Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

12 Sundays, 12 Churches. Apostle Constance C. Friday To Visit 12 Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12 Sundays, 12 Churches. Apostle Constance C. Friday To Visit 12 Churches (118 Views)

Why Do Christians Worship On Sundays? / Why Didn't You Go To Church?? Sundays Frequently Asked Question / China Bans Children From Attending Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Sundays, 12 Churches. Apostle Constance C. Friday To Visit 12 Churches by reallifegospel(m): 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
12 Sundays, 12 Churches; Apostle Constance C. Friday to visit 12 Strong Churches between now and December to promote and encourage "Church Attendance" by true Christians

"I'll be visiting 12 Strong Churches that are doing exploits globally from our nation. If I don't visit your Church don't think I hate you"...he says!

My visit to 12 Strong Churches for 12 Sundays is aimed at encouraging and promoting Church attendance by real Christians.

I'll attend 12 Churches on 12 Separate Sundays to encourage Church attendance!

Thanks!

Yours Sincerely;

Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani
( Lead Pastor of RLGC)

Re: 12 Sundays, 12 Churches. Apostle Constance C. Friday To Visit 12 Churches by constancefriday(m): 9:05am On Sep 11, 2022
12 Sundays, 12 Churches; Apostle Constance C. Friday to visit 12 Strong Churches between now and December to promote and encourage "Church Attendance" by true Christians

"I'll be visiting 12 Strong Churches that are doing exploits globally from our nation. If I don't visit your Church don't think I hate you"...he says!

My visit to 12 Strong Churches for 12 Sundays is aimed at encouraging and promoting Church attendance by real Christians.

Thanks!

Yours Sincerely;

( Lead Pastor of RLGC)
Re: 12 Sundays, 12 Churches. Apostle Constance C. Friday To Visit 12 Churches by constancefriday(m): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2022

Thanks!

Yours Sincerely;

( Lead Pastor of RLGC)

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of The Saudi-sponsored Evil Ideology Of Wahhabism In Nigeria / Overcoming Discouragement (2) / The Principle Of Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.