Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,674 members, 7,862,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

South America Should Keep America,china And Russia Out Of This Region(photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South America Should Keep America,china And Russia Out Of This Region(photos) (244 Views)

China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South America Should Keep America,china And Russia Out Of This Region(photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Those 3 countries plus the west are all the same, birds of the same feathers, I won't take sides because I know them, they are only after their own interest, at least history makes me understand this,the people of Venezuela are still feeling the impact of imperialism from those 3 countries.

South America should not be the next battleground for America and Russia, we won't accept it, in fact, I will join the protest, we love the peace and harmony that we are enjoying in this region, zero war.

They are doing it in Africa already, Russia is pushing out France.

We are also seeing what is happening in Asia with Taiwan.

Most of you don't even know what is happening in the Pacific, another battleground involving the Solomon Islands, China, and Australia

I advise the people of South America to keep those 3 countries away from this region, do business with them,but don't allow them to set up any military base in this region, if they already have a base close them now, the people must not allow these countries to use us, keep them out of South America and we shall live in peace till eternity.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/09/south-america-should-keep-america-china.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Military Summary 16th September 2022 / Russia Or Ukraine, Who Would Eventually Win The War. / Russia Bombards Ukraine With Iranian ‘kamikaze Drones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.