Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Reason Why You Are Not Making Money �� - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reason Why You Are Not Making Money �� (136 Views)

Reason Why N-power Batch C Applicants Were Told To Carry Out Biometrics / N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted / N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why You Are Not Making Money �� by Assurance21ose(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Why you are not making any money is because of this reasons

When the thought of making more money pops in your head…how does it make you feel? Are you excited about the possibility of living a more abundant life? Anxious because, deep down, you don’t feel like it’s possible for you? Annoyed because you think money is just “one of those things” people shouldn’t talk about publicly?

But here’s the major plot twist…

The reason you’re not making more money has nothing to do with your job, the products you sell in your business, or the amount of years you’ve worked in your career.

In fact, it actually has nothing to do with money itself.

What I’ve found is that the beliefs we have about money and How to Sell your skill/product/services is what determine how much money we allow ourselves to make in life.

You must have asked yourself ‘Why am I not making money at all?’
‘How are this people making the money?’
If you have asked yourself this questions before then you are ready to discover the answer to them with this post.
The simple thing is many people don’t have what to offer in exchange for money.
You either offer a service or a product for sale in other to be paid.
And if you have the Service or product to offer but still not making money is because you do not know how to sell.
In other to make money you must know how to sell. SELLING is vital in all areas.

Selling anything both online/offline is all about:

1. Researching the market
2. Picking a product to sell
3. Researching the product you've picked
4. Researching the audience who'll buy it
5. Selling the product

#Secret exposed

Now, number 2 and 5 is where most people get stuck. Most people don't have a product/skill/service to sell And to sell anything you must know this Selling to a Starving crowd is vital Selling the right service or product to the right audience Having the right system and marketing strategy.

If you have gained insight from this post then you should be interested in this

Let me hand hold you on how to sell perfectly and earn online from the comfort of your home with the right marketing strategy that I have found that have helped over 10,000 people to market successfully.

GET THE PDF FILE ON HOW TO SELL PERFECTLY ONLINE

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Hundreds, Thousands Of Dollars From What You Feel You're Not Good At / I Help Businesses Reduce Their Bounce Rates. / Learn Graphic Design And Earn Massive And Passive Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.