Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW (42601 Views)

Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' / What Is The Full Meaning Of ASUU? (VIDEO) / Abbreviations Many Use On Daily Basis Without Knowing The Full Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by pargelenis(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
What about BBBJTCWS?
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by jubrilELsudan: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
IT MEANS "Big Toto Worshiper"

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by casualobserver: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
What is the full meaning of btw used on nairaland

Nigerians are funny people. the energy you used to type that question on nqairaland you could have just typed "meaning of BTW" in google and save everyone else the wasted minuites of their lives they cant get back. Tommorow some will get annoyed when they are called lazy youth

1 Like

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by Freelane33(m): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Fr means for real
FrFr means for real for real ?
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by Burgerlomo: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Bola Tinubu Win grin
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by Shurtman79(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Full Meaning of LKWND??
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by Donchieli: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
My brother the country sef sound weird

U sleep wake up
5k don add for wetin u buy yesterday

Sucre6:

Oga Still sound weird no matter how u paint am grin
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by dontrulee: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
It could also mean the following:
1. Born to win.
2. Bring the women. grin
3. Burn the wool.
4. By the way.
5. Between.
6. Blow the wall.
7. Burn the wax.
8. Box the wood.
9. Binge the wine.
10. It can mean whatever you want to give it, be creative! grin
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by fof1: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
Crimpsy:
Op, is not everything u ask on nairaland

This your question can simply be asked on google and google will give u the full meaning of BTW

NOOOOOO. The OP is very Right and Correct, Pls. He may not be asking for himself, but the Several Persons who may not know too...or have had d Opportunity to Check up on Google,Pls.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by phemmyfour: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
By The Way....not only on NL

Others include

OP: Original Poster

FYI: For Your Information

COYG: Common yeye gunners
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by Zico777(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
Karlifate:
Some folks will type "between"

LMAO! grin grin
If it's in small letters between is correct
While in capital letters By the way is correct!
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by DRPAIT123(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Image123:

Like i said, i was just kidding. There are many abbreviations, btwn is not more correct or even more popular. btw seems most popular.
Ok.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by Chimex30(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Administration1:
Buy Tinubu Water
Una no go kill person. Can't stop laughing. Kai nairaland
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by Truvelisback(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Between.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
BTW By The Way
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by Darkerberry: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Badadvisor:

Damn how you explained everything specifically is really brilliant.
Respect bruh

Thanks alot bruh!
Maximum Respect for you!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by Darkerberry: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
SmartyPants:

Thats because one of them is grammatically incorrect. It would be "i'm at the Shoprite ATM"
True tho! And your grammatical correction shows that you perfectly understood my analogy, you gerrit! but if you don't gerrit,...
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by kabasa24: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
BOLA TINUBU WINS (BTW)
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by Wwwq: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
Butt thot whoress
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by FullBlastLight: 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Karlifate:
Some folks will type "between"

LMAO! grin grin

U guys ain't getting it right at all!

"Btw" mean "between", jst d same way it means " by the way"!

I wldn't know ur age anyway, bt b4 modern days, d acronym "btw" has only meant "between" and nothing more!

And now, if modern acronym now adds "by the way" to its meaning, it doesn't make d first meaning incorrect!

At best, both meanings wil be existing side-by-side and d one being referred 2 wil immediately be deducted by d context in wich d acronym is found!

Dis is so because in English Language, a word or an acronym can hv more than one meaning & all wil stil be correct!

As I'm talking 2 u now, if u Google d meaning of "btw", Google wil give u both "between" & "by the way" wit copious explanation why it's so!

My punchline is dt, both "between" & "by the way" are d correct meanings 4 d acronym "btw"!

Yap, either is correct & neither is wrong!
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by FullBlastLight: 12:02am On Sep 13, 2022
Sucre6:

Aswear i dont know if it's deliberate but a lot of guys uses between, funny as fvck grin

I wldn't know ur age anyway, bt b4 modern days, d acronym "btw" has only meant "between" and nothing more!

And now, if modern acronym now adds "by the way" to its meaning, it doesn't make d first meaning incorrect!

At best, both meanings wil be existing side-by-side and d one being referred 2 wil immediately be deducted by d context in wich d acronym is found!

Dis is so because in English Language, a word or an acronym can hv more than one meaning & all wil stil be correct!

As I'm talking 2 u now, if u Google d meaning of "btw", Google wil give u both "between" & "by the way" wit copious explanation why it's so!

My punchline is dt, both "between" & "by the way" are d correct meanings 4 d acronym "btw"!

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by FullBlastLight: 12:04am On Sep 13, 2022
Sucre6:

Oga I know, but it weird using btw as between, especially when someone is chatting with u

U will just be chatting with someone and u will hear,

Me:- babes what's up, u home now,
Girl:- yes babes, between, I want to take a quick shower, will chat you when am done,

How does this make sense grin

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by FullBlastLight: 12:06am On Sep 13, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by SmartyPants(m): 2:26am On Sep 13, 2022
Darkerberry:

True tho! And your grammatical correction shows that you perfectly understood my analogy, you gerrit! but if you don't gerrit,...

wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by Sucre6: 4:51am On Sep 13, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Oga leave talk, it sound weird, using it, no one aaid its wrong, but it doesn't sound right
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by FullBlastLight: 7:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Sucre6:

Oga leave talk, it sound weird, using it, no one aaid its wrong, but it doesn't sound right

There are many good English & acronyms dt wldn't sound right 2 d parochial!

Meanwhile, d question is not weda it's sounds weird or unfamiliar, bt weda it is correct!
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by Sucre6: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2022
FullBlastLight:

There are many good English & acronyms dt wldn't sound right 2 d parochial!

Meanwhile, d question is not weda it's sounds weird or unfamiliar, bt weda it is correct!

Come down from that high horse, i understand all u saying, I didn't say I didn't know all u saying, but that doesn't mean it sounds right, that's all I am saying, you mentioning parochial is very insulting
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by FullBlastLight: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Sucre6:

Come down from that high horse, i understand all u saying, I didn't say I didn't know all u saying, but that doesn't mean it sounds right, that's all I am saying, you mentioning parochial is very insulting

No ves, dude!

I only thought we shld be broad-minded as good learners dt we oughtta be!

It's really somtin smart 2 understand dt certain things can be used in more ways than one.

Meanwhile, u wey com tok say I climb "high horse" now, shey dt wan na compliment bah?
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by Sucre6: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2022
FullBlastLight:

No ves, dude!

I only thought we shld be broad-minded as good learners dt we oughtta be!

It's really somtin smart 2 understand dt certain things can be used in more ways than one.

Meanwhile, u wey com tok say I climb "high horse" now, shey dt wan na compliment bah?

No reason am, one luv bruv cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by HarlequinLekex: 9:03am On Sep 13, 2022
phemmyfour:
By The Way....not only on NL
Others include
OP: Original Poster
FYI: For Your Information
COYG: Common yeye gunners
What of TDH,What of WTF
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW by IAmTobore(m): 9:07am On Sep 13, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
it means Burn The Witch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lecturing Grades Levels In Nigeria / UNILAG On Chidinma Ojukwu: Why We Can’t Take Action Yet On Our Student / Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.