Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

NDLEA Why Have You Refused To Charge Tinubu's Drug Mule To Court? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Why Have You Refused To Charge Tinubu's Drug Mule To Court? (403 Views)

More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

NDLEA Why Have You Refused To Charge Tinubu's Drug Mule To Court? by conductor250: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
NDLEA has refused to prosecute Olafunke Phillips who is Sanwo-Olu’s personal assistant and likely ships drugs for the Lagos governor and his godfather, Bola Tinubu.

Re: NDLEA Why Have You Refused To Charge Tinubu's Drug Mule To Court? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
His fellow agbado generation.

Re: NDLEA Why Have You Refused To Charge Tinubu's Drug Mule To Court? by AdamuKD: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
They should reopen the drug and the stealing issues

Re: NDLEA Why Have You Refused To Charge Tinubu's Drug Mule To Court? by Kabirudeen25(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
This is the man that is supposed to come and change Nigeria for the better?

Re: NDLEA Why Have You Refused To Charge Tinubu's Drug Mule To Court? by Oddfinder001: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Almost everyone linked to dat man have links with drugs, fraud, or thuggery..his government will be filled with criminals

Re: NDLEA Why Have You Refused To Charge Tinubu's Drug Mule To Court? by PlayerMeji: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yet they claim Peter Obi is not iPoB...

But I have to believe that Sanwo Olu's aide is Tinubu's Drug mule...

Kai...who do us like dis...?

Well, typical GASLIGHTING TECHNIQUE by the you know who...
Re: NDLEA Why Have You Refused To Charge Tinubu's Drug Mule To Court? by Newton2024: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
What is NDLEA to Tinubu and his drug cartel? If Tinubu becomes president in 2023, he will set Abba Kyari free.

Drug is more 'profitable' than yahoo.

Re: NDLEA Why Have You Refused To Charge Tinubu's Drug Mule To Court? by conductor250: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Yet they claim Peter Obi is not iPoB...

But I have to believe that Sanwo Olu's aide is Tinubu's Drug mule...

Kai...who do us like dis...?

Well, typical GASLIGHTING TECHNIQUE by the you know who...
Who appointed Sanwolu? Tinubu.

Who was indicted of drug in Chicago? Tinubu.

Who did Gistlover (investigative journalist) say was in charge of all the cocaine shipments in Nigeria? Tinubu.

Who is openly campaigning for Tinubu despite being busted for cocaine trafficking? Olafunke Phillips.

Can we say the same for Peter Obi? IPOB is against him and blasted him severally. IPOB declared sit-at-home. You accused him of killing IPOB members on this forum.

Re: NDLEA Why Have You Refused To Charge Tinubu's Drug Mule To Court? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
conductor250:
NDLEA has refused to prosecute Olafunke Phillips who is Sanwo-Olu’s personal assistant and likely ships drugs for the Lagos governor and his godfather, Bola Tinubu.

Because they have been under his payroll even from the era of PDP government. Hence they've not been able to nab him. Next?
Re: NDLEA Why Have You Refused To Charge Tinubu's Drug Mule To Court? by PlayerMeji: 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Oga, go and sit down with your CHEAP manipulations TARGETTED AT GULLIBLE PEOPLE AND SHEEPLES LIKE YOU ...

Interestingly, a lot of Yoruba friends who massively were campaigning for Peter Obi against Tinubu before have now called me that they recant their Peter Obi standing.

I asked why and they told me it is basically because Igbos are trying to BLUR the LINES BETWEEN THE TRUTH and FALSEHOOD! especially with the ways they try to DEMONIZE Tinubu and change Historical Narratives to fit their stories, yet never admitting that they did any wrong whatsoever...

Please go ahead do more...Keep doing what you are doing!.. You are doing the work for us!!

conductor250:

Who appointed Sanwolu? Tinubu.

Who was indicted of drug in Chicago? Tinubu.

Who did Gistlover (investigative journalist) say was in charge of all the cocaine shipments in Nigeria? Tinubu.

Who is openly campaigning for Tinubu despite being busted for cocaine trafficking? Olafunke Phillips.

Can we say the same for Peter Obi? IPOB is against him and blasted him severally. IPOB declared sit-at-home. You accused him of killing IPOB members on this forum.
Re: NDLEA Why Have You Refused To Charge Tinubu's Drug Mule To Court? by conductor250: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Oga, go and sit down with your manipulations...

Interestingly, a lot of Yoruba friends who massively were campaigning for Peter Obi against Tinubu before have now called me that they recant their Peter Obi standing.

I asked why and they told me it is basically because Igbos are trying to BLUR the LINES BETWEEN THE TRUTH and FALSEHOOD!.

Please go ahead do more...Keep doing what you are doing!..
I thought Peter Obi was an IPOB candidate? So Yorubas too are IPOB? Don't worry python will soon visit those useless IPOB friends of yours that are supporting IPOB candidate cheesy.

Back to the topic. Why is Olafunke Phillips who allegedly smuggles cocaine for Tinubu not charged to court by NDLEA? cheesy That's the only question I'm asking. We're not talking about elections unless you're simply admitting that APC and Tinubu have failed.
Re: NDLEA Why Have You Refused To Charge Tinubu's Drug Mule To Court? by PlayerMeji: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Heyya, so all these people are also working for Tinubu now...?

conductor250:

I thought Peter Obi was an IPOB candidate? So Yorubas too are IPOB? Don't worry python will soon visit those useless IPOB friends of yours that are supporting IPOB candidate cheesy.

Back to the topic. Why is Olafunke Phillips who allegedly smuggles cocaine for Tinubu not charged to court by NDLEA? cheesy That's the only question I'm asking. We're not talking about elections unless you're simply admitting that APC and Tinubu have failed.

Re: NDLEA Why Have You Refused To Charge Tinubu's Drug Mule To Court? by PlayerMeji: 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
You see you people's problem is you dont know how to argue logically and rationally..

You always follow the most convenient stories because you are too lazy to come up with different variations therefore your arguments and stories all have one ending... Tinubu is a bad guy, very boring because no politician in Nigeria is ever a good guy...

Lagos School Fence Collapses, Kills Two Children / Security Council Declares NATFORCE Illegal, orders Immediate Disbandment / Rivers State Poll: Can Wike Decide Rivers States Presidential Election ?