Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

I'm Really Impressed: Apostle Constance C. Friday Visits Deeper Life HQ Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Really Impressed: Apostle Constance C. Friday Visits Deeper Life HQ Lagos (280 Views)

Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook / Davido Is The Richest Nigerian On Instagram, N26 Million Per Post - Hopper HQ / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Really Impressed: Apostle Constance C. Friday Visits Deeper Life HQ Lagos by constancefriday(m): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
12 Sundays, 12 Churches Tour:
Church #1
Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters, Gbagada, Lagos.

12 Sundays, 12 Churches
(1st Tour) Apostle Constance C. Friday kicks off 1st Ecclesiological tour: visits Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters, Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria.

"Feels so good and refreshing to visit the ministry where my salvation journey started over 2 decades ago."
- says Apostle Constance C. Friday as he visited Deeper Life Church Headquarters Gbagada, Lagos for the first time since it was built and commissioned.

" First I must say I'm really impressed with the sophisticated facility built by the Church."

"More importantly (or importanter) the quality of the teaching from our beloved Patriarch of Faith; Pastor W. F. Kumuyi was top notch quality. If Pastor Kumuyi's money today was converted to money we'll call it the Top Dollar."

I advise and encourage all Ministries , Ministers of God and Churches to follow the good examples of Deeper Life Bible Church.

Click here to read what he said about his visit to Deeper Life Bible Church on his personal Facebook page
- https://www.facebook.com/403614669822071/posts/2060099054173616/

More details on my Facebook Page @realconstancefriday
@iamconstancefriday

and our missions page and channels;
Facebook @reallifegospelorg
YouTube "RealLifeGospelOrg"
Instagram @the_reallifegospel

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Oga Sabinus Mr Funny Escaped Death Sent To Him / University Of California, Berkeley Prepares To Offer Nicki Minaj Course In 2023 / WIZKID Bad To Me Official Video (review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.