Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Vouch For Innobarca - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Vouch For Innobarca (2317 Views)

I Need Vouch From My Able Customers / Can Anyone Vouch For This Moniker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vouch For Innobarca by Exumal: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
Jheypeel:
I would want to believe everything I have read him about mr innorbarca
I got a laptop for my junior sister from you around August
I wasn't around to inspect it and told you the little girl is just a writer who needs to do some gigs with it
You prolly saw her as small and easy to cheat,the laptop you gave to her for 60k. By the time I came home in a month's time,it wasn't working anymore. I never reached out to you coz I know how gadgets can be sometimes but will all I'm seeing right now
I can swear on my life that you did it on purpose. The moment I told you it was for a small girl,you did what you always do. Eat the money,the girl is doing very well for herself now but never will I patronize or recommend you again

The guy na experienced dealer for this kind dubious deal.
Re: Vouch For Innobarca by Exumal: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
Auskyd:

Leave am make e dey open like like housefly.

I understand you're a toxic individual, thus I won't join words with you. Let's this be clear that everyone making complaints here are not trolls. They have been cheated and short changed by this very dealer they once believed in ( I'm certain you won't understand this because if how toxic you are). No sensible individual will want to ruin someone's else business just for fun.

1 Like

Re: Vouch For Innobarca by Auskyd(m): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
Exumal:

I understand you're a toxic individual, thus I won't join words with you. Let's this be clear that everyone making complaints here are not trolls. They have been cheated and short changed by this very dealer they once believed in ( I'm certain you won't understand this because if how toxic you are). No sensible individual will want to ruin someone's else business just for fun.

Cry me a river bro. Lmfao.

Just dey yarn okoto meow dey go. You don't want to join words, but to nail the guy to a stake no hard you. You no get talk abeg. Rest.

Don't reply me as a bigger person. Buffoon
Re: Vouch For Innobarca by jacy346(f): 1:06am On Nov 03, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

When he replies, please let me know grin grin grin
I will surely let you know
Re: Vouch For Innobarca by Exumal: 1:54am On Nov 03, 2022
Auskyd:

Cry me a river bro. Lmfao.

Just dey yarn okoto meow dey go. You don't want to join words, but to nail the guy to a stake no hard you. You no get talk abeg. Rest.

Don't reply me as a bigger person. Buffoon

grin grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Become A Laptop Maintenance Technician In 6 Weeks / Samsung Gt-b5510 Wiv Qwerty Pad,and Earphones And Still Neat For N17,500 / Get Original Transcend External Harddrives, Super Speed USB 3.0. 500GB /1000GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.