Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Details Of First Bank Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Details Of First Bank Test Format (10243 Views)

Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Details Of First Bank Test Format by chi4b82(f): 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2007
Hi Landers, got this from www.Careersnigeria.com. Was invited for the test. Wish u all d very best.

First bank executive trainees test format
Posted in: Banking Jobs in Nigeria

Yesterday I announed that First Bank has started inviting graduates for the Executive trainees test. Congrats to graduates who were selected.

Now, I am posting details of the First Bank test format.

I have received information from someone who passed the First Bank test. He explained that they have 100 questions. But the time is very short.

The first part was a long comprehension, which one could possibly spend at least 15 minutes on. It has only 10 questions. He suggested that this part is time consuming and adviced against starting on this part. People who started on the first section didn’t finish up to 60 questions at the end of the test.

The second part is English (Verbal reasoning). It requires a bit of thinking, although its fairly easy. If the format is the same as usual, he advised not to start here as well.

The third part is Math. They are simple as well, but the chances are that you might spend over 1 minute working out each answer. If the format is as before, you are also adviced not to start with this.

The forth part is on Current Affairs, with a multiple answer style. This is easier and you spend lesser time.

The fifth (final) part is on Critical reasoning. This is also very easy.

He adviced that if they still used the format as above - then start from the fifth part upwards. That way, you will be able to answer more questions. He answered around 85 and was called for interview.

Hope this helps. If anyone have an up to date information, post it here. All the best everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Details Of First Bank Test Format by marvostica(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2007
Thank a million l just have to keep myself preparing
Re: Details Of First Bank Test Format by kingboy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2007
chi4b82,
i thank you for the info on the first bank test.i dont mind if you can get more info on gradute trainnee salary.
some will say lets get to that bridge before crossing it but i just,
thanks a million
kingboy
[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Details Of First Bank Test Format by Kevostica(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2007
Pls i thank those that contributed to this topic. If u applied u can as well check ur reply in junk mails cos mine was sent to my junk mail, thank God i saw it there.
Best of luck.
Re: Details Of First Bank Test Format by ewela: 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2007
hi guys,i need help.l apply for the first bank trainee but i wasnt invited.lam 27yrs old,with HND DISTINCTION IN MARKETING.my id number is 91082.please can some body help me before its too late. DARE 08050684655.THKS
Re: Details Of First Bank Test Format by j4john: 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2007
[b]
[b]Aptitude Test Short List - Results
Dear candidate,
Thank you for your interest in a career with FirstBank of Nigeria PLC.

We confirm that you submitted your resume.

After careful consideration and assessment, we have decided not to proceed with your application to the next stage.

Again, thank you for your interest in a career with FirstBank of Nigeria PLC and we wish you every success in your future career

Kind regards

The FirstBank Recruitment Team
Re: Details Of First Bank Test Format by Ijaybaby: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2007
hi Nairalanders,

I was invited for the first bank test by a yahoo mail called first@yahoo.com. i was told to go to there site to print my invitation letter. Pls do any one in the house invited by the above email? and how did you print the invitation letter?

pls i need an answer.
Re: Details Of First Bank Test Format by ijeomaobi1: 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2007
haba.go to the website,click on firstbank apptitude test.when the page opens ,uclick on anoda stuff that will show ,type in ur numba.it will bring out the invitation letter.make sure u click print so u will get the whole page. coolcome and join us.the big elephant bank

1 Like

Re: Details Of First Bank Test Format by nimma(f): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2007
thanks guys,followed the link u guys sent and realised my twin sis and i were invited.thanks too for the test format.God ll help us all and we all ll come out victorious in Jesus name.
Re: Details Of First Bank Test Format by buqy(f): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2007
Please i just want to know if there will be negative marking in this case.
Re: Details Of First Bank Test Format by hart: 8:10am On Aug 20, 2007
sorry u where not invited for the test. Just be prayerful ur dream job will come your way.
Re: Details Of First Bank Test Format by fattbabakay(m): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
You might want to see this > How To Pass First Bank Job Aptitude Tests > http://eduregard.com/pass-first-bank-job-aptitude-tests/
Re: Details Of First Bank Test Format by Juliches: 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Please I need help..., someone should help me, show me way I am tired of been a contract staff. I need to become a core staff

(1) (Reply)

Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala / Chartered Institute Of Bankers Of Nigeria's Website And E-mail Address / ITF Interview And Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.