Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. (107868 Views)

"I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out / BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village / BBNaija: Nina's Sister Cries Out “My Sister Is Being Used By Miracle Fans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 12, 2022
For 30k! She got value for her money!
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by GloriousGbola: 12:56am On Sep 12, 2022
The paranoia you have to engage in when buying things here. It is quite possible that she was shown a Samsung TV, and they switched the box at the last second.

One time years ago I was in a boutique and I insisted on a pair of jeans for 1k5.they were pushing another one to me. I said no. I tested the jeans I asked for, they packed it. I paid. I was about leaving and I decided to check the bag and they had deliberately packed the jeans I rejected.

Dubious bastards.

To anyone saying TV na TV. You may find that is a clone of a 12 year old TV, and essentially Useless.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 12, 2022
She will have to manage it that way because if she really suffered to get the money used in buying it ,she would have been more careful when purchasing it. so the harm has already been done
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by Emmaxmusic(m): 1:08am On Sep 12, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by jaszplus12(m): 1:15am On Sep 12, 2022
ceaser:

Those things are deliberate to fool buyers who mostly don't know the fraud until days or weeks. Then a fake Nokia will be imprinted with NOKLA. A fake SANYO becomes SAMYO. SONY becomes SQNY.

I don't see these as business acumen, but rather as fraud.
You're absolutely right...

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by jaszplus12(m): 1:17am On Sep 12, 2022
azikiweironsi:

grin grin grin grin infact you have said it all
The way your statement bursting my bubbles right now, I can't stop laughing grin grin grin
Funny that incidence hasn't been forgotten! Once a while we still laugh over it! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by jaszplus12(m): 1:20am On Sep 12, 2022
MarxisGLABACK:

SONY ERICSSON IS ORIGINAL GRAND PRODUCT
SONY COMPANY BOUGHT OVER ERICSSON & CHANGED 2 SONY ERICSSON
Yes I'm aware.
The thing is with the fakes that brand their products with very similar names to the original but with one or two letters different!
NOKLA, SANYA, SAMSANG, ERICSOM etc
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by treatise: 1:49am On Sep 12, 2022
Pandalytics:
A lady has taken to Twitter to reveal the Brand-new TV she got at computer village for a one time offer of ₦30k.

You'd see it's an original Samsung TV only if you wear glasses (treated lenses)
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by Olayetan(m): 1:53am On Sep 12, 2022
She no test am before paying for it?
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by bewla(m): 2:38am On Sep 12, 2022
nifemi25:
Your money isn't waste since its still displaying
Chip things come it ah.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by Truvelisback(m): 2:48am On Sep 12, 2022
Fear Aba boys ooo. Those guys are dangerous.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by cato4u(m): 2:49am On Sep 12, 2022
30k nice one, what are you expecting again, once the TV is good my sister manage it na so Nigeria don make people heartless this days
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by Agugbadin: 2:50am On Sep 12, 2022
jaszplus12:
grin grin grin grin grin
Some 25 years ago someone bought a radio cassette player at the general market and proudly brought it home, his daughter told me about her dad buying Panasonic radio cassette player. I expressed my doubts since it was bought in the market...
When I saw it finally, it was labelled PANASOANIC!!
I almost fainted from laughter!
That is what the Igbos do in China. Even
Again, during the early days of GSM, when the video/camera editions were new, a friend proudly went to buy one, it wasn't until TWO full days later we noticed it's labelled SONY ERICSSOM not Ericsson!

That is what the Igbos go to do in China. They go to India to produce counterfeit drugs too, especially Anambra people.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by iamsolasoul(f): 3:39am On Sep 12, 2022
Please buy from the head office on Allen or even at Oshoppy
cool and collect receipt na there them go reveal the Bleep up
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by moneyissweet(m): 3:45am On Sep 12, 2022
Now you can watch Big brother 9ja in peace.

Pandalytics:
A lady has taken to Twitter to reveal the Brand-new TV she got at computer village for a one time offer of ₦30k.

Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by kingPhidel(m): 3:45am On Sep 12, 2022
Why you know enter store buy but computer village? Cry o is your money
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by CrownLands(m): 4:08am On Sep 12, 2022
Just Accept That Your Brand New TV is a new product! Enjoy it as long as it lasts...
You probably didn't check out the packaging and brand name before purchase.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by deltateam: 4:12am On Sep 12, 2022
nifemi25:
Your money isn't waste since its still displaying

Yes and even the price it was sold at. I am still wondering if one could get a flat screen at that price.

If it's working normally, it's still a good deal.

I am sure she should have gotten it tested but she didn't want the seller to change his mind as she knew what she was doing.

She wanted to scam the seller. That's my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by jclassiq(m): 4:20am On Sep 12, 2022
Dem dey sell tv for computer village? I didn't know o, ,What happened to ladipo and alaba int'l?
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by Proffdada: 4:36am On Sep 12, 2022
At least they're honest with name. If they had written Samsung on a fake TV then she'd be blaming Samsung for any fault
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by TGLINKS(m): 4:40am On Sep 12, 2022
U sef be thif so na Samsung of 120k 32inch u wan buy for 30k ? Barawo dey even help u small ole u no Sabi how much dollar dey for market onye ochi
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by phemmyfour: 4:44am On Sep 12, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Did they blind her eyes during the testing of the electronics as I know no one buys non tested anymore. Btw she knew it was a Korea version thus Samasong .

Jun song Park
Lee Jon Song
Son Song Jun
@30k, she probably felt she had a good buy and didn't wait for testing so the seller won't change his mind grin
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by phemmyfour: 4:47am On Sep 12, 2022
jaszplus12:
grin grin grin grin grin
Some 25 years ago someone bought a radio cassette player at the general market and proudly brought it home, his daughter told me about her dad buying Panasonic radio cassette player. I expressed my doubts since it was bought in the market...
When I saw it finally, it was labelled PANASOANIC!!
I almost fainted from laughter!
Again, during the early days of GSM, when the video/camera editions were new, a friend proudly went to buy one, it wasn't until TWO full days later we noticed it's labelled SONY ERICSSOM not Ericsson!
Remind me of those days of NOKLA and PANSONIC

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 12, 2022
Pls, what is wrong with the tv?
I cldnt notice anything. Until it is well connected with the decorder or home theatre, that is when it will start working.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by Zidoh(m): 5:01am On Sep 12, 2022
Enjoy your song sis
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by Kajaard: 5:17am On Sep 12, 2022
Pandalytics:

Samasong is a new brand of electronics in Korea. They are a serious competitor to Samsung cheesy

These computer village people will not kill person cheesy

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by alabo1: 5:18am On Sep 12, 2022
LoveGifted:
If someone had told her not to get this TV for this price she would not agree. Nigerians love Cheap products and 99.9% of cheap products are FAKE.

Nigerians don't appreciate good people who tell them the truth. They feel you telling them the truth is a way of you scamming them.

What people don't even know is that we now have so many FAKE DRUGS, MEDICATIONS AND TREATMENT EVERYWHERE. Bad people are everywhere destroying the good things we have.

That is why you fall sick. You go to the pharmacy, buy drugs and drink yet you are still sick. You go to the hospital and be in admission for days yet you are not getting better. If only you know.

Even as a Therapist, I get these reports from my patients.

Some months back. I had some patients whose children were once Sickle Cell Patients (SS) but after I treatment them, they got healed and their Genotype got converted to AA. Papa get Hepatitis. Mama get Arthritis. Right now, both parents are completely FREE!!!
This was after I treatment them both.

The parents were so happy and referred a family who had 2 Sickle Cell Children for me to help too. The man also referred his girlfriend whom he transferred his Hepatitis to. Wahala be like husband wey dey transfer.

Anyways back to my story, after talking with the parents of the Sickle Cells Children that they referred to me, they got all the vital information from me and then decided to go behind my back to somewhere else to get the same Medication.

How did I know?

After two weeks, I got a strange call from someone who sounded as if he was badly troubled. Apparently it was their father.

He said, I should please help them. That his 2 children have been hospitalized and are in a very bad state. He doesn't know if they would survive it bla bla bla.

When I asked for their CBC, I discovered all their Cells were down and it would take miracle for them to make it.

I asked him what happened, he said he went to get the same Medications somewhere else.

What this man did not know was that he was given FAKE MEDICATION bearing same name and same brand from whoever he got them from.

As a Therapist, I know the Original from fake anytime I see one.

I just told him I wasn't in town. Sorry Baba. Carry your cross all alone.

When you went behind my back, you did not tell me. Probably you felt I was expensive or I was lying to you.

You have seen CHEAP. ENJOY CHEAP AT THE RISK OF YOUR ONLY TWO CHILDREN. If those his children die, he would never forgive himself till he dies. He might even commit Suicide becos he has killed them with his stupidity.

Next time, you would listen to me when I tell you something.

Moral lesson:
Some people don't like it when you tell them the TRUTH. They prefer getting CHEAP Things especially when it comes to their health. I feel sorry for such Humanbeings. They are always the cause of their own downfall and the downfall of their close ones. These people don't know alot of people have died over CHEAP MEDICATION And DRUGS.

DORA AKUYULI the former NAFDAC Boss did her best to stop this menace but unfortunately they killed her now.

Now some men of the underworld have taken it over.

May God Open your spiritual eyes to see.

I rest my case.

This rain should stop biko, I need to go out tomorrow. My area gets flooded easily.

So you changed their genotype from SS to maybe AA abi? You are worse than whoever sold that SAMASUNG TV. Rubbish
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by juman(m): 5:21am On Sep 12, 2022
She bought wind she should expect whirlwind or even hurricane.

Television of that amount must be not reliable.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by Russi: 5:21am On Sep 12, 2022
It depends on your dialet!
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. by nedekid: 5:37am On Sep 12, 2022
Throwback:
Sale by deceit should be a crime.
Exactly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices / Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.