Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Scholarship To Get 11 Free Professional Courses On Coursera - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarship To Get 11 Free Professional Courses On Coursera (396 Views)

Nitda/coursera Scholarship For Nigerian Citizens 2023 (fully-funded) / What I Observed On Coursera App / UNILORIN Worst & Best Graduating Students Get Scholarship To Study In Oxford, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship To Get 11 Free Professional Courses On Coursera by KelvinRukky(m): 6:40am On Sep 11, 2022
The US is granting its citizens and residents free access to 11 professional courses on Coursera through one of its academy. However, a connect in the US helped me register and I automatically got the link to join the program instantly. You'll have access to all 11 courses for one year but you must finish any course you enroll for within six months. Below are the courses:
1. Meta Front-end developer professional certificate
2. Meta Back-end developer professional certificate
3. Meta marketing analytics professional certificate
4. Google Data Analytics professional certificate
5. IBM cybersecurity analyst professional certificate
6. Google digital marketing and e-commerce professional certificate
7. Google project management professional certificate
8. Google UX design professional certificate
9. Google IT Support Professional certificate
10. Salesforce Sales Operation professional certificate
11. Salesforce Sales development representative professional certificate.

This opportunity is free but you can buy me airtime or data of your free will once you get the scholarship.
Whatsapp me at 0-8-1-2-0-0-0-1-1-3-2 if you need it. You'll get the scholarship instantly once you're registered
Re: Scholarship To Get 11 Free Professional Courses On Coursera by KelvinRukky(m): 1:20am On Sep 16, 2022
Kindly create a Coursera account if you don't have one before reaching out to me. Like I said in the post, I'm helping you for free but there's nothing bad in appreciating someone for a good deed. One good turn deserves another.

The names you use in creating the account will be the names that will appear on your certificate.
Re: Scholarship To Get 11 Free Professional Courses On Coursera by Dimahtee: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2022
https://c4b-integration.com/elevate?content_id=dLmrZYZiFhzlvIH

This is the direct link to the site to register for the Cousera scholarship. Don't give anything to the fraud.

(1) (Reply)

You Are an Orphan; About To Drop Out Of University Due To Financial Challenges / Esvdrresrbtdrbsedrestndrytf / Visa Free Countries For Canadian Passport Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.