Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady (2045 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday / Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by AlexBells(m): 9:14am On Sep 11, 2022
I don't know but DisOBIdient States are missing a lot, the crowd was so massive yet we managed to stay connected we started at Okpara Square, shutdown the city, controlled traffic, there were little discomforts for commuters which I'm sorry about.

We still ensured there was not much gridlocked as whenever it is a double lane road, we used one and redirect commuters to use the other. There were some few men drawn from the SSS, who followed us throughout. One of them was really cheerful.

But the rest were much like people who meant business, we did force them to smile, I personally asked one of them, "Oga smile, we are not shooting here or you prefer the stone of battlefield" he did forced a smile.

Few commuters were really frustrated, I understand them now becuase everyone has their own problem and the gridlock was massive.

So as we continued the walk, so a group of army people were passing, and one lady said "Biko Unu Nyenumu flag nkem", I had to give her my OBIdient cap. We all seem to have a traumatised experience with the Military however the OBIdient movement as at today is in complete understanding with our armed forces, because we know each other is all we got, too many bad eggs everywhere but we need to support the good soldiers and other law enforcers they are the closest thing to the common man.

Others may run but a good soldiers stay, OBIdient people should be kind to our military that does not mean that if there's any mischief that we won't rise, we shall work with our people; the good people in every field as we hope for peace but prepare for otherwise.

Meanwhile I realised I need my cap especially the white one for my door to door campaign, as we plan to take our campaign off AlaIgbo, the white cap seems to have finished in Enugu already becuase the demand is so high.

10 Likes

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by Moh247: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2022
Funny how they converged at the tunnel built by chief Chimaroka nnamani yet go on his page to insult him for no reason

1 Like

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by AlexBells(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2022
Moh247:
Funny how they converged at the tunnel built by chief Chimaroka nnamani yet go on his page to insult him for no reason
Who was Chief Chimaroke before he became the governor of Enugu, even at the age of 27, I have better pedigree than Chibo save for his governorship which helped him loot the people, we love Chimaroke but his always attacking Obi's people would bring a big catastrophe.

Did he build Ebeano with his money or government money that's what he was elected to do, that's what his governorship salary and other pec are for please, enjoy your corruption in peace and don't rattle anyone

28 Likes

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by Moh247: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2022
AlexBells:

Who was Chief Chimaroke before he became the governor of Enugu, even at the age of 27, I have better pedigree than Chibo save for his governorship which helped him loot the people, we love Chimaroke but his always attacking Obi's people would bring a big catastrophe.

Did he build Ebeano with his money or government money that's what he was elected to do, that's what his governorship salary and other pec are for please, enjoy your corruption in peace and don't rattle anyone

A surgeon and gynaecologist at 30s and a governor at 40s ...

He doesn't support Obi and that shouldn't make you guys attack him unjustly
Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by AlexBells(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Moh247:
I was raised in Enugu and Chimaroke's poster back then was one of my earliest inspiration into politics however he should respect himself and understand this is not about Peter Obi but what we want, what the people want, let him keep pushing himself into the tornado, until we take him back where he truly came from, like the Taliban occupied the the government house after America left thats how most houses would be handed back to the poor if they don't stop try to make this about some shenanigans, we can look off him but he shouldn't bring himself out he's free to do his thing in the governorship but any overstep,...

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by AlexBells(m): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2022
Moh247:

Who attack him unjustly, who have attacked him, he doesn't support Obi so what, you know what's about to happen in Enugu, going back to the 2007 era,

Enugu became the first state Obidient people was attacked, I was at the Labour party Charity begin at home rally, I saw what happened there was mild violence, we keep track of all these things,

Even Obi is the people's project, so an attack on him is not just an attack on the people. We had been silence becuase of the Nostalgia with the old Chiboy, but if he overstep, he shouldn't let it start with him.

No one is dragging Enugu with him, but if he draw the first chaos, things can get messy afterwards, like you don't know what Enugu represents, Capital of the East, Capital of Biafra, let Chibot respect his old age, or we fix him in one of the hospital he refused to fund and he sit down there and practice his medicine, fools everywhere.

11 Likes

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by Qtrpst4: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2022
What exactly do you know about chimaroke?

Someone that was invited to be governor on a platter

See, respect yourself
Moh247:

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by heniford2: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2022
Labour party will win Enugu massively come 2023

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by GreyLaw(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2022
AlexBells:

Isn't it a shame that a governor does his constitutional duty and yet people gather to sing us praises and clap for him? Imagine that I see my patients everyday and then my employer starts clapping for me? Or I pass an exam and my school starts clapping for me?

This attitude is what has given these politicians the guts to drive the wrench down our throats.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by AlexBells(m): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2022
GreyLaw:

Isn't it a shame that a governor does his constitutional duty and yet people gather to sing us praises and clap for him? Imagine that I see my patients everyday and then my employer starts clapping for me? Or I pass an exam and my school starts clapping for me?

This attitude is what has given these politicians the guts to drive the wrench down our throats.
When you say, constitutional duty it will even seem as if we live in North Korea where people are forced to do some unfriendly things for the constitution.

This one they live in the best of places, paid salaries, given the best comforts and even common clothes they can't buy for themselves taking wardrobe allowance such person would come out later and open his mouth where a hardworking citizen frying Akara and contributing to the economy is talking, An Akara seller has more honour in my book than some of these leeches

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by Qtrpst4: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2022
Fixed

Does chimaroke has influence outside nkanu? Abi you want make Nnsuka deal with am?
AlexBells:

Who attack him unjustly, who have attacked him, he doesn't support Obi so what, you know what's about to happen in Enugu, going back to the 2007 era,

Enugu became the first state Obidient people was attacked, I was at the Labour party Charity begin at home rally, I saw what happened there was mild violence, we keep track of all these things,

Even Obi is the people's project, so an attack on him is not just an attack on the people. We had been silence becuase of the Nostalgia with the old Chiboy, but if he overstep, he shouldn't let it start with him.

No one is dragging Enugu NKANUwith him, but if he draw the first chaos, things can get messy afterwards, like you don't know what Enugu represents, Capital of the East, Capital of Biafra, let Chibot respect his old age, or we fix him in one of the hospital he refused to fund and he sit down there and practice his medicine, fools everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by Moh247: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2022
Qtrpst4:
What exactly do you know about chimaroke?

Someone that was invited to be governor on a platter

See, respect yourself

Stop destroying southern leaders in a multi ethnic multi nationality country
Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by AlexBells(m): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Fixed

Does chimaroke has influence outside nkanu? Abi you want make Nnsuka deal with am?
You know for peace to be, he should fight his fight in state level and LEAVE Obidient people out of it, OBI is a project, I don't even know much about the labour governorship candidate, I'm from Nsukka, Ezikoba to be precise so whatever he does, let him leave the movement out of it.

I don't even want to under or over estimate him, I'm just saying leave Obidient movement out of your shenanigans this is much like an advice to him.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by Qtrpst4: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2022
What is so inspirational about chimaroke if I may ask? Is it the level of cultism he sponsored in enugu state or the nepotism of "nkanu"what exactly, do we begin to talk about the nonsense he did in esut?

Chimaroke did well for his nkanu people but that doesn't exhornarate him from the mess we endured when he was governor.

During his tenure their was a lot of cult killings in enugu and he was responsible for them

AlexBells:

I was raised in Enugu and Chimaroke's poster back then was one of my earliest inspiration into politics however he should respect himself and understand this is not about Peter Obi but what we want, what the people want, let him keep pushing himself into the tornado, until we take him back where he truly came from, like the Taliban occupied the the government house after America left thats how most houses would be handed back to the poor if they don't stop try to make this about some shenanigans, we can look off him but he shouldn't bring himself out he's free to do his thing in the governorship but any overstep,...

1 Like

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by Qtrpst4: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2022
He should not leave obidient movement alone and see what will happen to him when we face him in that enugu

Imagine a no body whom Jim nwaobodo picked up from the US coming here to form mafia lord for us, because he has collected small change from a drug addict/lord

AlexBells:

You know for peace to be, he should fight his fight in state level and LEAVE Obidient people out of it, OBI is a project, I don't even know much about the labour governorship candidate, I'm from Nsukka, Ezikoba to be precise so whatever he does, let him leave the movement out of it.

I don't even want to under or over estimate him, I'm just saying leave Obidient movement out of your shenanigans this is much like an advice to him.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by AlexBells(m): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2022
Moh247:

Are you not the one who brought the destruction first, you forget Obi is not to be destroyed among leaders in Igboland.

Obi was a former governor and if we are protecting him, that's no reason you should have attached Chiboys Eneano tunnel when we talk about Yesterday's rally, meanwhile PDP knew that we were having Outing yesterday and chose to put their empowerment same yesterday to deny us the use of The Okpara Sqaure, this is Enugu oo, I was raised here, it is funny the madness shouldn't start here Biko.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by Oziens: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2022
Moh247:
You are sick. Was the tunnel built by his money, is it not the people resources? Why are there demented, joy killer aliens everywhere, spewing thrash?

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by Bontafa: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2022
Moh247:

Chimaroke is no longer an ipob ?

Or because you were followed on Twitter ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by AlexBells(m): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2022
Qtrpst4:
He should not leave obidient movement alone and see what will happen to him when we face him in that enugu

Imagine a no body whom Jim nwaobodo picked up from the US coming here to form mafia lord for us, because he has collected small change from a drug addict/lord

It is just more like a friendly advice, for Chiboy to understand that these current Enugu generation is the squared he raised and he knows better
Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2022
Great leadership team
Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by Bontafa: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2022
AlexBells:

It is just more like a friendly advice, for Chiboy to understand that these current Enugu generation is the squared he raised and he knows better

Alex be calming down .

Yesterday was very sweet for me I actually turned an APC gut to be obident he swore that he never knew Peter was among the Techno oil and gas work . he was amazed, just chill

1 Like

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by backtovillage: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2022
Can you show us her pic. Make I forward give oga Coas
Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by AlexBells(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2022
Bontafa:

Alex be calming down .

Yesterday was very sweet for me I actually turned an APC gut to be obident he swore that he never knew Peter was among the Techno oil and gas work . he was amazed, just chill
Omoh it was really sweet oo, I wanted to go and play ball today but my leg hurt from the long walk to freedom of yesterday lol
Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by Guerin: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Moh247:
Nonsense talk,
with his money or Enugu governments money?

Yeye people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by AlexBells(m): 10:29am On Sep 11, 2022
backtovillage:
Can you show us her pic. Make I forward give oga Coas
Foward give Oga Chief of Army Staff for what, for receiving a gift from a citizen having track record of supporting veterans.

The military and the people are not at war, I guess a rebrand of how the military looks at the people need to be another focus of the revolution, I'm really hurt that most times the people are part of what makes the army monster, take for instance Nollywood and other content creators, they always stereotype our Military as some mean bruts that's not good the Military in other countries are elegant bodies inspired by the love of their citizens, they are humans they need support from the people they are supposed to be protecting, I also gave some bottle drink to another soldier. That very yesterday
Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by zanebaddo(m): 10:29am On Sep 11, 2022
AlexBells:

When you say, constitutional duty it will even seem as if we live in North Korea where people are forced to do some unfriendly things for the constitution.

This one they live in the best of places, paid salaries, given the best comforts and even common clothes they can't buy for themselves taking wardrobe allowance such person would come out later and open his mouth where a hardworking citizen frying Akara and contributing to the economy is talking, An Akara seller has more honour in my book than some of these leeches
you are the man!!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by Barryseal: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2022
Moh247:

He actually studied vertinery medicine. Not a gynecologist as was assumed.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by AlexBells(m): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2022
Barryseal:

He actually studied vertinery medicine. Not a gynecologist as was assumed.
Let him even study rocket science, the fact he was in the medical profession yet Anambra got the first open heart surgery during Peter Obi is a slap on his face, Enugu should have been a place for Medical tourism in Africa if he wasn't a waste of tuition fee.

There's a lot of structures for Enugu to lead the health research in Nigeria the university teaching hospital was there all he needed was use his so called medical experience to draw some medics from his experience in United states and Enugu would be good to go but his only achievement as a medical personnel was bragging how he was this and that at age so and so, he never even helped a hen hatch its eggs nor helped a goat deliver talk more of human

1 Like

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by Qtrpst4: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Just shut up, now you know he is SE leader because he is tifnubu's mole?

Moh247:

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by Qtrpst4: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2022
That guy is a disgrace to even talk about obi

AlexBells:

Let him even study rocket science, the fact he was in the medical profession yet Anambra got the first open heart surgery during Peter Obi is a slap on his face, Enugu should have been a place for Medical tourism in Africa if he wasn't a waste of tuition fee.

There's a lot of structures for Enugu to lead the health research in Nigeria the university teaching hospital was there all he needed was use his so called medical experience to draw some medics from his experience in United states and Enugu would be good to go but his only achievement as a medical personnel was bragging how he was this and that at age so and so, he never even helped a hen hatch its eggs nor helped a goat deliver talk more of human
Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by Qtrpst4: 11:41am On Sep 11, 2022
You think they are called urchins for nothing?

Bontafa:

Re: Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady by Sergio103(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2022
Bontafa:

Lol grin grin grin

The urchin will forever sing praises to Nnamani for following him.

He even shared it here cheesy

Achievement!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo, A Sore Loser, Refuses To Stop Licking His Wounds. / Moment Peter Obi Arrived Appeal Court To Stop INEC From Deleting Data On BVAS / Billionaire Otedola Alone In His Private Jet (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.