Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Your Brand Might End Up Loosing In The Labour Market If You Don't Do These.... - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Your Brand Might End Up Loosing In The Labour Market If You Don't Do These.... (364 Views)

H.ow To Reduce Video Size Without Loosing Quality Best App For Video Compressor / Get 3d Logo Design For Your Brand / Become A Professional Photographer/videographer And Be An Employer Of Labour! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Brand Might End Up Loosing In The Labour Market If You Don't Do These.... by Favrexhub(m): 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Curious now?...

I might sound harsh here but I unapologetically state this because I know it's to give that your business the best push and insight it deserves!!

It's no story that every brand should get an identity, but how exactly do you intend to get yours? This makes me keep mute when I see the pains upcoming businesses passes through just to get an identity (Logo) and ended up getting an icon that produce a bad impression instead of good (awful) this makes you leave your customers running to other business owner that got a good impression....

Just as apple struggled and grew out to become an unforgettable brand, the identity(logo) is easily identified even while at sleep compared with the logo you just got from a designer because he charges cheap... THIS IS YOUR BUSINESS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Cancel the perception that whatever you do for your business now doesn't matter, what you only need now is not sales. Calculate the future of your business and get a good designer.

I am willing to help you if you feel you need a change on your brand designs and logo...

Chat me here +2347068894792
Re: Your Brand Might End Up Loosing In The Labour Market If You Don't Do These.... by Favrexhub(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
This is going down very soon

Hello business owner.
I bring you glad tidings,
Buy a
Logo Design and

Get a
Free Flier Design (worth N5000) &
Business Card Design (worth N5000)

For just a giveaway price N7k

This is not for everybody
It's for the first 20 action takers

Send me a DM now

(1) (Reply)

NFT Project For SALE With Over 100 Arts And Landing Page Added, / Kinemaster V7.0.0.29940.gp MOD APK (pro 2023, Premium, Export Work) / Canon 700d (very Clean) Camera SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.