Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Why Is It So Easy For Certain Class Of Persons To Travel Abroad? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is It So Easy For Certain Class Of Persons To Travel Abroad? (172 Views)

Why Are Back Braces Bad For Certain Back Problems? / Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State / Truck Kills 2 Persons Celebrating Valentine In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Easy For Certain Class Of Persons To Travel Abroad? by sani90(m): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2022
I have always wondered about this, they said there is no corruption in the developed countries, but why do they descriminate in issuing visas to intending travellers. Especially if you are not rich. I see rich persons traveling out at will but to a common man traveling out is as difficult as rocket science. I want to be educated on this please.
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Certain Class Of Persons To Travel Abroad? by Emary(f): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2022
The rich have valuable assets that show they have strong ties to their home country. They can prove they have the means and funds to support themselves in foreign countries instead of going to burden their economies. Also, they have extra money to spend there thereby improving the economies of the countries they are visiting.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Easy For Certain Class Of Persons To Travel Abroad? by sani90(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Okay, now I understand. Thanks @Emary

(1) (Reply)

Watch Canelo Fight Live Streaming: & Canelo Vs Ggg 3 Full Fight Stream Online / Devops Certification / "Super RIZIN" & "RIZIN 38" Live Stream || 2022, Boxing Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.