in the money u will see dem fighting everywhere
Na d job tinubu create be dat
Just imagine what u just listed there as jobs

That’s one of the jobs. That reduced armed robbery in Lagos to a great extent. Other jobs were created. Obi never created any jobs. Shioh!
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by Devil1Messenger: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
drlateef:

That’s one of the jobs. That reduced armed robbery in Lagos to a great extent. Other jobs were created. Obi never created any jobs. Shioh!
No sir
It rather increased the rate of arm robbery
During tinubu tenure, u dare not walk anyhow from 8pm
Fashola was the one that cleaned Tinubu mess.
Alot of these boys were secretly arrested and executed during d time of fashola.
Tinubu created a mess in Lagos state
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by Devil1Messenger: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
drlateef:

I am not a zombie like you. I know what am talking. I was there when they started.
U are the zombie to think say agbero na work
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by ZombieSlayer1: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
This attention seeking LOSER again.
Shut the FVCK up dumbo.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
He'll rule you and your family, not the rest of Nigerians
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Healthquest:

As far as am concerned.

I KNOW YOU ARE TERRIBLY HUNGRY AND SUFFERING FROM CHRONIC YELLOW FEVER. KEEP HALLUCINATING.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by mii4u(f): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
franchasofficia:
Very wicked man called Tinubu.

He kept supporting every Buhari's evil just to deceive Buhari and his Northern Almajiri into thinking he loves Buhari and help rig him in as next President.

Even when Fulani herdsmen terrorists killed Pa Fasoranti's daughter along Benin Ore expressway, her drivers and aides saw the attackers and said they were Fulanis, what did Tinubu say? That they are not Fulanis, that whoever said they are Fulanis should show us their cow, that Evans was also a kidnapper.

The evil man called Tinubu and his heartless supporters who are enemies of Nigeria parading themselves as progressives kept supporting and defending every Buhari nonsense that plunged Nigeria to almost a failed state it is today.

God will disgrace Tinubu and his evil supporters for planning to foist another failure on Nigeria after the current failure occupying Aso Rock! What nonsense angry
He is already bin disgraced, among the 3 candidates, he is d most hated and the most ridiculed. U see that his asslicking fetched him nothing other hatred and disgrace. Even the Buhari that he did all those nonsense for, does not even want him anywhere near the seat.

Lesson to learn; Wen u sell ur brother, even ur enemies will not trust u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by Phcmayor(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
This one fit die for sit
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by Tayorshd2(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
Healthquest:

As far as am concerned.

God bless you people don't know technically that buhari's regimn is even better than jonathan with no infrastructure visible created instead they stole money with no remit to d federal purse for years until when buhari came in power to.tey and revive it and that brought browning from china because GEJ and his crew had stole and mismanage the government funds
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by Tayorshd2(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Abdu81:

Didn't BUHARI 'S health destroyed Nigeria?

And a stupid idiot like you is here bringing and supporting another maggots riden,frail, sick, old criminal again to aso rock.

A criminal who cannot stand or walk.
An old sick criminal who don't remember the name of his party.
96 years Amoda who have no family or linage
No known source wealth.

Thunder will scatter all of you Useless, tribal Fools.

Thunder scatter you hundred times for planning evil against 250 million Nigerians.

Thank God Nigerians have rejected the sick old criminal both in the south and north.

As u think they are rejecting him and finally if he rigs and win what can your bald head do to remove him cool shocked
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by drlateef: 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

No sir
It rather increased the rate of arm robbery
During tinubu tenure, u dare not walk anyhow from 8pm
Fashola was the one that cleaned Tinubu mess.
Alot of these boys were secretly arrested and executed during d time of fashola.
Tinubu created a mess in Lagos state

No, that’s not true. Before Tinubu arrived, agberos were too many in Lagos, uncoordinated and unregistered. Armed robbery was terribly high to the extent we residents did night watch and still go to work in morning. It greatly reduced during Tinubu era due to combination of increased funding of police through the trust fund created by Tinubu. He also found work for the agberos and increased job creation in other sectors.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by Ginomel(m): 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

A goat has spoken

Not just a goat,a certain tribe goat
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by Tflex01: 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
simongonner:
I get I intel from such source say TINUBU is criticality Ill, he will japa for treatment soon

Same thing I heard about your parents. grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Think9ja:
cry

She's absolutely spot on.
leg de shake, hand de shake, e de shout emi lo kan

Imagine a scenario where the three leading candidates are asked why they want to be president?

Peter Obi; I want to turn Nigeria from consumption to production.

Atiku Abubakar: I want to unify Nigeria

Bola Tinubu: It is my turn.

Your turn to do what?

Tinubu's sense of entitlement is just on another level.

Tinubu might be loved by the delegates, but definitely not by the electorates.

No sick old man with a terrible sense of entitlement will be president of Nigeria.

You can take that to the bank.

North your mate 2023.

Will you shut up there,we are talking about Nigeria and you are talking about your useless North.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu by Ak75: 1:04am On Sep 11, 2022
He's going there to make name too, thank you Mma, you dey see well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Security At Venue Of PDP Convention In Rivers(photos / Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now' / Twitter Ban: ECOWAS Court Serves Buhari Hearing Notice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.