Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? (2309 Views)

Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. / I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by Thislifee: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
What is the highest amount you have heard that people use in job buying in Nigeria? Let's just interact and share ideas on this.

Mod, please move it to front page.

1 Like

Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by Olaoluwa112(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
First month salary to be earned.

1 Like

Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by Redomi(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Instead of me buying government job for 500k, I will rather invest it on business

1 Like

Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
1.2 million, i shouted. I hope/pray i get a govt job one day sha. I have so much faith grin

3 Likes

Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by techluver: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
3million Naira grin I was wondering how much would be my monthly salary if I'm paying that enormous amount just to secure a slot

2 Likes

Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by Thislifee: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
First month salary to be earned.

If they are requesting for your first month salary then that's fine.

2 Likes

Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by Thislifee: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
techluver:
3million Naira grin I was wondering how much would be my monthly salary if I'm paying that enormous amount just to secure a slot

LoL..that one is too much oh
Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by Thislifee: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sweetness4:
1.2 million, i shouted. I hope/pray i get a govt job one day sha. I have so much faith grin

That your total 1 year salary oh
Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by Thislifee: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Redomi:
Instead of me buying government job for 500k, I will rather invest it on business
Exactly but people would rush and buy 500k job once they see it

1 Like

Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by sulaimon22: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
techluver:

Government workers don't depend on salary that is why most people buy those slot when it's available. You can make that money back within a year with runs in government office.

3 Likes

Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by ajexx(m): 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
EFCC 1.5 m

3 Likes

Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
Thislifee:

That your total 1 year salary oh

As in grin
Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by RepoMan007: 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nigeria is officially finished and just need the right trigger to implode.
Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by RepoMan007: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
ajexx:
EFCC 1.5 m
anti corruption body that cannot stand face to face with corruption. Is that one a good body?

1 Like

Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by Thislifee: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
ajexx:
EFCC 1.5 m

Are you sure of the price? I heard all govt jobs are within the range of 500k to 1 million
Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by Nozino: 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
Thislifee:

Are you sure of the price? I heard all govt jobs are within the range of 500k to 1 million

Lol. Try immigration. The least is 2Milion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by dopedan(m): 7:02am On Sep 12, 2022
Government job no dey again o even if u have 2m
now na people wey dey pay 1m for 150k job
Apc has happened
Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by Thislifee: 9:19am On Sep 12, 2022
Nozino:

They deduct it from your salary?
Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by mytime24(f): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2022
Nozino:

no wonder 75% of them pregnant
Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by Chomsky1967(f): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2022
There was a guy on a job thread here that mentioned 7-8m, a gold watch and some other stuff I can't remember now. He said it was for key agencies abi A lost agencies with mega pay
Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by SU50: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2022
10m.
Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by Nozino: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thislifee:

They deduct it from your salary?

Lol. Even with the 2M, a slot isn’t guaranteed.
Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by KingMack(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
5m House of Assembly
Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by talk2hb1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Allizwell
Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by Emuforlife1: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Redomi:
That was then o. Govt job for #500k no dey again o. Dollar don highgrin
Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thislifee:

It's true. I know of a former FERMA boss ( now retired) who bought two slots for his two daughters in 2011 in fire service for #2m each!
Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by ashawopikin(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Imigration 400k
Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by Fredoh(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Redomi:

Oga #500K no be better money again wo!
Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by ajexx(m): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Yap am very sure, thats the amount for any Federal government work that pay well
Thislifee:

Re: Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? by Thislifee: 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

It's true. I know of a former FERMA boss ( now retired) who bought two slots for his two daughters in 2011 in fire service for #2m each!

Since 2011, so 2022 now would be how much?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Is Recruiting / Latest Job Vacancies / Don't Go For Any Job Interview In Nigeria Without Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.