Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product (2461 Views)

Marketer Wanted / Marketer Wanted / What Odd Jobs Did You Do As Graduate Before You Got A Real Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2011
JOB DESCRIPTION

The Job of the interested marketer will be to create awareness for our real estate product tagged Garden of Eden Estate simawa is located between the shuttle of Mowe and Ikorodu axis behind redemption camp off Lagos /Ibadan Express way in a town called Simawa Makun. Shagamu Local Government area of Ogun state, few minutes drive from Redemption camp to the site taking the point from Lagos/Ibadan Express Way.

You priority will be to get clients that will buy this product.

Price: N780,000 per plot ( N32,500 per month for 24 months)

Outright Purchase: N585,000 (that is 25% discount)

•       Benefit of Marketing this product is 5% Commission on every payment
made by your clients
•       All materials needed for the success of your marketing will be provided.
•       The Property is located at the center of Lagos and Ogun State.

For more information contact us below.

Life Light Properties
88 ofada road
Mowe
Ogun
Nigeria

Email address:[b] lifelightproperties@gmail.com

Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2011
Please note that this is a freelancer job, you can still be doing your normal full time job and still do this as part time job.
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2011
Father, Mother and Children can do this work to support the family, this is a good product selling fast with over 100% Return on Investment. it will never affect your full time job, advertiser to people around you, your church and mosque people, advertiser to your neighbors, in your school at work and everywhere we go, mind you in this world we are all marketers.

For instance, if a woman want to get something important from her husband, she must be ready to persuade the man, or market the man very well for the man to buy into her ideal or opinion for the man give her what she want.
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 12, 2011
still available
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2011
positions still available
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2011
still available
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2011
still available
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2011
still available
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2011
still available
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 16, 2011
still available
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2011
positions still available
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2011
still available
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2011
still available
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2011
still available
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2011
position still available call 08183082289
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by deejaino: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2011
I'm interested but ow much will i get to b paid?my email is dejex4life@yahoo.com u can mail me in oda to shed more lite
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2011
deejaino:

I'm interested but ow much will i get to b paid?my email is dejex4life@yahoo.com u can mail me in oda to shed more lite

I will get back to you now via your email.
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by deejaino: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2011
But still dont undastand u, as in wat will b my role in d bussinez
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by deejaino: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2011
Herez my no 08023615700
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2011
deejaino:

your role will be to marketer the land until you have buyer, you are a freelancer, you will get commission on what you sell. Thanks
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2011
deejaino:

you will become one of the company freelancer marketer, your role will be to market our estate land Garden of Eden Estate Simawa Behind RCCG until you have a clients that will buy that is when u will start getting commission, but it will not affect your full time or part time job.
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by deejaino: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2011
I live at odogunyan ikorodu nd the locationz not far from where i live so ow do we get started
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2011
deejaino:

I live at odogunyan ikorodu nd the locationz not far from where i live so ow do we get started

You have to dedicate one day, you will use that day to know our office and the site, collect all the necessary material free for your marketing and start your freelancer Job
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2011
still available
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2011
position still available
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 29, 2011
still available
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 30, 2011
still available
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by tryvon: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2011
how do i get started, i really wanna know wats up pls send me full details via my email, tryvon2010@yahoo.comhow do i get started, i really wanna know wats up pls send me full details via my email, tryvon2010@yahoo.com
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2011
tryvon:

how do i get started, i really wanna know wats up pls send me full details via my email, tryvon2010@yahoo.comhow do i get started, i really wanna know wats up pls send me full details via my email, tryvon2010@yahoo.com

i will send you an email later, but u can still call 08067586332 for any further information, the most important things is for you to come to our office, get your marketing tools, know the product, know the site, then we can give you the scope you need to succeed in the field as a marketer, having it in mind that we are all marketers on earth, the President market the people in his or her country, the father market the mother, the mother market the father, the children market the father, the father market the children, the pastor market the congregation, and all other area of marketing you can think off. If you have this concepts, you will make it in the marketing field.
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by dolipop(f): 8:58am On Sep 03, 2011
I am interested my email is doollyyporpor@yahoo.com
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2012
dolipop: I am interested my email is doollyyporpor@yahoo.com

ok follow me on twitter @lifeproperties or facebook.com/lifelights
Re: Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2012
still available we done the first allocation for this estate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Nid A Job, Any Gud Job / Urgent Recruitment In A Marble & Granite Company / Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.