Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu (23590 Views)

Saheed Balogun Joins Mini-walk Taking Place In Jos For Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) / Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Daniety(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

Good for you. But no offer can make me support a sick old desperado bat...
-that is suffering from Parkinsonism & Amnesia.
-that can not hold the mic for 30mins & speak coherently on issues affecting the country.
-that lacks integrity & massively bribed delegates to win the primaries.
-that has controversial personality & genealogy.
If you like you support the right Man '2023 √ Tinubu
That's your own idea .... that all
Thanks for the people that understand and they are ready to vote
The real man 2023 angry grin shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Daniety(m): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

Good for you. But no offer can make me support a sick old desperado bat...
-that is suffering from Parkinsonism & Amnesia.
-that can not hold the mic for 30mins & speak coherently on issues affecting the country.
-that lacks integrity & massively bribed delegates to win the primaries.
-that has controversial personality & genealogy.
The real man 2023
Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2022
By the power of the bullion, Tinubu will get rivers cos those dumb ikwerre people like money.
Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Paulianfa(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2022
The world has surely comes to an end, somebody will vote for Tinubu? Omg Tinubu is old, he is not strong enough to be signing all the vital documents or touring the world.
Pls lets us wake up ooo
Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Hassanmaye(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by GeneralPula: 9:33am On Sep 11, 2022
He made a great speech..

He was so intelligent, no doubt. Was it not
the first actor to produce a movie with him alone? Then he later made another movie with 2 people..

Someone asked me why I am supporting (Governor Babajide) Sanwo-Olu. I said whatever he might have done, I don’t know, but before he came to power, we were campaigning and he said to me, “Saidi, what can I do for you?” I said, “Sir, give us free loan that won’t follow the structure of a normal loan.” He said, “The Federal Government will give you structure.” He came into power and he gave a loan of N1bn. People have accessed the loan and that was what Saidi Balogun requested for during a one-on-one discussion with the governor on stage in Ikeja. He gave me what I wanted. It is left for my people to now use the loan well.

Sanwo Olu is a very kind & brilliant dude. Shame on me for underrating him before he came into office.

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Paulianfa(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2022
Daniety:
The real man 2023

Ur signature: are u from the south?
Pls my brother, I know you are a die hard member of APC. Tinubu is old! Help the youth and build it...
Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Emola12(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2022
See dis idiot ooo when u know how much dey enter ur pocket every month!!!! U and Tinubu E ma pada lule lagbara olorun oba ti o da wa si aye

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Prince111111: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2022
You are free to support anyone Saheed..but it's no one but Atiku for me wink
Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Prince111111: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2022
Emola12:
See dis idiot ooo when u know how much dey enter ur pocket every month!!!! U and Tinubu E ma pads lule lagbara olorun oba ti o da wa si aye
you need not to abuse the gentle man..it's a free world.chai
Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by ObosiUkwalla: 9:37am On Sep 11, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
BAT is unstoppable, nothing can stop me from supporting him

This one is not for urchins. Go and have a seat. We know the 15k per month you are being paid is working.
Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Lugianostar(m): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2022
Keep supporting him till his destination in Agbana plantations
Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by kalu081(m): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2022
Who is Saheed Balogun again?
Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2022
On Tinubu mandate i stand gidigba. emi ti ri BATISHE. the god and saviour of zombidients will fail come 2023. 100%surebet.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by OBALOLA55(m): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2022
etrouble:

No, he hasn't left his Sugar Mummy. He is still with her and that's one of the reasons why he is supporting her husband. Now tell us, who is your father? What are your father's life achievements besides the fact that he has three sons in prisons abroad for drugs trafficking and two daughters is Italian hotels selling their bodies?
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO’S ADIUKWU BAKARE undecided
Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Laple0541(m): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Anyone supporting tinubu always sounds stupid

Says a cursed foool whose means of livelihood is online scamming, did you know how many curses you received from your victims on a daily basis? Animal.

3 Likes

Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by chatinent: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2022
It's just one vote you have, chief.

Cool down.
Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Originalsly: 9:46am On Sep 11, 2022
Celebrities have one vote each ... just like the common man. What they do have is influence ... but how much influence does he have on voters?... especially in this election when people are really paying attention and coming to their own decisions on who would get their vote. No doubt... he has a right to say who he is voting for .... but he should have kept quiet on the explanation. The more he explained the more I see him having less sense than I thought he had. I would not be surprised one bit if this interview was arranged by Tinubu.
Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Alexpetra: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2022
Offer?? ... Who wan give you offering before.
Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Elsueno: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2022
grin

I would never vote tinubu cause even his supporters are doing because they expect a share of d national cake & not d benefit of Nigeria....When they open Thier mouths is always about tinubu fixing dis person or d other . These people obviously know tinubu is physically & mentally fit 4 d position...Even Buhari & Obasanjo look waay healthier than him & they are older

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2022
May God bless Tinubu and shettima

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Enny2013(f): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2022
My stand is my stand and nothing can change that. I am an extremist. If I am your friend, I do it to the end. That is me. I don’t look back.

If he's dis upright, what den happened to his marriage? Y didn't he stay wt his wife to d end?
Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Originalsly: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2022
happney65:

You can support Tinubu for all you want. Coupled with the fact that he is an ACN/APC supporter,He has always been in the campaign train of even Oyo ACN from the days of Kate Ajimobi to 2019 campaign of Adelabu.
No big deal about that.
But your first paragraph about he bringing this and that always makes me angry.

Obasanjo has brought better people and nobody brags about it. In 1999,He brought the likes of Okonjo Iweala,who today is the head of the World Trade Organization. if she wants to see Osinbanjo today and Osinbanjo is on his wife, Osinbanjo will run comot asap ni. Obasanjo brought in the best of the best who turned our economy around 360degress better than the ones he described above yet we did not because of that give him the so called third term he wanted.

He brought the likes of Late Dora Akunyile who today is till the best head of Nafdac Nigeria has even had. Late Remi Oyo, Nuhu ribadu, the first chairman of the EFCC, Charles Soludo who started the revitalizing of Nigerian banks and today,Nigerian banks are better and stronger. No Nigerian bank can just go under for no reason. An action that added to our GDP coupled with the Telecommunications revolution of the Obasanjo years. Even Mr Akinwunmi adeshina who today is the head of the African Development Bank is an Obasanjo protege who served under the GEJ administration yet nobody shouts every now and then that he made this and that.

Utter rubbish

Great response ... sooo on point.

Almost always here .... when people disagree with a comment or opinion they counter with insults or some unrelated matter ... but almost never directly to the matter at hand. This is a direct counter to what Balogun said.... using his own reasoning on why Tinubu is the greatest. According to his reasoning .... Osinbajo is much greater than Tinubu because Osinbajo has picked international Champs while Tinubu's Champs are all local.... so why choose Tinubu over Osinbajo? Some people embarrass themselves and don't even know.

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by sammirano: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2022
Your head dey dere
Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Funflipper: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Anyone supporting tinubu always sounds stupid

An empty vessel like you should read through his own previous posts to understand what stupidity really means.
Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=Emola12 post=116554339]See dis idiot ooo when u know how much dey enter ur pocket every month!!!! U and Tinubu E ma pada lule lagbara olorun oba ti o da wa si aye[ if you point one finger to someone's child, the rest are yours. When you begin to do business without profit or you are struggling without breakthrough. They will be blaming one devil in your village, not knowing you use your hand to destroy yourself. Anyway, ajo gbayin ni ta'agbe, arin gbayin ni ta'aluko. Bi sanngo ba ja lode iyin ni gba wale. Yoruba ma gbayin lodun 2023. Tinubu ma gbayin. Enu mi asee.]
Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2022
Only pdp and apc can offer you money in order to support them. For labour party, we no dey give shishi oo. Anything that would move Nigeria forward is our concern.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Doyou2019: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2022
Emola12:
See dis idiot ooo when u know how much dey enter ur pocket every month!!!! U and Tinubu E ma pada lule lagbara olorun oba ti o da wa si aye

The elite who are mostly contractors, will support anyone wey go give dem bogus contracts when he becomes president. They're very selfish people who care only about what thieving politicians bring for dem and their crooked families.

I think next year, the masses are going to be selfish themselves and pick only the man wey go give everybody and the economy the face-lift it needs. Not some scrawny cronies Tibubidiots keep yapping about.
Who cares about scores of a few privileged cronies Tinubu has raised. How that one go feed poor families in their homes barely surviving each day.
Who dem help
Saheed, we know your game. But you know what, e don cast!! Tinubu ti lu'le latana. 'Kofamasan lo kan ku, omo Iya mi

Love you still though grin

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by trantayo: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2022
The man stated good things Tinubu has done and justify reasons why he support him. This is intelligent man not like people who supported Mr. Pandora because he is Ibo man. Saheed Balogun you are example of true Yoruba man

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by wolexy14(m): 10:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Paulooo91:
She has posted. No say I never help you this year.
how far dis
Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Rivguydee(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2022
Who wan give you money before sef?
Re: Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu by Jagabanofafrica: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2022
Must IPOB members insult any one supporting Tinubu, u have ur choice in supporting BIAFRA man but yorubas dont have right to support a yoruba candidate.

Ibos are too unserious with their hatred towards Yorubas. No wander nobody is taking them serious in Nigeria politics.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Visits Ademola Adeleke, Osun State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate / Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources / Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.