Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) (34054 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) / Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Zico5(m): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
If Obi supporters pull this. Social media no go rest. They will term it 100 millions move

4 Likes

Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by anyicool(m): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
I pity whoever thinks Tinubu has a chance in the north. Maximum betrayal loading...

8 Likes

Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by brainhgeek(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
With all these defection everywia APC never finish laidis?

2 Likes

Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by MMWandali: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
APC is in one chance Ride out of power

1 Like

Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by 9jaBloke: 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
If this is unverified, why is it here?
Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Redomi(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
You people want to empty APC. Before the end of this year Shetimma is going to NNPP

3 Likes

Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by omowolewa: 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Humm!
It's still general election not primaries
Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
I just mentioned this in my previous post. Apc is a gonner in the north. This election will be between obi and atiku

5 Likes

Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin

QUDUS AKANBI ELEYI WILL COMMIT SUICIDE O shocked
Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
APC will cease to exist at the expiration of Buhari tenure

2023 is between Atiku and Obi

4 Likes

Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
OldNairalander:
Tinubu should just step down for Peter OBI so that the South will have a shot at Presidency.
He's an obstacle to Southern Presidency right now
He doesn't even need to. Tinubu's vote alone can't do anyhing. The masses will do justice at the polls not Tinubu and his urchins. Greed destroys, prople should know this. We don't need them. Labour Party must be very careful whom they receive into their folds from the apc now abeg. They may end up polluting the party and derailing the party's agenda. I once complained on Lasun's acceptance into Labour Party in osun. Had he good times in the apc, would he have left the parry? Rather, he'd have been mocking the Labour Party. We don't need to accommodate losers into Labour party pls cos i see mass defection from the apc camp soon.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by ariesbull: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
The way this is going.. By February I think it will be only agbado man will be in APC

4 Likes

Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
APC will cease to exist at the expiration of Buhari tenure

2023 is between Atiku and Obi
TINUBU SHOULD DO THE NEEDFUL NOW AND SUPPORT OBI

1 Like

Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
42 years old man suffering from ipobism. sad
NwaMamaIwota:
Hahahahaha
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
hihihihihi
huhuhuhu
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio

we dey sell handkerchief ooo
hahahahaha
Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by chaddy16: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Why is nobody decamping to labour party
Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by BJanta: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

You're a liar , it's 100 millions?
Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by saxywale2: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
chaddy16:
Why is nobody decamping to labour party

This election is between APC and PDP.
Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by David160(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. Another cheap propangada by miscreants. In few minutes, we are going to see exodus of Obidients miscreant jubilating. You are supporting LP, but jubilating over PDP.

If we call them PDP lite now, they will start to cry and waiL.

If you can show me a picture depiciting or someone carrying a Full placard with atiku face on it in those picture you posted. I will send you 10k.

This was a governorship mobilization for the governorship candidate of the PDP organised by the state chapter in safana LG . Nobody defected. It was a mere political mobilization.

Those people arent even upto to 300. In a state where APC polled over 1million+ votes difference in 2019.

And to think people still say Atiku will win in kastina, the home of President muhammed buhari is nothing but BLASPHEMY. A man, atiku that couldnt win his polling unit in 2019.

Kastina is more APC, than a p*nis is made for a va*gina.

Tinubu supporter wailing grin
lhordspy:
Lol. Another cheap propangada by miscreants. In few minutes, we are going to see exodus of Obidients miscreant jubilating. You are supporting LP, but jubilating over PDP.

If you can show me a picture depiciting or someone carrying a Full placard with atiku face on it in those picture you posted. I will send you 10k.

This was a governorship mobilization for the governorship candidate of the PDP organised by the state chapter in safana LG . Nobody defected. It was a mere political mobilization.

Those people arent even upto to 300. In a state where APC polled over 1million+ votes difference in 2019.

And to think people still say Atiku will win in kastina, the home of President muhammed buhari is nothing but BLASPHEMY. A man, atiku that couldnt win his polling unit in 2019.

Tinubu supporter wailing

1 Like

Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by PapaFejiro: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
You must be living in the past or a fools paradise to compare 2019 to 2023.
lhordspy:

2 Likes

Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
42 years old man suffering from ipobism. sad
see pain ooo
hahahahaha
e pain am
hiohiohiohio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Favmil101(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Na normal thing
Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Roozzaay(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

No one cares! Parasitic northern are the ones to talk? Lol.

Let the Southerners vote for their Southerners while the Northerners vote for their Northerners. At the end, we split the country.

I keep saying Atiku will rule his fellow Northerners. Maybe this time around, he will rule the NW people grin because even the NE who are not Fulanis won't want him at the end of the day. Even the Hausa will be forced to get sense at last, not just the NE..

The major North Eastern states, Bauchi, Gombe and Adamawa are predominantly Fulanis, where do you guys get your facts from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by nkemoma(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
lhordspy:

Kastina is more APC, than a p*nis is made for a va*gina

Painment is that you

Hahhhahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Efemoney1989: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Abeg who did the counting?
Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Kagd10: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Roozzaay:

The major North Eastern states, Bauchi, Gombe and Adamawa are predominantly Fulanis, where do you guys get your facts from?

They're not..

Fulani are actually migrants in Nigeria.
Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
The op and the defectors dey mad.
Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by danielbello(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ok
Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Timekeeper452: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
lhordspy:

Kastina is more APC, than a p*nis is made for a va*gina

katsina was for buhari, not for apc. This is a tribal election, not party line.

3 Likes

Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Kajaard: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Corridon:
APC is now a regional party.

Lol, please stop I am driving cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Greater Lagos LBIC Estate (Pictures) / 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.