Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Traveling Agent Do They Really Help With Traveling - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling Agent Do They Really Help With Traveling (928 Views)

Please Help Me What Do They Really Need For My Daughter / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling Agent Do They Really Help With Traveling by Greatdand007(m): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
I would like to know if those traveling agent are genuine and do they really help with traveling my dad ask me to come see one agent in Lagos that they will help me with my traveling but am skeptical about it
Re: Traveling Agent Do They Really Help With Traveling by MufasaLion: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
You don't need any agent to process your migration.
Re: Traveling Agent Do They Really Help With Traveling by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
You don't need an agent to do ANYTHING immigration.

I just think it's mental laziness on the part of people who choose to outsource these things to agents. What marvels me is that these folks may be more detailed and informed than these agents, but mental laziness. If you will eschew all elements of laziness and dig through the internet to research and get this information which has been handed to you for free, you will thank yourself and save your money. There's nothing an agent can do that you can not do.

Take it from someone who has been there and done all that.

4 Likes

Re: Traveling Agent Do They Really Help With Traveling by Greatdand007(m): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
You don't need an agent to do ANYTHING.

I just think it's mental laziness. There's nothing an agent can do that you can not.

Really

1 Like

Re: Traveling Agent Do They Really Help With Traveling by onatisi(m): 1:42am On Sep 11, 2022
Greatdand007:
I would like to know if those traveling agent are genuine and do they really help with traveling my dad ask me to come see one agent in Lagos that they will help me with my traveling but am skeptical about it
The only difference between a travel agent and you is information . They know many Nigerians DONT LIKE TO GO THROUGH THE STRESS OF SEEKING INFORMATION AND ARE LAZY IN RESEARCH. They spend their time and money doing researches and knowing many things which they now sell or use to pose as an agent .
Whatever an agent dies you can do it all on your own if only you can spend time to do your research and the best thing is all those information are even free . You don't need to pay for them just the time
Re: Traveling Agent Do They Really Help With Traveling by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:06am On Sep 11, 2022
Most na empty promises.
Re: Traveling Agent Do They Really Help With Traveling by ednut1(m): 5:12am On Sep 11, 2022
Over 90% of those agents are scammers. Some outrightly deceive you, some semi deceive you just to get processing fees knowing you will get denied, some can help but it’s mostly dead countries they can do for you. The ones telling you Canada or usa are usually scammers

1 Like

Re: Traveling Agent Do They Really Help With Traveling by BigDawsNet: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2022
Greatdand007:

Yea, some of them know what they are doing...
They can really help and take the stress off from you..

Agent job is not like programming .. it's very easy and simple... but most people are too lazy to do it themselves or they just hav that mentality that agent touch is what embassy wants to cee...

But it's not bad idea to use them..because agent will always hav new updates at end

1 Like

Re: Traveling Agent Do They Really Help With Traveling by Ashirioluwa: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
They are hustlers . Most of them are looking for way to travel too.

2 Likes

Re: Traveling Agent Do They Really Help With Traveling by Jacketaltrade: 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ashirioluwa:
This one off me grin
Ashirioluwa:
Re: Traveling Agent Do They Really Help With Traveling by hunee: 6:56am On Sep 15, 2022
My takes on Agent.

If you have been scammed, you can say agent are fraudulent (on your personal experience)

I read alot you nlanders comment.
Alot of times I am marveled.

Be rational in your view.
It's in Nigeria, you think you can downplay agent's roles, abroad they are held in high ranks.

Ps: I know alot you say you don't need agent, but you do business with them low key or call them when you are hooked or stranded.

Need to gather information.

The Hypocrisy.
Give them their credit.
FYI, I am not an agent. I am just been factual.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Agent Do They Really Help With Traveling by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
hunee:
My takes on Agent.

If you have been scammed, you can say agent are fraudulent (on your personal experience)

I read alot you nlanders comment.
Alot of times I am marveled.

Be rational in your view.
It's in Nigeria, you think you can downplay agent's roles, abroad they are held in high ranks.

Ps: I know alot you say you don't need agent, but you do business with them low key or call them when you are hooked or stranded.

Need to gather information.

The Hypocrisy.
Give them their credit.
FYI, I am not an agent. I am just been factual.
oga plenty agents na yeye..na only few really care about the job.Most of them just care about the deposit you pay.Thats just the truth,most people used agent when they were not really conversant with travelling and arranging documents.pls and pls if you can avoid agent,pls do.if you cannot,do a proper screening or use an agent that has helped someone successfully.Dont just use any tom dick and harry agent.Most na scam

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Is High Time We Earn Freedom / Venezuela! / Making A Move To Finland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.