Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

What Is Our Society Turning To In Nigeria? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Our Society Turning To In Nigeria? (545 Views)

What The World Turning To? / How Did You Handle Debtors Without Turning To Enemies? / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Our Society Turning To In Nigeria? by sarrki(m): 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
What is our society turning to ? This are the vibes that brings about different criminality .
Be it boko haram, banditry, drug addicts and other bad vices .

We all must work hard both as custodian, parents, religious leaders and government to stop this trend before it gets out of hand .

The picture was from set of teens in katsina

Re: What Is Our Society Turning To In Nigeria? by gaby(m): 12:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Buhari's University of science and Igbobia students rehearsing in the laboratory ahead of their Science practical examination...

1 Like

Re: What Is Our Society Turning To In Nigeria? by AdamuKD: 5:18am On Sep 11, 2022
grin
Re: What Is Our Society Turning To In Nigeria? by Tradernaija1: 6:09am On Sep 11, 2022
Nawaooo
Re: What Is Our Society Turning To In Nigeria? by Hollybratt(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2022
Ok chap undecided . . . say no more
Re: What Is Our Society Turning To In Nigeria? by obinna58(m): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2022
That actually is a beautiful photo
Re: What Is Our Society Turning To In Nigeria? by Mindlog: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2022
I don't blame those adolescents, they are the products of social learning, those before them have messed up and continues to mess up.
Re: What Is Our Society Turning To In Nigeria? by Allison012: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Is it that they were not trained well or they want to test how e dey feel for body??

there's absolutely nothing parent can do about this thing.maybe they were trained well but pikin wey go spoil go spoil.
Re: What Is Our Society Turning To In Nigeria? by RepoMan007: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
God gave us every herb and meat for food now. Allow them enjoy life and let them stop fighting their seen neighbors on behalf of an unseen all powerful God. Lol

Quote of the day : Victims of bombings don't have wheel chair yet but Buhari wants to give terrorists amnesty and money.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do / Video Of Mr Ibu’s Son And ‘daughter’ Jasmine Confronting Actor’s Wife Surfaces | / 4 Differences Between A Man’s Brain And A Woman’s Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.