Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Black Premiership Referee... - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Black Premiership Referee... (396 Views)

Rottennaija- Ukraine War Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Premiership Referee... by M4A1carbine: 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mrs. Uju Anya...

Opened a can of worms and some misguided Youths started yarning dust, because they can Never Grow beyond primordial Hate for IGBOs.

The woman wished an excruciating Death on a woman that facilitated the genocide in Most African Countries.

Elizabeth, did so much gruesome things and kept a deafening Silence when Nations protested the UK's incessant killings and subjugation of Blacks and other Nationalities!

For those Talking Nonsense about Mrs. Uju Anya (Leaving out her sexuality)....please answer me the following:

1) Why is there No Black Premiership referee? Do you know that instead of a Black Referee, they rather use a "white" Woman?? (lineswoman)

2) Why did they stop taking the knee in premiership Matches??...Because it didnt stop Racism.

This is just a tip of the iceberg...

For those that uselessly support Eliza...know this also...SHE NEVER GAVE A FVVCK about you.

That is why i appreciate Mrs. Anya!!

Good day.

3 Likes

Re: Black Premiership Referee... by citizenY(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Mrs. Uju Anya...

Opened a can of worms and some misguided Youths started yarning dust, because they can Never Grow beyond primordial Hate for IGBOs.

The woman wished an excruciating Death on a woman that facilitated the genocide in Most African Countries.

Elizabeth, did so much gruesome things and kept a deafening Silence when Nations protested the UK's incessant killings and subjugation of Blacks and other Nationalities!

For those Talking Nonsense about Mrs. Uju Anya (Leaving out her sexuality)....please answer me the following:

1) Why is there No Black Premiership referee? Do you know that instead of a Black Referee, they rather use a "white" Woman?? (lineswoman)

2) Why did they stop taking the knee in premiership Matches??...Because it didnt stop Racism.

For those that uselessly support Eliza...know this also...SHE NEVER GAVE A FVVCK about you.

Good day.

Being a lesbian she may be a Mr.

1 Like

Re: Black Premiership Referee... by M4A1carbine: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
Is that what you deduced from what i just put down??

Please grow up...fvvvck it!!

citizenY:

Being a lesbian she may be a Mr.
Re: Black Premiership Referee... by Fernandeswagger(m): 12:17am On Sep 11, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Mrs. Uju Anya...

Good day.

This is serious, especially number 1. Can't recall seeing a black ref or linesman. That's racism. Funny thing is: nobody is talking about it.

2 Likes

Re: Black Premiership Referee... by M4A1carbine: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2022
God Bless you for reasoning deep.

Fernandeswagger:

This is serious, especially number 1. Can't recall seeing a black ref or linesman. That's racism. Funny thing is: nobody is talking about it.
Re: Black Premiership Referee... by M4A1carbine: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2022
The question for the LOVERS of UK, who claim IGBOs are intolerant...

WHY IS THERE NO BLACK PREMIERSHIP REFEREE??

Mynd44
Seun
Justwise

This should be FP material....

Lets wakeup ...Africa to the fact that these "colonialists" HATE US BADLY!!
Re: Black Premiership Referee... by compton11(m): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Mrs. Uju Anya...

Good day.

why would you be looking for black referee report in EPL when Britain is not black country?
Re: Black Premiership Referee... by M4A1carbine: 11:14am On Sep 11, 2022
I hate the typical Thinking of some of you miscreants ...

Your brain dey pepper you badly.

Why wont there be a Black referee, when its obvious that Blacks play a prominent role in the so called advancement of the useless country??

I ask again...why no Black EPL referee??

Are you telling me NO BLACK MAN is qualified to do so??...Why i ask is that the useless country UK...claims to be against racism...and inequality.

So before you yarn okpata...Think...mtecheeew!!

compton11:
why would you be looking for black referee report in EPL when Britain is not black country?
Re: Black Premiership Referee... by compton11(m): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2022
M4A1carbine:
I hate the typical Thinking of some of you miscreants ...

Your brain dey pepper you badly.

Why wont there be a Black referee, when its obvious that Blacks play a prominent role in the so called advancement of the useless country??

I ask again...why no Black EPL referee??

Are you telling me NO BLACK MAN is qualified to do so??...Why i ask is that the useless country UK...claims to be against racism...and inequality.

So before you yarn okpata...Think...mtecheeew!!

bro let build our own league instead of looking for black referee in white country

(1) (Reply)

Italian PM Meloni Expose France Activities In Burkina Faso In Viral Speech (vid) / Russia Entered Top 10 Global Economies In 2022 / Kiev Wants West To Supply It With Warplanes And Long Range Missiles — Zelensky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.